Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nosey_cow

VIP Member
That just about sums it up. 🤣🤣

Have you noticed that Crisp & Dry has pulled down the post? Oh, and in case anyone missed it, in other news, Wanky Walton is planning on finding the addresses of Government ministers and ‘taking it to them’. Not sure if he’s doing a bit of cash in hand work delivering fish suppers, or if he means he will be ‘taking IT’ to them. In any event, he doesn’t need to search out addresses - he could just pitch up at number 10 and ask if Boris is in. What a twat.
Which post? It’s going off on Crisp n Drys Twitter

LadyCandour

Chatty Member
All this just really exposes the crap Ellie spouts as total nonsenshe, for we DO have freedom of choice....

No one is going to tie you to a chair and stick a needle in you, so what the heck you bleating about, lass.....
Lawyers have already said they cant sack people unless it was in the contracts. As for vaccine passports for pubs etc it's up to individual companies but certain disabilities and religions will have exemption so that will cause problems. It just won't be feasible

VeritasMS

As much as I do genuinely think he had the intentions to actually help the people who need it, he was clearly trying to cash in on the situation, and obviously didn't do a great deal of research on pttp or Ellie for that matter. A life lesson learnt I presume.

Anyhow
Tattlers here we have our new pttp team
So, seen as Amy Italo is now a pttp admin I think this comment can be assumed credible. Taken from Katie Hopkins comments on the GLO, it begs the question who trolled ellie from within the movement?

Attachments

LDNtea

VIP Member
I follow her, don't interact though or with any other related spoof accs.

I almost was, until I saw this.
She's giving these vile creatures a safe space to talk like this. Yet anyone who dare say "actually that's incorrect" and it's an instant block.
Oh my good fucking god

Sparkswillfly

Chatty Member
Ffs idiots on her comments advising against cervical screening now! Ffs! Apparently she's said something about how they are "bad" before?

LunaCrescent

Yeah but she will say she kept her prem baby alive because she didn’t allow conventional medicine, but insisted on iv vit C and zinc blah blah blah, the woman is a complete moron! That baby wouldn’t of survived if she had taken her home!
I can’t find any info for the NHS stocking/using IV vitamin C, or it being available on request...?