Ellie Grey #21 It's my party and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a girl on TikTok - Hattie Rowe - she is brilliant at exposing MLMs, they are all the same at the core of how they’re run.

Reactions: 2
Oh goodness she's writing an e-book of nonsense.
Grifters got to grift! Wonder is any of it is copy and pasted, or lifted with very little alteration and proper sources. Could you imagine a copyright/plagiarism legal battle between charlatans. Facts are facts and while data needs it's sources cited, they are there and can only be presented so many ways, hence scientific literature and textbooks, etc. all being similar with very little copyright issues. To be able to present someone else's twisted narrative as your own, be it originally a genuine lack of understanding or intentional misleading, well that's got to be hard.

Reactions: 3
Her book is only a couple of quid. Be lovely if Maddy got a copy then tore it to shreds online…

Just an idea MLD….

Reactions: 6
Imagine the contents of the book if she cant get that right . If I didn't honestly begrudge that woman getting money from anyone, I would buy it just to rip it to shreds. Imbecile.
We don't need to worry really as given that she can't even email out the results of the hair analysis tests correctly, nobody will ever get a copy.

Reactions: 8
She's posted a list of people who have had results but she doesn't have contact emails for them

How on earth is this even possible. Surely surely with her high level business brain she will have emails for payment.

She surely wouldn't have done the highly expensive test without payment beforehand

Or maybe she's making it all up again??

Reactions: 7
Does anyone ever claim the tests

Maybe that's how you're getting problems in yer vag beeba. Porous crystals and vaginas don't mix.

Why the fuck do you need to massage your fucking cervix. On the one hand beeba thinks a smear test is a violation of your body but will shove a crystal up there to tickle some divine feminine nonsense.

She's a fucking moron. Why is she putting this on the Internet? I wonder why the girls can't see their presents if they're capable of manifesting everything? Surely they'll know lol.

I've got so many questions that she'll never answer coz she's a twat who contradicts herself constantly.

The truthers think we're all sheep. This person hasn't read Ellie's book and is already gushing like a twat.

Moron

Attachments

Last edited:
Omg where can we review it?

With Ellie's recent posts alluding to her being the same as experts in their firlds coz she read a lot. Looking into the man who claimed the 10,000 hours = an expert and I found many article's debunking it and a great podcast
Ellie, you can read all the want but if you're not skilled enough in understanding what is telling you or only believing stuff that suits your narrative isn't actually clever or correct.

You're a fucking cunt.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.