Ellie Grey #16 Losing followers and her clout, her times nearly up, over and out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Broad Yorkshire Law. Ermā€¦. Is that a joke.

Just had a look at broad Yorkā€™s law. They are legit but donā€™t seem to have any social media presence.
well they do but itā€™s not been updated for a few years.
strange that they arenā€™t pushing this on their own pages. Donā€™tcha think

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Exposing_nothing_but_his_own_stupidity has posted again about the ā€˜mass evidenceā€™ dump. Apparently Monotone Mark Sexton took yet another carrier bag of shite to police station yesterday.

Heā€™s posted a copy of the transcript of their summary of evidence on his page. Spoiler alert- it mentions ā€˜pre-meditated murderā€™. Amusingly, he had to delete the original post because it had his own email address on it šŸ¤”

But not before I took a screen shot šŸ˜ˆ

View attachment 988025
I don't understand the truther logic at all, why would Michael Yeadon have to be contacted to give his expert account?

For those who don't remember Dr Yeadon came to prominence in mid 2020 claiming among other things that a maximum of 40,000 people would die of Covid, eventually culminating in being referenced by Richard Drax MP in a general debate in Sept 20.
Speech - Covid 19 general debate | Richard Drax

The crux of this was utilizing Yeadon's credentials and experience to argue against a second lockdown. On the basis that the majority of the UK population had been exposed to Covid and we had in fact reached herd immunity.

Yeadon claimed "There would be no second wave".

In Oct 20 (with the 2nd lockdown pending) he penned a few articles (including in the Daily Mail DR MIKE YEADON:Three facts No 10's experts got wrong | Daily Mail Online oh no the MSMšŸ˜® ). Another is here The PCR False Positive Pseudo-Epidemic ā€“ The Daily Sceptic where he states factually that, " Viruses donā€™t do waves". Another article is here What SAGE Has Got Wrong ā€“ Lockdown Sceptics (archive.org). where he states that the pandemic is "effectively over" in the U.K., and that "there is absolutely no need for vaccines to extinguish the pandemic."

By Dec 20 he had turned his attention to the Vaccine, writing a letter to the EMA Wodarg_Yeadon_EMA_Petition_Pfizer_Trial_FINAL_01DEC2020_signed_with_Exhibits_geschwƤrzt.pdf (2020news.de), demanding that the Pfizer trials be cancelled as "EU citizens will suffer irreparable harm", including the later claim that the vaccine could cause infertility.

In Feb 21 hi Twitter was closed down due to historic racist and Islamophobic comments Zelo Street: Covid Sceptic Favourite IS SICK BIGOT (zelo-street.blogspot.com)

Further background and addition information on Yeadon up to this point is here The ex-Pfizer scientist who became an anti-vax hero. (reuters.com)

Since them he's claimed that the life expectency of everyone who has a single vaccine is 2 years (reduced for every extra jab) and that it's too late to save anyone who's already had the vaccince. Eye of the Storm? | Will COVID Vaccinated People Die Within 2 Years? - Christian Observer, and that variants of Covid cannot exist Mike Yeadon Ex Pfizer Warns Not to Take the Vaccine ā€“ Coercion Code ā€“ "Dark Times are upon us"

Yeadon's entire argument (based on his credentials) hinged on that at least 30% of the population had immunity to Covid prior to Oct 20, and that exposure to any Coronavirus would give immunity to every variant (which he doesn't believe in). Vaccines aren't required as herd immunity had been reached and viruses don't come in waves.

When everything he said DIDN'T HAPPEN, and subsequent waves have materialized in every Country on Earth, it demonstrates his opinions and his credentials as baseless (after which he jumped on the depopulation bandwagon).

There was a second wave (and waves after that), which means herd immunity hasn't been achieved, which means that vaccines (which he claims he supports) are required.

Sorry for the rant, but every time the truthers use Yeadon as some sort of authority their argument falls apart. Its as bad as the 'Trump is still president' argument but because Yeadons statements were made over a year ago, and he's changed the narrative since, they forget that he was factually wrong.

Reactions: 17
I don't understand the truther logic at all, why would Michael Yeadon have to be contacted to give his expert account?

For those who don't remember Dr Yeadon came to prominence in mid 2020 claiming among other things that a maximum of 40,000 people would die of Covid, eventually culminating in being referenced by Richard Drax MP in a general debate in Sept 20.
Speech - Covid 19 general debate | Richard Drax

The crux of this was utilizing Yeadon's credentials and experience to argue against a second lockdown. On the basis that the majority of the UK population had been exposed to Covid and we had in fact reached herd immunity.

Yeadon claimed "There would be no second wave".

In Oct 20 (with the 2nd lockdown pending) he penned a few articles (including in the Daily Mail DR MIKE YEADON:Three facts No 10's experts got wrong | Daily Mail Online oh no the MSMšŸ˜® ). Another is here The PCR False Positive Pseudo-Epidemic ā€“ The Daily Sceptic where he states factually that, " Viruses donā€™t do waves". Another article is here What SAGE Has Got Wrong ā€“ Lockdown Sceptics (archive.org). where he states that the pandemic is "effectively over" in the U.K., and that "there is absolutely no need for vaccines to extinguish the pandemic."

By Dec 20 he had turned his attention to the Vaccine, writing a letter to the EMA Wodarg_Yeadon_EMA_Petition_Pfizer_Trial_FINAL_01DEC2020_signed_with_Exhibits_geschwƤrzt.pdf (2020news.de), demanding that the Pfizer trials be cancelled as "EU citizens will suffer irreparable harm", including the later claim that the vaccine could cause infertility.

In Feb 21 hi Twitter was closed down due to historic racist and Islamophobic comments Zelo Street: Covid Sceptic Favourite IS SICK BIGOT (zelo-street.blogspot.com)

Further background and addition information on Yeadon up to this point is here The ex-Pfizer scientist who became an anti-vax hero. (reuters.com)

Since them he's claimed that the life expectency of everyone who has a single vaccine is 2 years (reduced for every extra jab) and that it's too late to save anyone who's already had the vaccince. Eye of the Storm? | Will COVID Vaccinated People Die Within 2 Years? - Christian Observer, and that variants of Covid cannot exist Mike Yeadon Ex Pfizer Warns Not to Take the Vaccine ā€“ Coercion Code ā€“ "Dark Times are upon us"

Yeadon's entire argument (based on his credentials) hinged on that at least 30% of the population had immunity to Covid prior to Oct 20, and that exposure to any Coronavirus would give immunity to every variant (which he doesn't believe in). Vaccines aren't required as herd immunity had been reached and viruses don't come in waves.

When everything he said DIDN'T HAPPEN, and subsequent waves have materialized in every Country on Earth, it demonstrates his opinions and his credentials as baseless (after which he jumped on the depopulation bandwagon).

There was a second wave (and waves after that), which means herd immunity hasn't been achieved, which means that vaccines (which he claims he supports) are required.

Sorry for the rant, but every time the truthers use Yeadon as some sort of authority their argument falls apart. Its as bad as the 'Trump is still president' argument but because Yeadons statements were made over a year ago, and he's changed the narrative since, they forget that he was factually wrong.
Great Post. šŸ‘

Reactions: 6
5g weaponised lampposts... šŸ˜ƒ šŸ˜€ šŸ˜„ šŸ˜ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£
It's always so predicable, they fall for a simple easy to access/believe conspiracy and its a gateway drug to the most ridiculous thinking I've enter encountered. It seems they all end up this way too...

Free thinking my arse, seeing as they all follow the same tit filed path

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The Arse Of The Year Show

Exposing_nothings raging, at the end of his short tether.
Hes always very arsey and his hairs frizzed in this weather.
The elite should now be worried, heā€™ll shake them to their core.
And when they see whatā€™s going on their jaws will hit the floor.

Arise all troofers please, awaken from your slumber.
The wheels are now in motion and weā€™ve got a police crime number.
Get evidence of crimes and the NHS wrongdoing.
Theyā€™ll be shaking in their boots and their trousers theyā€™ll be pooing.

The Guinness book of records ring and the group are feeling proud
But ā€œthe biggest dump of evidence is a record not allowedā€
ā€œweā€™re sending you a record though you dopey bunch of prattsā€
ā€œthe largest ever gathering of uneducated twatsā€

And Dr James their poster boy, I wonder if hes keen?
To share the tales of murder that he surely must have seen.
Perhaps theyā€™ll say he cant, the words are too explicit.
But if heā€™s evidence of murder then the Doc must be complicit.

They thought heā€™d help their cause, this educated charmer.
But his job is filling people up with drugs bought from ā€œbig pharmaā€.
He thinks that covids real and opposes no vaccine.
A couple of the issues that the troofers should have seen.

Theyā€™re in their local nick and theyā€™ve grabbed some poor PC.
ā€œThese bags contain the evidence you really have to seeā€.
Exposing_nothing dumps his files, his face is getting redder.
The police are poised for action and theyre plugging in the shredder.

And so another chapter ends in this boring troofer book.
Another abject failure, the police donā€™t give a duck.
Their total lack of brainpower is brutally exposed.
Before they even got there, the crime number was closed.
bleeping brilliant. Youā€™re my hero.

Reactions: 2
The Arse Of The Year Show

Exposing_nothings raging, at the end of his short tether.
Hes always very arsey and his hairs frizzed in this weather.
The elite should now be worried, heā€™ll shake them to their core.
And when they see whatā€™s going on their jaws will hit the floor.

Arise all troofers please, awaken from your slumber.
The wheels are now in motion and weā€™ve got a police crime number.
Get evidence of crimes and the NHS wrongdoing.
Theyā€™ll be shaking in their boots and their trousers theyā€™ll be pooing.

The Guinness book of records ring and the group are feeling proud
But ā€œthe biggest dump of evidence is a record not allowedā€
ā€œweā€™re sending you a record though you dopey bunch of prattsā€
ā€œthe largest ever gathering of uneducated twatsā€

And Dr James their poster boy, I wonder if hes keen?
To share the tales of murder that he surely must have seen.
Perhaps theyā€™ll say he cant, the words are too explicit.
But if heā€™s evidence of murder then the Doc must be complicit.

They thought heā€™d help their cause, this educated charmer.
But his job is filling people up with drugs bought from ā€œbig pharmaā€.
He thinks that covids real and opposes no vaccine.
A couple of the issues that the troofers should have seen.

Theyā€™re in their local nick and theyā€™ve grabbed some poor PC.
ā€œThese bags contain the evidence you really have to seeā€.
Exposing_nothing dumps his files, his face is getting redder.
The police are poised for action and theyre plugging in the shredder.

And so another chapter ends in this boring troofer book.
Another abject failure, the police donā€™t give a duck.
Their total lack of brainpower is brutally exposed.
Before they even got there, the crime number was closed.
Another genius piece of work! Felix, you are brilliant šŸ˜˜

Whatā€™s this all about then? On Wankys telegram.

Name: Louise Tina Hampton

Statement Number: 2

Exhibits: 2

Date: 12 October 2021

CASE NUMBER: MPS26LH04

LOUISE TINA HAMPTON (Witness)

WITNESS STATEMENT 2 OF LOUISE TINA HAMPTON

I, Louise Tna Hampton, of 7 Hinkley Close, Harefield, UB9 6AA make this statement knowing that it will be placed before the court, and I confirm that to the best of my knowledge and belief its contents are true.

In response to MPS17552 I have never been a true active Protester, this purely was to extend my public profile as recommended by my Public Relations company and several media handlers. I have never helped, directing or funding or to arrange any UK or worldwide protest demonstrations. Miss Fiona Hinds would constantly direct me to say statements to discredit the Covid pandemic and regulations sanctioned by the UK government. Miss Fiona Hinds and myself speak on a regular basis and are in regular communication. On numerous occasions Miss Fiona Hinds would ask me to attend London and UK based Covid/Regulation protests. .

In response to paragraph 17, MPS17552. as to my knowledge the main source of direction, funding and marketing for stated protests are from Miss Fiona Hinds and Mrs Kate Shemirani.

In response to paragraph 12, I confirm that Miss Fiona Hinds is in working partnership with Kate Shemirani and others as stated.

In response to paragraph 14, I can confirm that at times Miss Fiona Hinds would explain tactics and possible outcomes to the UK protests ect. I also can confirm that I have no knowledge prior to Miss Fiona Hinds making a statement that protesters might storm parliament.

In response to paragraph 15, I can confirm that I have previously helped The City of London Police and the Metropolitan Police on several occasions with their fact findings and information requests, including locations and information relating to attendees and promoters ect. I can confirm to the courts I am comfortable to give added evidence if any of these matters arrived to court but, with the added security of a witness screening process due to the sensitive nature of these events and my exposure to the people in question.

I believe the contents of this statement to be true.

Signed:ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦LHā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.

LOUISE TINA HAMPTON

Date: 12 October 2021

• Wow
See fiona diamond/hines Facebook page. Just dis a live titled Louise Hampton is a rat. They've been throwing dirt at each other for months but seems like Hampton has dobbed diamond and shemirani in.actually seems like she might really be an informer/ paid opposition/ shill/ whatever.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Broad Yorkshire Law. Ermā€¦. Is that a joke.

Just had a look at broad Yorkā€™s law. They are legit but donā€™t seem to have any social media presence.
well they do but itā€™s not been updated for a few years.
strange that they arenā€™t pushing this on their own pages. Donā€™tcha think
Came across this on twitter about Broad Yorkshire Law not a very professional looking document

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.