Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FatFelix

VIP Member
Can you imagine waking up and Trump is president again and the Clinton's and Tom Hanks etc have all been arrested, thousands of kids are being led out of underground tunnels and Bill Gates is sat on his laptop with a huge map of the world following us with his microchip. How stupid would we look. :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: 11

FatFelix

VIP Member
Greys Anatomy

Ellie Grey is it me
Or have you got a fake degree
I read your facts but they don’t fit
It’s clear as day you’re full of shit

Lecture women on their smears
But your just praying on their fears
A pacemaker you say you had
But there’s no scar!, that’s not bad

Won’t discuss and calls us spies
For calling out your vicious lies
If your facts are true, then let’s converse
Blocking us just makes us worse

Conning folks that known better
Your tits are poking out of your sweater
The truth and facts are very sparse
Same can’t be said about your arse

Twisting facts about the news
Filthy lies about the Jews
Spouting crap and talking manic
Chatting shit about titanic

We’re wondering what makes you tick You’re whole demeanour makes us sick
Well, Ellie Grey, you fucking clown
The sheep are going to take you down

• Heart

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
Another reason you lose respect for her is how heavily she censors her page.. anyone who believes in what they’re saying is happy to answer questions or be challenged because they have nothing to hide but she will only allow comments that blow smoke up her arse anyone else gets blocked .. she’s just really shady
I have never had one ounce of respect for her. She’s rude, obnoxious, dangerous, condescending, arrogant, childish, ignorant, offensive, i could continue into the wee hours. Instead of fucking about online trying to make some kind of name for herself, she needs to get under the radar, get a proper job and start paying her bastard bills. Thoroughly dislikable.

Shelb

Less than five minutes of me posting this she blocked me
I've never commented before on her shit just kept a low profile and was so relived when I found all you lot that felt the same about her as me.
This smear post thought is beyond disgusting and dangerous I couldn't help myself I just wish I called her a cunt before she blocked me

Attachments

• Wow

FatFelix

VIP Member
Of course. Happy to oblige. They’re very old, but demonstrate the constant need for some kind of medical assurance and assistance, for her, her husband and her children.
I have put my Facebook medical degree to good use today (degree has been verified by the University of Life) and this looks like a severe case of attentionseekingitus.

• Haha
  • Heart

712alp

Yeah it seems to come and go...
Rather than talk about her 3 businesses, 45 degrees and everything else she does as a single Mum*...instead, shes brought International Womens Day back to what it should be about. Her tits and ass. Atleast she's consistent, with her narcissism anyway.

*disclaimer. Im aware these things are bollocks

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
Did anyone watch a documentary on a young lad from Liverpool who had non Hodgkin’s lymphoma and he believed all these conspiracies and didn’t get treatment but used Gersons therapy ect, he died! But cause some crackpot at a thermal imagining centre told him he was getting better and the nhs were trying to kill him with chemo he wouldn’t get treatment. The worst bit about it is non hodgekins is very responsive to treatment and has a high survival rate.
That’s how fucking dangerous people like her are. If she was just a crank like Wanky, we could laugh and walk away, but in my view, this is getting too serious to simply ignore. She simply cannot be allowed to continue to spout her garbage. It will now be my raisin d’etre to get that cunt removed from IG.

standupsitdown

Chatty Member
Fucking creatures.

I’m just checking a few email addresses / once I’m done, I’ll share them in here - maybe we can all reach out to them. I’m fucking incandescent this morning.
Thanks.We need to put the pressure onInsta and other platforms to put a stop to this.

I’m going to contact her local newspaper and tip them off about her online activities. I think it’s a very relevant current affairs issue, not just on a local level. I can’t imagine the reporters have that much else to write about right now so they will probably be grateful for the fodder.

Even if just one person ends up with cervical cancer because they didn’t attend their smear because of her, it’s one person too many.

People need to know what she and her type are doing to the NHS. It would be great if they could approach her parents and friends for a comment, we might find out a bit of truth then.

Am I right that she lives in Hastings?

• Heart

Bedhead

She’s obviously forgotten they kept her prem baby alive and have probably had to deal with her many made up ailments over the course of her life not to mention her pace maker

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
I have put my Facebook medical degree to good use today (degree has been verified by the University of Life) and this looks like a severe case of attentionseekingitus.
Well, I’m no expert...... but if I was asked to give a second opinion, I’d agree, with the added diagnosis of being a cunt. I’m sure that has a medical term.

• Haha
  • Heart

FatFelix

VIP Member
Beebas giving up chatting shit for a while 🤣
Don't understand why her followers think Biba is strong? Yesterday my wife was on call (NHS) Up at 6 should have finished at 5 but had to stay until 8. Home at 9, had a custard slice and went to bed. No fuss or drama just gets on with it and starts again this morning. Yet Biba goes to the beach and does some journaling and is drained.. she's not strong she's pathetic.

Fuck me how many degrees does she have. She is absolutely full of shit.
How many degrees have we seen her mention she has?

Flumpit

I’ve only just had the misfortune of coming across this gem of an ‘influencer’ via a friend who was horrified at her smear post. Anyway, I’ve had a little look through some of her posts, what I could tolerate without throwing my phone out of the window, and I’m confused. So apparently these swabs used for Covid tests, smears etc contain toxins and yet correct me if I’m wrong she is wearing fake eyelashes. Glue for fake eyelashes is one of the most toxic substances used, many contain cyanide. So wtf is this bint banging on about. It scares me that my impressionable teenage daughter could be fooled by such a dangerous toxic creature!

712alp

She is literally a cult leader, its terrifying. You can see in her face how much she is enjoying the power of people listening, its sick. I bet she has had a smear test, i personally think she does most of what she advises against, because I'm not sure she believes it, its all just for clout. And its working for that small group of people who hang on her every word, so sad for them.

FatFelix

VIP Member
Biba Tanya is my name

Living free well that’s my game

Haven’t really got a plan

Breathing deep and get a tan

Slob about upon the beach

Let my kids get out of reach

Palm them off to Tom or Joe

What they do ill never know

Havent got a proper job

Crappy book to earn a bob

Smoking weed from early morn

“no I don’t” ive been reborn

Kids will never go to schools

Living free, not follow rules

Living in a shite commune

No vakseens we are immune

Air and waters all you need

(cos she cant afford to feed)

Perhaps I should have had a plan

Cos now im living in a van

Had a man and he was great

Stole him off a pregnant mate

Living just two kids and me

Wait a mo, I once had three

Now im earning lots of money

“youre begging tho” that’s quite funny

People think you are a god

Reality “a lazy sod”

Never come back to UK

We’re all shouting “hip Hooray”

Biba Tanya is my name

Living free well that’s my game

I really think I am a hit

We just think youre really shit

• Haha

Sparkswillfly

Chatty Member
Its all going tits up from all angles. This is hilarious.

I don't know who to laugh at more. Homeless aron or fraudster liar grey

Also someone needs to tell arons fan club that queen of freedom is actually him

• Haha

northernlight

The force is strong with this one. He’s abit trigger happy with the block button, question is how many more accounts do I have up my sleeve! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
EDC4B0DA-7CBB-4E45-B989-EFD75BC14124.png

• Haha