Ellie Grey #16 Losing followers and her clout, her times nearly up, over and out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got a crime reference number once for a student bus pass! I'm embarrassed they really think it means much. Stagecoach offered to replace (or did at the time when it was paper before all the contactless cards), lost and stolen student bus passes at a much reduced cost (more or less just an admin fee) compared to the first purchase providing you had been to the police to report it lost/stolen, I imagine to try and make sure people aren't out there with 2 passing one of to friends, etc. At no point during that police station process and being given the number to give to Stagecoach was I naive enough to believe the person doing the paperwork cared about me or my bus pass, nor would there be much action as a result of it.

Now there are meant to be a few with these crime reference numbers now...they are reporting murders, bodily harm, assault, coercion, whatever else they can. How many of them have had any of that followed up? How many have had senior officers or detectives come out to look into it further and take more statements, etc? Could it be that to the police, this is them simply doing what they have to do, and treating them all like they have lost a bus pass! Oh so much progress! 🤣

Reactions: 3
Nothing absolutely nothing ever comes of any of their ‘actions’ yet they still believe they are going to expose and blow the lid off it all 🍿🍿🍿

Benjamin Mossman ( all one word on IG) is back. I actually struggle to listen to his peculiar pronunciation, it’s like nails on a blackboard.
He’s the lad who was approached by a close associate of the Royal Family when he enquired about a lock up. He nearly got wacked. IG then deleted him for knowing too much! Anyway he’s back and spouting more fantasy than before. They are entertaining but draining.
Eyes like piss hole in the snow! Wee van sorted, fanks all for throwing a fiver in. Honestly, I could scream with this tit now! What a fanny!

Reactions: 1
I didn’t think it was possible, but Exposing_stupid might just have out-cunted himself.
And the post isn’t even about vaccines.

#suchlovelyfollowers

89EF8490-AE94-461B-838C-C56C26DD1B40.jpeg
D634CF10-13A0-45AC-8F3C-234DD77C8DF5.jpeg

******she’s crying live on insta*****
For those who missed it, a summary:
- missed the start but some teacher had clearly been nice to her at some point.
- another told her she’d achieve nothing in life because she’d argued with them that there is no proof about the existence of gravity.
- related this to the fact the Earth is flat (no opinion on this though apparently) because ‘water doesn’t curve’ - hey Els, love, Google ‘meniscus’, or fill up one of the empty jars from your processed bolognese sauce with some lovely osmosis’d water right to the top, *ALMOST* overflowing, and you will see a lovely curve of water. So. bleeping. Thick.
- she wanted to homeschool her kidz but ‘some people’ in ‘the family’ didn’t agree so she couldn’t.
- her kidz don’t take part all the curriculum as there’s some stuff she ‘doesn’t agree with’. I’d bloody LOVE to be a fly on the wall in that staff room after she’s copied and pasted a 10 page letter demanding that the mini greys don’t take part in science because it ‘doesn’t exist’ :ROFLMAO::LOL:.
- she’s overwhelmed. It must be hard literally not understanding anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I didn’t think it was possible, but Exposing_stupid might just have out-cunted himself.
And the post isn’t even about vaccines.

#suchlovelyfollowers

View attachment 983126View attachment 983127
Exposing_nothing obviously doesn't have a mirror. If he did he would notice that he looks like a wizened scrotum. That delusional grotbag Quantum Marie was posting before about how transgender people are "mentally ill". What a shower of bastards they all are...

Exposing_nothing showing once again he clearly understands nothing (probably didn't read beyond headline either)! Trying to connect research that has looked at data going back years/decades to the vaxx it seems. The troofers and anti-vaxx have been shouting for ages about a better diet being the answer for everything, tries to dismiss claims suggesting our diets may be causing some issues as most autoimmune diseases seemed to be a problem in developed, Western countries but now they are being seen more frequently in other areas, which could be correlated with the Western fast food giants and snack companies becoming more and more available elsewhere. So make up your minds (non)troofers before spouting in your social media echo chambers, does diet influence your immune systems or not? Cannot have it both ways! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Would it be wrong of me to report anti vaxx people to the government or someone similar who put on social media they don’t want the vaccine or photos that they don’t want the vaccine? I’m fed up of anti vaxxers now only 1 of my friends is fully vaccinated the other 4 aren’t.

For those who missed it, a summary:
- missed the start but some teacher had clearly been nice to her at some point.
- another told her she’d achieve nothing in life because she’d argued with them that there is no proof about the existence of gravity.
- related this to the fact the Earth is flat (no opinion on this though apparently) because ‘water doesn’t curve’ - hey Els, love, Google ‘meniscus’, or fill up one of the empty jars from your processed bolognese sauce with some lovely osmosis’d water right to the top, *ALMOST* overflowing, and you will see a lovely curve of water. So. bleeping. Thick.
- she wanted to homeschool her kidz but ‘some people’ in ‘the family’ didn’t agree so she couldn’t.
- her kidz don’t take part all the curriculum as there’s some stuff she ‘doesn’t agree with’. I’d bloody LOVE to be a fly on the wall in that staff room after she’s copied and pasted a 10 page letter demanding that the mini greys don’t take part in science because it ‘doesn’t exist’ :ROFLMAO::LOL:.
- she’s overwhelmed. It must be hard literally not understanding anything.
Wait a minute, she was crying because of *checks notes* GRAVITY??

God I so wish she hadn’t blocked me. She was quality entertainment

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh and Marie? duck off you nasty little witch….
I genuinely think that Quantum Marie has a god complex. If you Google it then it's just her description to a T. She thinks she's been sent to save us. I'd rather scratch my arse with a barbed wire glove than have anything to do with her. Also her use of "******* " as an insult and her hatred of trans people is sickening. On another note I was following a conversation last night from a woman who said she was begging her vaxxed daughter to tell her the vaccine batch number as she was told it was a placebo if it ended in a 3. She said the strain of not knowing was making her ill. Rather than comfort her they just said it was probably too late for her daughter. What a shower of twats..

Reactions: 2
And meanwhile, in another part of the world, Beeeeeeba is still dragging her poor kids from pillar to post. And, if anyone remembers the horse box that she lived in for all of ten minutes? She had her kids sleeping with her and said they were always going to do so. Now, they’re getting their own rooms.

Beeeeba, duck off.

Attachments

• Angry
And meanwhile, in another part of the world, Beeeeeeba is still dragging her poor kids from pillar to post. And, if anyone remembers the horse box that she lived in for all of ten minutes? She had her kids sleeping with her and said they were always going to do so. Now, they’re getting their own rooms.

Beeeeba, duck off.
I bet she conveniently forgets about the dog joining them lol. Let's hope those kids at least get to stay in a place long term for once

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.