Ellie Grey #16 Losing followers and her clout, her times nearly up, over and out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It probably won’t surprise you to know that Mr Stupid has already posted about it. He saw it coming, of course he did 🙄

Poor Stupid. That’s twice this week he’s been let down by someone he thought was on their side. New hero Steve James has already fallen from grace for making public appearances to talk about his personal stance on the Covid vaccine, but not taking the opportunity to talk publicly about how they’re ‘killing people’.

Hasn’t occurred to him that aside from the fact that he’s there to talk about himself, he won’t talk about that because it simply ISN’T TRUE.

View attachment 1004107View attachment 1004106
He really is one of the biggest pricks going. When that Steve James first come out & said what he did Exposing duck all had a post up with a link to Steve James Insta page encouraging his sheep to send some love over to him, how quickly things can change 🤣🤣. A few people were having a go at him yesterday on the Novak page but guess what he deleted them 🤔.
I’m not sure why he has stopped people from seeing my comments on his posts & not just blocked me but at least I can let him know I still think he’s a bleep everyday 🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 3
He really is one of the biggest pricks going. When that Steve James first come out & said what he did Exposing duck all had a post up with a link to Steve James Insta page encouraging his sheep to send some love over to him, how quickly things can change 🤣🤣. A few people were having a go at him yesterday on the Novak page but guess what he deleted them 🤔.
I’m not sure why he has stopped people from seeing my comments on his posts & not just blocked me but at least I can let him know I still think he’s a bleep everyday 🤣🤣
Bigmamatoc: ‘They really think we are brand n dead dont they’

Yes. Yes we do 🧠🔫

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And just like that Biba has got the water filter that does nothing. (See julie cahooli )

She is telling us it can get us alkaline (literally not possible due to our bodies' ability to regulate it by itself) and that it can clean things without bleach. But she's not the cleanest I'd she.

Saving the planet, my arse. Just show me the money.

• Haha
It’s 17 mins long. I don’t have the mental energy to listen to that much Wanky today. What’s it about? Can you tell us the general gist?

Bit quiet? She was charging people for a zoom 36 hours ago.
……she’s busy out shopping spending all the money the zoom raked in before the tax man asks for a cut

Reactions: 1
Does anyone follow byvickismith on Insta? Her stories are of police totally shutting down these simpletons and their "CrImE ReFErEnCe NuMbEr"... Its a bloody joy to watch

Reactions: 7
Does anyone follow byvickismith on Insta? Her stories are of police totally shutting down these simpletons and their "CrImE ReFErEnCe NuMbEr"... Its a bloody joy to watch
Have you seen the one in Stockport? He's trying to serve papers and the security guard calls him a pussy. Police then come and chuck them out. Absolute bellends wasting police time...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone needs to tell them that the air in vaccination centres is teeming with vaccine particles, which they are inhaling and therefore getting vaccinated by default.....🤣🤣:ROFLMAO: Maybe that'll stop them, or at least they'll start wearing face masks.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes but only recently. Her posts are 👌🏼

Reactions: 2
I’ve been a big AWOL this week team. On a course, busy with work, and we’ve a couple of patients approaching end of life and I’ve been spending quite a bit of time with them. ☹

I’ve just watched Wanky being carted off in a police vehicle. It was joyful. I felt like I’d won the lottery.

Hope everyone is well and looking forward to the lockdown we were promised…… 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Someone needs to tell them that the air in vaccination centres is teeming with vaccine particles, which they are inhaling and therefore getting vaccinated by default.....🤣🤣:ROFLMAO: Maybe that'll stop them, or at least they'll start wearing face masks.
Actually what happened to their shedding claims? It wasn't that long ago the world and his unvaccinated wife were having life threatening side effects as a result of merely living next door to someone vaccinated. Now they can go in vaccination centres and not be concerned? Why do their brains not think through the fact that their claims keep changing and aren't consistent? Why have they never taken a second to think of all the shedding nonsense scare stories peddled by the Charlatans as being indisputable evidence and the fact that they've been completely forgotten about now and the same people pushing that nonsense are encouraging the sheep to attend venues where clearly the majority of people will be vaccinated?

Reactions: 10
I’ve been a big AWOL this week team. On a course, busy with work, and we’ve a couple of patients approaching end of life and I’ve been spending quite a bit of time with them. ☹

I’ve just watched Wanky being carted off in a police vehicle. It was joyful. I felt like I’d won the lottery.

Hope everyone is well and looking forward to the lockdown we were promised…… 😂😂😂😂😂😂
He looks rough as sin - definately a lot of drug usage has taken place over the course of the pandemic / his downward mental spiral

Last edited:
Actually what happened to their shedding claims? It wasn't that long ago the world and his unvaccinated wife were having life threatening side effects as a result of merely living next door to someone vaccinated. Now they can go in vaccination centres and not be concerned? Why do their brains not think through the fact that their claims keep changing and aren't consistent? Why have they never taken a second to think of all the shedding nonsense scare stories peddled by the Charlatans as being indisputable evidence and the fact that they've been completely forgotten about now and the same people pushing that nonsense are encouraging the sheep to attend venues where clearly the majority of people will be vaccinated?
The simple answer is they're all stupid. I saw a post recently and they were still going on about the vaccines causing massive fertility problems even in the unvaccinated because of shedding. And then in the same post said "anyway the world population has Increased in the last two years and that never happens in a pandemic" 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Ooh where is this?? Love to see him Brough down a peg ot two.

Have you seen the one in Stockport? He's trying to serve papers and the security guard calls him a pussy. Police then come and chuck them out. Absolute bellends wasting police time...
How beautifully Stockport 🤣💪🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone follow byvickismith on Insta? Her stories are of police totally shutting down these simpletons and their "CrImE ReFErEnCe NuMbEr"... Its a bloody joy to watch.
Where were those police officers when Ash & that harridan Buisseret made a nuisance of themselves the other day?!
This is the reception they should receive EVERY TIME they rock up at a vaccination centre/police station. Particularly when they roll out the Common Law Cunstable line.

Via her link, I read the Twitter thread about the Common Law/anti-vaxxer nonsense. It’s pretty satisfying to see other sensible grown ups talking about these loons with the same disbelief and contempt that we do. Reminds me that despite what they think, they really are NOT the 99%.

Twitter users: this guy is definitely worth a follow.

4AFCE36A-EDBA-4CBD-9ADA-3816407385B9.jpeg

And this one.
90D261F3-5F88-4328-883D-9CD18EFA615F.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.