Ellie Grey #16 Losing followers and her clout, her times nearly up, over and out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably has been for years. I do find it interesting that a RMN can have a daughter that is so obviously batshit & turn a blind eye. Or maybe she has always kept her close so that she can ‘monitor’ her behaviour & will only act when she is about to do something truly unhinged that will actually cause harm.

I dunno though- I’d have thought that pretending to be psychic to ‘help’ a missing person enquiry; pretending to have cancer (twice, once to con money out of people); pretending to be studying for not one degree, but two, in completely unrelated subjects & posting about them on a public Facebook/Instagram account that your family (who know you’re lying) will see too and let’s face it - the whole ‘Ellie Grey’ persona she has created- would all be worthy of intervention.

Or perhaps Bernie Buckle is like every other RMN I’ve met- a little bit bonkers herself.
As my wife always tells me (she is qualified in this, not just a nurse whose done an extra course.) You very rarely, if at all find someone who has serious mental health issues who hasn't suffered some trauma in their childhood. So it's quite likely that the mum is as crazy as she is and is the cause of it.

Her parenting will definitely be the cause of any unhealthy attachment patterns she has.

Reactions: 4
They're all getting their knickers in a twist about some woman who had her pup put down cos it got omicron and she didn't want to catch it. Account no longer exists......but it was a bloody satire account. the moment I saw the posts I thought surely not..... no vet would do that to a healthy dog. Obviously the obvious never occurs to a troofer nut.

Reactions: 2
As my wife always tells me (she is qualified in this, not just a nurse whose done an extra course.) You very rarely, if at all find someone who has serious mental health issues who hasn't suffered some trauma in their childhood. So it's quite likely that the mum is as crazy as she is and is the cause of it.

Her parenting will definitely be the cause of any unhealthy attachment patterns she has.
Another pattern is they are both grifty cunts who prey on the vulnerable , insecure and just plain stupid . 😆

Had to delete my last post with these screenshots on as one had a personal detail of mine one. But she's deleted her comment but has replied.
I'm curious as to when this "few years ago" was? And the implications after the fact.

Her first two were born in 2012 and 2015, the latter being when she started seeking advice on Arnica (2015-2018). So that would be the point where she was concerned about the kids health.

In (Feb) 2016 she went vegan and by July she claimed her test results were the best ever with no underlying issues.

However by Sept (2016) she flagged various health issues, and by early 2017 she had also been diagnosed with epilepsy and had a pacemaker fitted.

The latter half of 2017 was very quiet for Eloise (on health at least), until Feb 2018 when she was diagnosed with Cancer. Now we know from her own words that her oncologist supported a holistic approach. And all her major medical issues have been dealt with holistically since then.

So that would mean her bad habits occurred between 2016/2018, when she "didn't give a tit about herself".

Now, when her thermography in Apr 2021 suggested her Cancer had returned, she said her last clear Thermogram was in Oct 2019 and that she had fallen into bad habits and was not looking after herself (again). Does that mean instead of completing concurrent degrees in early 2020, she was in fact getting jacked up on Red Bull and chocolate?

Reactions: 9
They're all getting their knickers in a twist about some woman who had her pup put down cos it got omicron and she didn't want to catch it. Account no longer exists......but it was a bloody satire account. the moment I saw the posts I thought surely not..... no vet would do that to a healthy dog. Obviously the obvious never occurs to a troofer nut.
Yep, brain of Britain has picked up on this terrible injustice 🙄

EA5B6B5F-9570-4091-AC57-19DE01295A12.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Happy new year you lot. Thanks for reminding me that not everyone has totally lost the plot. Its really meant a lot. X

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.