Ellie Grey #16 Losing followers and her clout, her times nearly up, over and out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loads to catch up on. But I have it on good Authority (ok I’m guessing but we don’t worry about accuracy here 🤣) that this is Ellie’s new squeeze.

Bimbos, Beauticians and Bodybuilders…. 🤣

she’s posting pics wearing his gym top and calling him ‘goonbag’.
A goonbags is on insta and been fairly vocal in the circle of Exposing_stupid for a while. He's a Grade A weirdo, so right up Ellis Street

Reactions: 2
I finally watched that this morning (bits of it, it’s 50 MINUTES LONG). duck me.

I wonder how far they’ll actually have to go to get arrested? I found the police presence frustratingly ineffective & difficult to watch. I’m sure they would argue that they were there to keep the peace, but Anna de Biscuit is incredibly provocative & they did nothing other than move them on.

She gets right in the staff’s personal space, following them around asking them all one by one if they’re ‘acting under oath’. No Anna, nurses don’t act under oath, they have a Code of Conduct. When she asks one of them to recite their oath/code & they refuse, she mocks them because she assumes that means they don’t know. Perhaps she should go to the NMC website and read the Code of Conduct for herself. Then she would discover that it is several pages long & even Rainman would struggle to retain, let alone recite it.

Were it not for her behaviour, it would’ve been funny. They’re all ‘Common Law Constables’ & the vaccination centre is a ‘crime scene’. But de Biscuit conducts herself with that spectacular lack of self-awareness & sense of entitlement all of these types of people seem to have. She wags her finger in a policewoman’s face, despite Ash telling a staff member off for doing something similar earlier in the video & then the whole thing cumulates with her becoming more & more agitated as things aren’t going her way & BOOM- she loses her tit at the end.

I mean, if they want people to listen to what they have to say & take it seriously, perhaps they should stop taking their mad old auntie along? Or at least increase her dose of anti-psychotics first.

View attachment 994816

It has taken me a while to get through posts but I keep looking into their information and trying to understand. They want us to listen to them, so I just did. Listened to their evidence and I am now upset I made the effort to play the complete thing.
Astonishing they keep talking about it being a crime scene - ummmm, pretty sure case closed soon after it was presented.

Anna: "thank you everyone for listening" - camera pans around - Not one person listening. lol

The only argument Biscuit was that people are not giving consent. Pretty sure that whole argument is flawed - I know I made a choice to get the vaccine and was not coerced into it. No matter what they say, I decided to get the vaccine as I have a couple of friends in Immunology and one in Pharma. Between them they have a great insight and are very honest about the whole thing and process. Talking with them makes me realise how little these people on social media know. I won't pretend to understand everything but they really do and I trust them. Funnily enough I do not know even one person who has had a life-threatening side effect from the vaccine, and the vast majority of people I know have had it.

Ellie Grey, ec19returns andanna de Buisseret, Mark sexton who Anna kept mentioning, you are wrong. The irony of this whole thing is lost on you all and we are also following the money! Ellie and your tax evading acceptance of money for 'vaccine talks'.

This drawn out video deemed to be a mass evidence dump only had one point about the Nuremberg code and that is totally flawed. Please give us some real evidence - can anyone in this movement do that? Every time of you talk, or do some big, bold act of defiance, it makes me realise I am even more correct to take the vaccine. I look after myself, I eat well, exercise regularly (clearly more than certain people in that video) and also have not been to the doctor for any illnesses for 14 years. I get the odd cold during a winter, sleep, take night nurse and carry on. I have not had a day off work in years from illness and guess what, fully vaccinated.
WAY more healthy than you Miss Eloise Grey. So please, provide some decent evidence - I genuinely would love to learn. So far I keep listening and realising you know very little. And stop trying to make money from selling misinformation.

Also Ellie, while you're reading, I see you still have not submitted your accounts to companies house! Your power to the people is notice for compulsory strike-off. Guess you are using all your knowledge for tax avoidance from the money you have taken from donations and subscriptions and now zooms giving people false information about vaccines - or biased at the very least.

One final bit as I am rambling way too much but these people are absolutely frustrating me - I love at the end in the background "“More evidence than we’ve had any other time” - cooooool, all that evidence! If that’s the most they’ve got then clearly we are doomed 😂[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 7
It’s ok Liey, all your little silly followers can wait until you’ve left your ‘full time’ role……. As for Shakz, you poor, poor thing. Your child is ill, you can’t read and write properly, you look to Liey for help, and she totally ignores you. Good luck with whatever potentially fatal disease your child may have, you utter bleeping cretin.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
His insta name is g00nbag lol, whether people call him that in real life I dunno.
He’s been in a few demo videos prancing around flexing his biceps like he’s the only bleep with some, like in Remeece’s Dont tex the vax video where he looked a prize twit.
8all8ag would be more befitting.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s ok Liey, all your little silly followers can wait until you’ve left your ‘full time’ role……. As for Shakz, you poor, poor thing. Your child is ill, you can’t read and write properly, you look to Liey for help, and she totally ignores you. Good luck with whatever potentially fatal disease your child may have, you utter bleeping cretin.
Jesus christ. I do hope that is meant to say that the hospital can (and will) take away her parental rights

Reactions: 8
Jesus christ. I do hope that is meant to say that the hospital can (and will) take away her parental rights
You can only hope so. And there’s the danger of people like her and social bleeping media. We get calls from people all the time, and whilst we’ve been in this world for many years, we have to tell anyone calling in that we are not medics, and whilst we have a lot of useful information, we are not to be relied on when it comes to diagnosis. Liey should try it some time.

Crimes against humanity 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 . Look at the shower of useless gobshites who've come to save us... 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

• Haha
Does anyone follow BevFitChick. She’s been causing trouble at a vaccine centre in Bolton.

Bevhfitchick88 she is

Reactions: 1
I
Aw bless her. She’s an independent researcher. AKA complete bleep.
Independent researcher? Wonder which lab she worked in? 😂

They just keep coming out the wood work. What attracts these people to conspiracy life? 😎
Benjamin Mossman is another one. He’s fled to the ‘Cotsworlds’ as people messaging him knew too much. Masons and Royalty on his case trying to buy his silence.
He can’t even spell or pronounce Cotswolds correctly, I mean just how thick do you have to be..

Reactions: 1
I see old Beeeeeeeebs has featured in a very highly regarded, upmarket broadsheet………. Ok, I’m lying, she’s in The Sun. Today’s paper, tomorrow’s arse wipes.

What a load of absolute shite. She’s missed out a few little details…… more ‘homes’ than Right Move’s shop window., ‘uncles’ for the kids in every square mile of Portugal., howling at the moon and using menstrual blood instead of Nivea (did she expose her girls to that? If not, why not? Surely that’s all a part of their ‘non education’?) ayahuasca parties., blah, blah.

If you’re going to flog a story to one of the most hated publications in the U.K. - why not give them ALL the details? No one gives a duck, but in the interests of transparency, she should share it all. Daft witch.

• Haha
She so full of tit. Gone from only feeding her kids with a plant based diet to giving them unhealthy breakfasts!! duck me! 🤬

Reactions: 3
She so full of tit. Gone from only feeding her kids with a plant based diet to giving them unhealthy breakfasts!! duck me! 🤬
Yes but she only feeds them meat from animals that didn't scream when they died.. it's those little things good mommas do... 😱 🐖

Reactions: 4
My friend doesn’t want the vaccine and I don’t think she will ever have the vaccine. She doesn’t trust them and she has had covid twice and she said to me she trusts her immune system. She is sharing links about the vaccine and she says she is pro vaccine and not anti vaccine. She refuses to vaccinate her children from covid. I respect her opinion but I feel she is reading too much into the internet and what other people think.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.