Ellie Grey #3 Be nice to Ellie, don't annoy her, cos she's got herself a shifty lawyer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This may be a little controversial but (as in those who trust fanny soap to prevent pregnancy) I have very little sympathy for those who veer away from standard sensible health advice towards the likes of El-lie et al.

Ain’t no fix for stupid....

Reactions: 5
This may be a little controversial but (as in those who trust fanny soap to prevent pregnancy) I have very little sympathy for those who veer away from standard sensible health advice towards the likes of El-lie et al.

Nope fully agree, if you are stupid enough to trust this idiot over a doctor then you deserve whatever you get.

Reactions: 3
I wish her mother had had some fanny soap.

I also wish she could receive a backdated invoice from the NHS for all the money that’s been spent on her and her offspring. You can’t put a financial value on the kindness and compassion that she’d have hoovered up like the parasitic sponge that she is. Ungrateful and undeserving and needs to be stopped.

I think Ellie we need to see a letter from you to your GP asking for you and your children to be de-registered from the NHS as you believe they are a damaging institution, and you intend to be non recipients of any kind of assistance from them either now or in the future. You’re going to rely on boiled seaweed and pork injections from now on.

Do it, you know you love a ‘legal’ letter, and we do love reading them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I wish her mother had had some fanny soap.

I also wish she could receive a backdated invoice from the NHS for all the money that’s been spent on her and her offspring. You can’t put a financial value on the kindness and compassion that she’d have hoovered up like the parasitic sponge that she is. Ungrateful and undeserving and needs to be stopped.

I think Ellie we need to see a letter from you to your GP asking for you and your children to be de-registered from the NHS as you believe they are a damaging institution, and you intend to be non recipients of any kind of assistance from them either now or in the future. You’re going to rely on boiled seaweed and pork injections from now on.

Do it, you know you love a ‘legal’ letter, and we do love reading them.

Pork Injections *snort*

• Haha
Reactions: 2

I would have to disagree. They prey on these people and some of them are young, vulnerable or impressionable. In the same way we would never laugh at a pensioner who had been conned at the doorstep we should never blame those conned by these workshy charlatans. Isn't this why we report the likes of Ellie and Biba? I'm not going to be posting pictures of a winged angel but it is a case of the strong protecting the weak surely?

Reactions: 9
I would have to disagree. They prey on these people and some of them are young, vulnerable or impressionable. In the same way we would never laugh at a pensioner who had been conned at the doorstep we should never blame those conned by these workshy charlatans. Isn't this why we report the likes of Ellie and Biba? I'm not going to be posting pictures of a winged angel but it is a case of the strong protecting the weak surely?
Yes i agree with you. I worry for all the children who's parents xurrently follow their advice. In 20 years there will so many young adults who are unvaccinated, sun damaged and the rest of it. All joke aside its really sad for them.

Ellies post this morning has pissed me off, what does she mean 'we have almost won'... when lockdown measures are lifted is she going to claim thats a victory for her and her sheep? Rather than the facts, which are that its over because of those people following restrictions, vaccination programs and science...I'm already annoyed 3 months in advance 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
This is a must read book on how to cure yourself of cancer and other diseases. Only £63 for a PDF. If you can't afford it then you will have to remain ill or die. Why these health loving gurus can't share their knowledge and cure everyone for free I don't know. Comes with a disclaimer that they would all be shitting bricks about if it was big pharma....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She really does need to just duck off. Honestly, I’ve never seen such appalling narcissistic behaviour in one so young.

This is a must read book on how to cure yourself of cancer and other diseases. Only £63 for a PDF. If you can't afford it then you will have to remain ill or die. Why these health loving gurus can't share their knowledge and cure everyone for free I don't know. Comes with a disclaimer that they would all be shitting bricks about if it was big pharma....
I stopped at ‘please understand I’m not a medical professional’. Again, it’s like asking your local butcher to perform brain surgery on your mother. Twats.

Attachments

She really does need to just duck off. Honestly, I’ve never seen such appalling narcissistic behaviour in one so young.

I stopped at ‘please understand I’m not a medical professional’. Again, it’s like asking your local butcher to perform brain surgery on your mother. Twats.
Sadly blocked and unable to add "actually lots of people think you're a bleep"

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Omg that comment makes me blood boil. Stupid bleeping cunts

The smear test thing really gets me. What a bleeping horrible bleep

Omg that comment makes me blood boil. Stupid bleeping cunts

The smear test thing really gets me. What a bleeping horrible bleep
Imagine it, it’s the bleeping opposite of the Jade Goody issue. Stupid shits like Liey telling women NOT to have the screening. She really is a piece of bleeping work. Dumb witch. What does she claim is so bleeping wrong with smear tests? Christ almighty, I’d never get tired of belting her.

Reactions: 8
Imagine it, it’s the bleeping opposite of the Jade Goody issue. Stupid shits like Liey telling women NOT to have the screening. She really is a piece of bleeping work. Dumb witch. What does she claim is so bleeping wrong with smear tests? Christ almighty, I’d never get tired of belting her.
I think ive missed this...Ellie is telling people not to get a smear test? And this is as wrll as not getting the HPV vaccine? Should be illegal for none medical professionals to give such dangerous advice... what platform is it on, i want to report (for all the good it will do)

I think ive missed this...Ellie is telling people not to get a smear test? And this is as wrll as not getting the HPV vaccine? Should be illegal for none medical professionals to give such dangerous advice... what platform is it on, i want to report (for all the good it will do)
Instagram its only in the comments though. She is yet to do an actual video on it

Reactions: 1

That looks like evidence of harm to me. Sometimes I daydream about the legal case being built against her. Stranger things have happened. Her and Aron, in the slammer, him dispensing tit tattoos and her dispensing tit legal advise. Shitshank Redemption if you will. I claim film rights.

She has to include the ‘I’m not a doctor’ bit because she knows she’s running the real risk of being sued when someone gets ill or suffers an unfortunate consequence of Liey’s casually dispensed, uneducated, ill informed ‘advice’. She included that bit because LUCKILY she’s a legally trained legal expert lawyer with an extensive knowledge of legal type stuff. Don’t question the detail, it’s not really there. But it exists so be in awe of her brain power.

duck me! Oh Ellie, let me kiss your arse Please!!!🤮

Haven’t even watched Dr Greys latest video but o know from personal experience they do NOT over react to HPV positivity. They leave it a whole year before a retest to give your body a chance to get rid of it by itself....

I’ll watch it later so I can give a full appraisal of her nonsense

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.