Ellie Grey #3 Be nice to Ellie, don't annoy her, cos she's got herself a shifty lawyer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The grammar of this letter is absolutely atrocious. There is no way on this earth this twit has ANY degree.

My grammar isn't perfect but I have two real degrees. If I wrote an academic piece of writing in this style the markers would completely annihilate it. She writes like she's talking. She hasn't got an academic bone in her body. She has never studied at degree level
"Backed up by a huge study"

Said no one in any academic paper ever. What a total bleeping lying piece of tit human she is
It really does appear that when ever she needs an official looking document, she inserts her hand into her rectum right up to the elbow, has a good rummage around, and pulls out what ever shite she can get her hands on. Sometimes with sweetcorn from her lasagne still attached.

The joy of being Liey Grey (and tbh there’s not much) is that in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king. Or queen.

Ellie, if you’re reading, let me explain that for you. It’s a pre-requisite that your subscribers have to be, in the nicest possible way, as thick as pig tit. So while they may be impressed by these ridiculous documents you are penning, anyone with more than 2 brain cells can tell before the end of the first sentence that you’re nothing but a cheeky little chancer!

Speaking of queens, I came across this photo of your ex when he was going through his chubby effeminate phase. Right before he moved onto his crack head diet phase. Was it his adorable eyebrow slugs and greasy fringe that first attracted you?
You so need to add Wanky Walton to the impressively long list of embarrassing mistakes you’ve made over the last few years. You go girl!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
1 in every 40?

oh piss off with your bullshit.....
Jaclyn got fact checked for the 1 in 40 back in December, it's from a study that was done in 2010, a follow up study was completed in 2015 and found adverse reactions of 1 in 2863. Using out of date studies is another bullshit technique they use.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
It really does appear that when ever she needs an official looking document, she inserts her hand into her rectum right up to the elbow, has a good rummage around, and pulls out what ever shite she can get her hands on. Sometimes with sweetcorn from her lasagne still attached.

The joy of being Liey Grey (and tbh there’s not much) is that in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king. Or queen.

Ellie, if you’re reading, let me explain that for you. It’s a pre-requisite that your subscribers have to be, in the nicest possible way, as thick as pig tit. So while they may be impressed by these ridiculous documents you are penning, anyone with more than 2 brain cells can tell before the end of the first sentence that you’re nothing but a cheeky little chancer!

Speaking of queens, I came across this photo of your ex when he was going through his chubby effeminate phase. Right before he moved onto his crack head diet phase. Was it his adorable eyebrow slugs and greasy fringe that first attracted you?
You so need to add Wanky Walton to the impressively long list of embarrassing mistakes you’ve made over the last few years. You go girl!
Bravo - where the duck did you find that! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aaaaaaaaaaand she’s back.
She’s a little tinker - raising our hopes like that. bleep.

And this one? Says he couldn’t do the ‘9-5s’ jobs. Well, no, course he couldn’t, the bleeping idiot - armed robbery doesn’t come with a contract of employment and a clocking in card. What a twit.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Why DOES she have so many accents though?!🤦🏼‍♀️
Stupid bleeping cow. I pissed myself laughing at her when she made a twit of herself on GMB - she sounded like a bleeping cross between Margaret Thatcher, Victoria Wood and Waynetta Slob. Pick a bleeping accent and make it your own, you daft bleep.

• Haha
Shes not back for me?

Ok she blocked me again. Another account it is then 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
If beeba doesn’t give a flying duck what you and your family do why is she harping on? In the name of informed consent? Ok then!
Going off her last grid post, it’s almost like the trolls have “triggered” her?

Reactions: 1
Bedtime battle squawk by Ellie for anyone victim of her latest cull...
If this revolution of hers ever did happen it wouldn't pan out like she thinks it would. We've seen who's got the numbers behind him, and how his followers have even shut down fellow truthers when they've called out dear Mr Walton. The revolution would be led by those aggressive, abusive, vile individuals. The common law she (kind of) supports would be used for kangaroo courts and lynch mobs. Her brother in the military, they'd hang him, her father an ex copper, they'd hang him. Revolutions are always messy and never go to plan.

If this revolution of hers ever did happen it wouldn't pan out like she thinks it would. We've seen who's got the numbers behind him, and how his followers have even shut down fellow truthers when they've called out dear Mr Walton. The revolution would be led by those aggressive, abusive, vile individuals. The common law she (kind of) supports would be used for kangaroo courts and lynch mobs. Her brother in the military, they'd hang him, her father an ex copper, they'd hang him. Revolutions are always messy and never go to plan.
Good god, can you imagine if they did take over...

Day 1. Minister for health, Biba Tanya enshrines body autonomy into law. My Body ...My choice
Day 2. Biba bans the use of any vaccines. Its pointed out this contradicts law 1 but she doesn't understand
Day 3 Minister for Edukayshun Ellie Grey bans the teaching of dinosaurs, The Holocaust and Titanic. Government propaganda films such as Jurassic Park and Titanic are illegal. Kate Winslet is sentenced to death.
Day 4. Minister for scrumpy Aron Walton makes tit haircuts and tatoos compulsory. Minister Grey has already complied.
Day 5. Minster for revenge, Kate Shemirani rounds up any past or present doctors and nurses who have been part of the genocide. The only two doctors allowed to practise are Dr Vernon Coleman and Dr Rashid Buttar. They cant cope, partly because of the number of patients and partly as they are massive cunts.
Day 6. Biba Tanya makes the shaming of mothers unable to breastfeed compulsory. Breathing via the Wim Hoff method is compulsory, you need a licence and there is a paypal button to pay for it
Day 7. Kate Shemirani changes her name to Pol Pot.
Day 8. Ellie Grey says she will increase the education of the whole UK by awarding them several degrees. They are voluntary but there is a paypal button to purchase and not have having a degree is illegal (eh?)
Day 9. Louise Hampton is made minister for duck all. She is eminently qualified and settles into the role by purchasing a new hat.
Day 10. They all award themselves a massive bonus. They have been saying for years the UK is fucked and now their prophecies have come true.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bravo - where the duck did you find that! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It’s a beaut isn’t it 🙂

I found it on his Twitter account - it was pre COVID so he was busy attention whoring about some other issue - I think in this case it was ‘duck Tattoo Fixers’. What can I say, the guy just loves to hate 🤣... and guess what, he even had a special T-shirt made up!! He’s just so cool it blows my mind.

Strong theme here... Imagine the contents of his T-shirt drawer, that’s if he even puts his clean laundry away when his Mummy asks him to. He’s such an anarchistic rebel I bet he just leaves it piled in the corner of his bedroom for WEEKS.

If that tickled you, you may like what someone has done to the name of the tattoo shop on Google.I did notice the other branch of the shop seems to have changed their name from HoleySkin to Steady Hand - that’ll be for the clients who don’t want a free side of disease and infection with their wank tattoo.

A bad tattoo is bad enough but imagine if it had been done by that colossal hole. Forget laser removal, I think I’d have to self amputate the offending limb with a rusty spoon rather than be reminded of that vacuous knob every time I caught a glimpse.

Aron Walton - here’s a quick name check so that late at night when you google yourself in between anger wanks you have a bit of reading material. Assuming you can read - if you get stuck ask a friend to help. Oh wait. Or your 6 year old. Oh wait. Yeah, ask Mum.

Attachments

• Haha
‘Great’ smear test chats going on in the comments... I look forward to this video that’s coming today 😔 (although saying that she’s been saying she’d do a video about it for months...)
082536A5-00E1-4EE6-89BD-9A65AFC1D477.jpeg
0F6BEBF0-B36E-4655-ADEA-2EA66BF018BD.jpeg
BF3999CC-929B-41B5-BF0D-00B95DC75EB6.jpeg
F6FDB58D-8274-45A9-9743-55C4D83DC2CC.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
God imagine putting off a smear test becuse you’re waiting for Ellie to tell you what to do .. that makes me shudder. She has nothing that makes her qualified to advise on things that serious it’s actually quite sickening to the stomach

Reactions: 6
Oh my God. What must it do to someones ego to constantly read comments like that? That woman and her type presenta real danger and I can’t believe she’s allowed to continue.

Yeah, don’t have a biopsy - just make some lifestyle changes.

There is no doubt that some of these people will take her ‘advice’ and get ill and sadly fall by the wayside, collateral damage in the name of Ellie Grey’s PayPal account. She’s working hard to single handedly undermine every common sense message the NHS is trying to get out there in the name of preventing, early diagnosing and combatting illness and disease.

It’s natural selection I suppose, maybe Liey could set up some dying facilities in her front room so that when they realise they or their child are actually really seriously ill, instead of bothering the NHS they can just quietly die in which ever abode she’s got Daddy to pay for at the time. She might have to throw a proper foot stamps tantrum to get somewhere a bit bigger.

It reminds me of the program I saw, possibly Children in Need. A doctor in a developing nation was saying what a problem the belief in witch doctors presents. Some consider the hospital as a last resort, so by the time they turn to the doctors the patient is too ill to save and therefore dies, thus perpetuating a mistrust in doctors and hospitals.

“Doctor, we have tried everything. He has drank broth from 16 cockerel tongues, we have chanted to him for 4 days and nights, we took him on a stretcher to be prayed over by so-and-so, he’s been ill for over a month and now he’s in a coma. Help”

But who would have thought dangerous witch doctoring for financial profit was so alive and present in day Britain? Ellie Grey, take a bow.

Last edited:
God imagine putting off a smear test becuse you’re waiting for Ellie to tell you what to do .. that makes me shudder. She has nothing that makes her qualified to advise on things that serious it’s actually quite sickening to the stomach
I feel quite sick reading that too. All those potential girls she’s going to put off getting a life saving test. I have no words for how vile she is. Why do so many hang off her every word? She needs locking up.

I feel quite sick reading that too. All those potential girls she’s going to put off getting a life saving test. I have no words for how vile she is. Why do so many hang off her every word? She needs locking up.
Preying on the young, impressionable or vulnerable to feed her own ego. Stomach wrenching...

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I think that’s it .. it’s her ego, that’s all this is about .. it’s quite disturbing and genuinely made me feel quite sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.