Ellie Grey #16 Losing followers and her clout, her times nearly up, over and out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It baffles me how they all love that Dr who argued with Javid.

Literally everything he says in this article goes against their theories;

He makes a lot of sense. His error was being naive enough to think anybody would listen to his full point of view... antivaxxers and conspiracy theorists are known for taking the one bit of information that fits their narrative and running with it.
And this article is never going to be spread as widely as a clip of him saying no to a vaccine to the health secretary. So he has done damage to the cause regardless. Also, all though it reads well, some of his science does contradict what SAGE etc is saying. And his expertise is not epidemiology and immunology.
In fact, usually he in an anesthetist, so he makes around 80-90k a year literally pumping others full of "big pharma"... which surely doesn't sit well will Ellie and her crew of dribbling knuckle draggers?
In short, he still seems like an insufferable posh bleep to me.

Reactions: 12
Because they saw a doctor who wouldn't have the vaccine and suddenly he's thier new poster boy who's risking everything by speaking out. But he isn't and like all the others he has a well planned alternative income stream. Doing thier research my arse.. 🍑
And hasn't he single handedly destroyed their theory that 'doctors aren't allowed to speak the truth or they'll get sacked'? It seems he still employed.

Reactions: 9
And hasn't he single handedly destroyed their theory that 'doctors aren't allowed to speak the truth or they'll get sacked'? It seems he still employed.
Exactly. the_nurse_who_cant_stop_crying can now stop crying. Freedom of speech has been restored..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
tit from a bull or genuine? 🤔
High up in the legal dept at the NHS and he’s ending a message with 2 kisses? I smell BS. Also all these messages seem to contain the phrase ‘as I said, please keep my name out of it…’

• Haha
Yeah if you’re that senior and work for any organisation in a legal team you don’t put kisses on the end of an email.

it’s like having a senior partner in a law firm driving a car that has eyelashes and has a ‘powered by fairy dust’ sticker.

Just won’t happen…

• Haha
Yeah if you’re that senior and work for any organisation in a legal team you don’t put kisses on the end of an email.

it’s like having a senior partner in a law firm driving a car that has eyelashes and has a ‘powered by fairy dust’ sticker.

Just won’t happen…
If you’re that senior, you probably don’t use phrases like ‘high up’ & you definitely don’t follow the likes of Ellie Grey & all her faux legal bollocks.
I smell 🐂💩

Also, I’m really not sure that the annual retention fees that doctors/nurses/midwives pay are worth ‘millions’ to the professional bodies either. Not in the numbers that are allegedly refusing the vaccine anyway.

Reactions: 6
Remember the NY fire service being worried that a huge number of firefighters would refuse the vax…. In the end something like 50 of them refused.

Reactions: 3
Exposing_nothing_but_his_own_stupidity has posted again about the ‘mass evidence’ dump. Apparently Monotone Mark Sexton took yet another carrier bag of shite to police station yesterday.

He’s posted a copy of the transcript of their summary of evidence on his page. Spoiler alert- it mentions ‘pre-meditated murder’. Amusingly, he had to delete the original post because it had his own email address on it 🤡

But not before I took a screen shot 😈

C8A6FC6C-78C8-4BC2-8573-7E0FFE8A041B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Exposing_nothing_but_his_own_stupidity has posted again about the ‘mass evidence’ dump. Apparently Monotone Mark Sexton took yet another carrier bag of shite to police station yesterday.

He’s posted a copy of the transcript of their summary of evidence on his page. Spoiler alert- it mentions ‘pre-meditated murder’. Amusingly, he had to delete the original post because it had his own email address on it 🤡

View attachment 988025
oh lord 😂

View attachment 988025
Oh bravo!!!!

Dear Mr Monkey

You are a bleep.

Regards

Everyone.

• Haha
Seriously though. I what point do they get done for wasting police time and resources?

Reactions: 4
So…. Some of the troofers are moaning about Boris and saying he should resign. Hes a rich “elite” and its one rule for them and one for us. This despite assurances that they never followed the rules anyway. But Novax Djokovic (Did you see what they did with his name) who is a rich elite sportsman and did admit breaking the rules is a victim. He’s been locked up in a “concentration camp” and is being victimised.

Also their children who don’t wear masks and wont be vaccinated are “warriors” they’re freethinking and brave for making their own decisions about their bodies. However, if your children decide they do want to be vaccinated and wear a mask, then they are brainwashed. I didn’t realise body autonomy only worked for them.

This great evidence dump makes me laugh, so much so I think I can feel a poem coming on. But first, the last of the Christmas chocolate is calling me, I need a bit of sugar.

Reactions: 17
Behold the first dump has landed. How those coppers remained so polite and professional I’ll never know.

The Arse Of The Year Show

Exposing_nothings raging, at the end of his short tether.
Hes always very arsey and his hairs frizzed in this weather.
The elite should now be worried, he’ll shake them to their core.
And when they see what’s going on their jaws will hit the floor.

Arise all troofers please, awaken from your slumber.
The wheels are now in motion and we’ve got a police crime number.
Get evidence of crimes and the NHS wrongdoing.
They’ll be shaking in their boots and their trousers they’ll be pooing.

The Guinness book of records ring and the group are feeling proud
But “the biggest dump of evidence is a record not allowed”
“we’re sending you a record though you dopey bunch of pratts”
“the largest ever gathering of uneducated twats”

And Dr James their poster boy, I wonder if hes keen?
To share the tales of murder that he surely must have seen.
Perhaps they’ll say he cant, the words are too explicit.
But if he’s evidence of murder then the Doc must be complicit.

They thought he’d help their cause, this educated charmer.
But his job is filling people up with drugs bought from “big pharma”.
He thinks that covids real and opposes no vaccine.
A couple of the issues that the troofers should have seen.

They’re in their local nick and they’ve grabbed some poor PC.
“These bags contain the evidence you really have to see”.
Exposing_nothing dumps his files, his face is getting redder.
The police are poised for action and theyre plugging in the shredder.

And so another chapter ends in this boring troofer book.
Another abject failure, the police don’t give a duck.
Their total lack of brainpower is brutally exposed.
Before they even got there, the crime number was closed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Behold the first dump has landed. How those coppers remained so polite and professional I’ll never know.
bleeping hell I’ve got my booster booked for Sunday but after this overwhelming evidence has been presented today all the vax centres will probably be closed by then. Probably earlier. Ah well. At least my feet won’t explode now 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.