Ellie Grey #16 Losing followers and her clout, her times nearly up, over and out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was protests today in London and Manchester for the nurses who are loosing their jobs due to not wanting the vaccine.

There was protests today in London and Manchester for the nurses who are loosing their jobs due to not wanting the vaccine.
Yet they had no problem having all the other vaccines required to get their jobs….let’s hope they don’t get unemployment benefits paid by us, who complied.

Reactions: 13
there were few nurses there. It was mostly support workers, receptionists, clinical assistants and admin staff.

Reactions: 9
So, let me get this right: Less than 24 hours ago, Liey was on her cesspit channel, asking for medical recommendations. (Which incidentally, is a bit odd. If you have a group of like minded people, I.E. Covid deniers, anti vaxxers, people who will pitch up at hospitals to serve their ‘papers’, people who will glibly attack medics on social media - why would you ask those very people for help in finding a consultant? Surely, whatever the issue is, it can be cured by lying on a garden bench in the rain, healing crystals, amber necklaces, manifesting, fasting, a tube of smarties and a bottle of fruit shoot? Anyway, I digress!)

So, the medical crisis must be over, insofar as she is now posting tit about small business bollocks day.

Dunno about you guys, but I think if one of my kids needed intervention by the best heart surgeon in the world, the last thing I’d be doing was worrying about some crappy little business that sells candles and cakes.

What a bleeping bleep.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
So, let me get this right: Less than 24 hours ago, Liey was on her cesspit channel, asking for medical recommendations. (Which incidentally, is a bit odd. If you have a group of like minded people, I.E. Covid deniers, anti vaxxers, people who will pitch up at hospitals to serve their ‘papers’, people who will glibly attack medics on social media - why would you ask those very people for help in finding a consultant? Surely, whatever the issue is, it can be cured by lying on a garden bench in the rain, healing crystals, amber necklaces, manifesting, fasting, a tube of smarties and a bottle of fruit shoot? Anyway, I digress!)

So, the medical crisis must be over, insofar as she is now posting tit about small business bollocks day.

Dunno about you guys, but I think if one of my kids needed intervention by the best heart surgeon in the world, the last thing I’d be doing was worrying about some crappy little business that sells candles and cakes.

What a bleeping bleep.
Unhinged bleep.

Reactions: 7
Love the way she mentions ‘Oxford’. Check out her LinkedIn…. She, like I, went to Oxford Brookes University.

She, like I, also went there in the very early 90s. When it was plain old Oxford Poly.

Let’s not overdo the Oxford connections eh lass? You went to college ‘up the hill’ just like I did….

Reactions: 10
Can't she just have a chat with her best mate Tobias?
Oh my bleeping good Lord. Now, surely, if she’s stayed in the Palace and had links with Royalty, the troofers will be avoiding her like the bastard plague - just in case any of Andy’s perviness has rubbed off on her. She’s a total bleeping mentalist. I swear if she’s right in the head, I am Minnie Mouse.

And, strangely, in my previous role I did some work with the MOD. I went to visit them. Passport and all that shite. Does that qualify me for a part in Dad’s Army? The woman is completely off her rocker.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my bleeping good Lord. Now, surely, if she’s stayed in the Palace and had links with Royalty, the troofers will be avoiding her like the bastard plague - just in case any of Andy’s perviness has rubbed off on her. She’s a total bleeping mentalist. I swear if she’s right in the head, I am Minnie Mouse.

And, strangely, in my previous role I did some work with the MOD. I went to visit them. Passport and all that shite. Does that qualify me for a part in Dad’s Army? The woman is completely off her rocker.
Be careful..

I am making notes, Captain, and your name will go on the list; and when we win the war you will be brought to account.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

What a bleeping bleep.

You know the drill!
#tesco -

she also does most of her clothes shopping with Boohoo, prettylittlethings etc unless it's free shite from fellow grifters after some attention.

Makes me want to puke!

Reactions: 3
Be careful..

I am making notes, Captain, and your name will go on the list; and when we win the war you will be brought to account.
Anyhow, given that she’s been telling people on Twitter to duck off. I shall report her to the Law Society. A pal of mine was fined for doing the same thing. He’d been subjected to some vile antisemitic stuff over a prolonged period, death threats etc - told one of them to duck off and was reported.

So, Doris De Biscuit? Non practising. No point in reporting her then! Fancy running around police stations etc and telling anyone who’ll listen, what a clever duck off laywer you are. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.