Ellie Grey #2 Government put her foof on show to hide the fact she did a Glo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ffs her own bloody group are sharing her pics now .. how’s that different 🤦🏼‍♀️ Not very loyal
Haha I know. It's good though as hopefully when some look at the site the penny will drop that this wasn't hackers it's her own doing.

Reactions: 1
Pretty sure this user is Ellie herself...she writes A LOT, and spells everything wrong, and has a profile image eerily similar to all the ones Ellie shares down on the beach....oh and the main reason, she reeeeaaalllly likes Ellie.
They are all missing the point in this, I'm putting it out there, Ellie does look banging in those snaps👌🏼 We are merely pointing out her hypocrisy, those photos are categorically taken and shared by her ..not sure she even knows when shes lying now. Wonder when the police are arriving about me sharing that link, hope its soon, ive got plans later🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Pretty sure this user is Ellie herself...she writes A LOT, and spells everything wrong, and has a profile image eerily similar to all the ones Ellie shares down on the beach....oh and the main reason, she reeeeaaalllly likes Ellie.
They are all missing the point in this, I'm putting it out there, Ellie does look banging in those snaps👌🏼 We are merely pointing out her hypocrisy, those photos are categorically taken and shared by her ..not sure she even knows when shes lying now. Wonder when the police are arriving about me sharing that link, hope its soon, ive got plans later🤔
Strangely enough I thought that was her from the screenshots too.

Reactions: 2
Just remember when they do turn up to tell them you do not consent and all will be fine. Send me £10 and will knock up a template for you to use.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just remember when they do turn up to tell them you do not consent and all will be fine. Send me £10 and will knock up a template for you to use.
they might wanna arrest her whole group who are also sharing the link too

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
We'll also do a GoFundMe
The ironic thing is that post referring to it was posted a while back and Ellie checks these threads and would have seen it.

Reactions: 3
Only the kitten one has questioned whether she knows what she's doing. The rest have just said legal things take time shes a busy mum and we are all horrible
“Horrible”. Sure. Trying to prevent people risking their lives, jobs and the health of their families. Disproving her lies so that her followers stop sending her money/wasting any more time on her. So nasty.

The reason her followers are so hell-bent on her being the beacon of truth is because Ellie doesn’t let them see the comments that disprove her claims or question her. Every single post says “comments are limited” so only the ones she selects are visible. For someone who claims the government are hiding something, she’s doing an awful lot of hiding herself...

Reactions: 8
They are mentioning me now bahahahahhaa

What they don't realise is I'm not even a member of their group
god it’s like a creepy cult .. all the paranoia and superiority. Ironic they bang on about hating the system for brainwashing, how they want free speech and the system trying to divide yet these people are no different! You can’t have a different opinion, you can’t disagree with Ellie grey, they use labels like “trolls” to create this sense of divide .. they’re everything they claim to hate🥴

Reactions: 4
“Horrible”. Sure. Trying to prevent people risking their lives, jobs and the health of their families. Disproving her lies so that her followers stop sending her money/wasting any more time on her. So nasty.

The reason her followers are so hell-bent on her being the beacon of truth is because Ellie doesn’t let them see the comments that disprove her claims or question her. Every single post says “comments are limited” so only the ones she selects are visible. For someone who claims the government are hiding something, she’s doing an awful lot of hiding herself...
Ironic isn't it, claims to be a freedom fighter and all for freedom of speech but then silence's anyone who questions her.

Reactions: 8
Perfect, thanks Hun. Could you also do me one for the heating bill? (Cheeky BOGOF?) Had it on a lot in recent months, but energy is free, we all know that. Those British Gas employees are all just government spies...like the birds

Strangely enough I thought that was her from the screenshots too.
This account now sharing links on how not to pay the telly licences... Hey Ellie 👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Perfect, thanks Hun. Could you also do me one for the heating bill? (Cheeky BOGOF?) Had it on a lot in recent months, but energy is free, we all know that. Those British Gas employees are all just government spies...like the birds

This account now sharing links on how not to pay the telly licences... Hey Ellie 👋👋
I thought for a second there you thought I was Ellie and got offended 😂

How on EARTH could an ex babysitter of Biba’s (remember, she babysat HER, not Biba’s kids) get her hands on pictures of Ellie?
And the bigger question is, why would she care??

How on EARTH could an ex babysitter of Biba’s (remember, she babysat HER, not Biba’s kids) get her hands on pictures of Ellie?
And the bigger question is, why would she care??
Anyone who believes that is seriously clutching at straws. She must have been smoking some serious crack when she came up with that theory.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.