Ellie Grey #3 Be nice to Ellie, don't annoy her, cos she's got herself a shifty lawyer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And if they can get a microchip in a vaccine they can get degree in Ellie Grey without leaving any trace of intelligence...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
bleeping creatures.

I’m just checking a few email addresses / once I’m done, I’ll share them in here - maybe we can all reach out to them. I’m bleeping incandescent this morning.
Please do share them, I will definitely contact them, we all need to as she is a disgrace.

Reactions: 1
Shes a bleeping bleep. She wouldn't last five mins working in the NHS. I doubt she's done a bleeping days work in her life. Bone idle bleep. I dislike her

Ungrateful bleep. And if she has a pace maker I'm the virgin Mary
At least some see sense.

A pace maker and has had & recovered from cancer , sprouted numerous crotch gremlins, been married and also time to get a masters degree in law.
She’s been busy in her 30ish years on the planet hasn’t she.

Thanks.We need to put the pressure onInsta and other platforms to put a stop to this.

I’m going to contact her local newspaper and tip them off about her online activities. I think it’s a very relevant current affairs issue, not just on a local level. I can’t imagine the reporters have that much else to write about right now so they will probably be grateful for the fodder.

Even if just one person ends up with cervical cancer because they didn’t attend their smear because of her, it’s one person too many.

People need to know what she and her type are doing to the NHS. It would be great if they could approach her parents and friends for a comment, we might find out a bit of truth then.

Am I right that she lives in Hastings?

Yes she does. However, if the press take against her it’ll all be ‘the MSM trying to shut her down for speaking the truth’. Can’t win

At least some see sense.

A pace maker and has had & recovered from cancer , sprouted numerous crotch gremlins, been married and also time to get a masters degree in law.
She’s been busy in her 30ish years on the planet hasn’t she.
Dont forget she had her eyes replaced with puppy dog eyes to make her videos more appealing.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
bleeping creatures.

I’m just checking a few email addresses / once I’m done, I’ll share them in here - maybe we can all reach out to them. I’m bleeping incandescent this morning.
Love the last line!! All before lunchtime warriors let’s go

I wish we had copies of the videos of Biba, Aron & Ellie all asking for money in different ways. They’ve all begged for cash over the past few weeks & we could have edited them together all shitly, slowed down, with harsh music and the caption “FOLLOW THE MONEY”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks.We need to put the pressure onInsta and other platforms to put a stop to this.

I’m going to contact her local newspaper and tip them off about her online activities. I think it’s a very relevant current affairs issue, not just on a local level. I can’t imagine the reporters have that much else to write about right now so they will probably be grateful for the fodder.

Even if just one person ends up with cervical cancer because they didn’t attend their smear because of her, it’s one person too many.

People need to know what she and her type are doing to the NHS. It would be great if they could approach her parents and friends for a comment, we might find out a bit of truth then.

Am I right that she lives in Hastings?
definitely go to the papers a few people know of her and her “ways” in Hastings

The only way she will stopped is if she's shamed. She can't cope with shame. She hid for a bit when those pictures came out.

Which is ridiculous because naked pictures are the least shameful thing She has actually done.

The smear test thing has enraged me

Reactions: 6
The only way she will stopped is if she's shamed. She can't cope with shame. She hid for a bit when those pictures came out.

Which is ridiculous because naked pictures are the least shameful thing She has actually done.

The smear test thing has enraged me
Those pics are still up and i just don't buy it that she can't them taken down even if i did believe her that its not her account. Gaurentee she's had a surge in purchases from he hoards of 'woke' followers that fawn over her. Probs milking it for all its worth...
Pun 100% intended 🤣

• Haha
I am so bleeping mad about that stupid witch and her stupid ungrateful bleep followers. They literally have no idea!!!!!! Tik tok and takeaways??? I bleeping wish. How about 12.5 hour shift with no break hardly any time to go for a bleeping wee.

How about working 12.5 hours in bloody ppe sweating your tits off trying not to touch your god damn face and wondering if u might catch covid and die.

How about having a minutes silence for well respected colleagues who have DIED of covid just for doing their jobs. My trust have lost at least 6 staff members to covid.

I don't work in itu. But itu nurses have had it the worst. The ppe they wear is awful. I've worn it a few times in theatre and I could barely last 2 hours without feeling faint. They have watched people die alone. They have had to care for 3 seriously ill people at once when it's meant to be one to one.

These bleeping lay about no job scum bags can go to a country without health care and witch and moan.

And yes I will moan about my 1 percent pay rise which is 19p per hour. So duck them all

Itu nurses are only band 5. So it's prob 12 or 14p. It's a pittance for their skills and trauma.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
OK guys - took me a bit longer, my real work intervened for a while. :) So, I have done some digging around for email addresses and Linkedin contacts. I still have a number of other contacts to obtain, but the site that I use to get CEO details will only allow so many queries in one day (fuckers). So, in my view, when we do correspond with these people, I think that perhaps we leave out that we have been taking the piss out of the bleeping idiots in here (we might not be taken seriously if we include this!) and just tell them honestly, what the issues are. I think if we are corresponding in our own names, professional capacity etc, we are likely to be treated seriously and not as cranks, if that makes sense. You will see a contact here, Karim Palant. I have checked him out on Linkedin and fortunately (or not for him :) ) one of my contacts is connected with him. I have emailed my contact this afternoon and asked him for a formal introduction to Palant. I will let you know what the response is. So, for the moment, these are the contacts that I have:
[email protected] (obvious who this is - whether we will get a response or if this is correct, who knows??)
[email protected] (Adam Mosseri - Head of Instagram - now if he doesn't want to know, he will be bleeping called out on his own platform)
[email protected] (This is the guy I mentioned above)
Twitter @karimpalant
[email protected](Director of trust and safety)
Twitter @EmVach
Tara Hopkins (Head of public policy EMEA – Instagram)
Linked in profile
linkedin.com/in/tara-hopkins-3b62a69
Ali McCinerny (Head of communications UK, Ireland and Nordics IG)
Linkedin.com/in/ali-mcinerney-85835b15
Twitter @alimcInerney3
Stephanie Jell – Communications manager IG
Stephanie’s Profile
linkedin.com/in/stephanie-jell-3562a21a
Kevin Systrom – IG Co founder
Kevin’s Profile
linkedin.com/in/kevinsystrom
Website
instagram.com/kevin (Personal Website)
Sophie Vogel ( Policy Communciations manager IG)
Sophie’s Profile
linkedin.com/in/sophie-vogel-78b89040

Hopefully, most of the above will be up to date: fill your boots team. I am now off to gather my thoughts and give each one something to think about. I think that my stance will be that they are saying outwardly that they want to deal with the false issues on their platforms, what better way for them to show they are serious, than removing a little bleep like Liey (albeit, I might just leave out 'little bleep' - might make me appear a bit harsh... )

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The likes of Ellie have never had proper jobs she’s popped out babies young and lived in her own deluded bubble .. she creates drama purely for attention and spouts extreme views for shock effect in an effort to get noticed .. that’s all she’s really about

I am so bleeping mad about that stupid witch and her stupid ungrateful bleep followers. They literally have no idea!!!!!! Tik tok and takeaways??? I bleeping wish. How about 12.5 hour shift with no break hardly any time to go for a bleeping wee.

How about working 12.5 hours in bloody ppe sweating your tits off trying not to touch your god damn face and wondering if u might catch covid and die.

How about having a minutes silence for well respected colleagues who have DIED of covid just for doing their jobs. My trust have lost at least 6 staff members to covid.

I don't work in itu. But itu nurses have had it the worst. The ppe they wear is awful. I've worn it a few times in theatre and I could barely last 2 hours without feeling faint. They have watched people die alone. They have had to care for 3 seriously ill people at once when it's meant to be one to one.

These bleeping lay about no job scum bags can go to a country without health care and witch and moan.

And yes I will moan about my 1 percent pay rise which is 19p per hour. So duck them all

Itu nurses are only band 5. So it's prob 12 or 14p. It's a pittance for their skills and trauma.
Well said. My wife is a nurse and my son a temporary porter when he's not at uni. Both had an awful time. Not much fun for a 20 year old to be pushing dead bodies,around to load into the fridges. I was going to get my wife a crystal to lob between her tits to recharge her chakra, but she would have stamped on my face.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Team - this is what I have sent to Adam Mosseri - I will let you know if I get a response. I am just going into a Zoom call so back later. :)

Dear Mr Mosseri,

I am writing to you regarding a couple of Instagram accounts - I sincerely hope that you will be able to take the appropriate action, or pass my email to someone who is able to assist.

There are two Instagram accounts being run by the same person - at the moment, she is using the name Ellie Grey (albeit she also has several other names: Eloise Buckle, Ellie Morphett, Ellie Rose and Alice Brocker - these are just a few names that she uses). Her personal IG account is ‘officialelliegrey': this account has 77.5k followers. Her other account (which appears to be her ‘work’ account, is ‘officialpttpuk’. The latter account describes itself thus:-
Power To The People UK

An advocacy group to support those who have been negatively affected by the Pharmaceutical, Media and Government corruption

You will note this account mentions ‘corruption’ in its title. As far as I am aware, whilst there are many things that can be said about the said organisations, I don’t believe that corrupt is entirely fair or reasonable, yet it features on your platform. Through this account, Ms Grey has encouraged protest marches throughout the UK (all during lockdown); has openly encouraged businesses to open during lockdown periods, is encouraging non wearing of face coverings etc.

One of the major concerns that I have with these accounts, is the amount of information that is being shared that frankly, is either incorrect or downright dangerous. A perfect example is in the last twenty four hours, Ms Grey has shared a live feature on her personal IG in which she talks of the ‘dangers’ of women undergoing smear tests. The comments following her film are quite shocking. Followers who appear to be quite young, simply taking her word and saying that they will no longer have smear tests as a result of her ‘advice’. Surely, this is not what you intended your platform to be used for?

Some of her other extreme ‘health’ claims are that sunbeds are safe (they are classed as carcinogenic by the WHO and are absolutely not safe); children and adults should never be vaccinated against anything at all; mammograms are dangerous; COVID has been a hoax and so it goes on.

Ms Grey has consistently denied the Holocaust, which is offensive in the extreme.

I would ask you to review these accounts please, with a view to permanent removal. It cannot be right that accounts like this, with large numbers of followers, are allowed to continue to operate unfettered or unchallenged.

You will note that I work very closely with cancer patients and medics - when someone says openly, to almost 80,000 followers that they have cured their own cancer using ‘alternative methods’ and that medical screening is wrong, something has to give.

Many thanks for your time, I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Oh and before I forget - I am also writing to Jeff Brazier's agent.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s obviously forgotten they kept her prem baby alive and have probably had to deal with her many made up ailments over the course of her life not to mention her pace maker
Yeah but she will say she kept her prem baby alive because she didn’t allow conventional medicine, but insisted on iv vit C and zinc blah blah blah, the woman is a complete moron! That baby wouldn’t of survived if she had taken her home!

Reactions: 3
Meanwhile, if you want cheering up, check out @christinaaaaaaaanp on Insta. She’s an American health care professional and her videos of calling out conspiracy theorists are informative but hilarious too. She’s fab

The NHS post has made me so mad. She doesnt pay Council tax for them and she hates them...so go private Love. Honestly she is the most vile, hateful, uneducated narsacist I've ever come across. I imagine she is sharing this stuff now so that she has paved the way to cling to relevance when the pandemic is over. She is quite literally, scum. She will have blood on her hands for sure.

Reactions: 3
Yeah but she will say she kept her prem baby alive because she didn’t allow conventional medicine, but insisted on iv vit C and zinc blah blah blah, the woman is a complete moron! That baby wouldn’t of survived if she had taken her home!
I can’t find any info for the NHS stocking/using IV vitamin C, or it being available on request...?

Just watched my first Jaclyn Dunne video and to be honest I thought it was an Episode of Birds of a Feather. Why do they see a Facebook ban as a badge of honour. They aren't banning you to silence you, it's because you spout shite and you're a bleep.

And Misletoe to cure cancer!!?

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.