Ellie Grey #16 Losing followers and her clout, her times nearly up, over and out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did he go to hospital if he didn't want any treatment? Dick.
I suppose it was when he was in hospital and a load of so called followers starting accusing him of being a shill (as they do the fickle cunts), then Mark Sexton and Co realising how damaging it was to the brand needed to get him out to control the narrative. There’s big money at stake here, grifting bunch of shysters can’t have one of their high profile useless idiots going off Agenda 😆

Reactions: 3
Ooooh they’re all reporting the ‘get your booster’ reminder text message as spam.

Cutting edge twattage there…

Reactions: 5
Apparently university students will have to be fully vaccinated by April 2022 to continue with their course or they will have to quit? I don’t know how true this is but I’ve seen it all over Facebook? My friend goes to uni and doesn’t want the vaccine so idk what she will do she’s supposed to graduate next year!
This is true for healthcare students ie: nursing, midwifery, medicine but I haven't heard of it for any other courses.

So today, for a change, Thegreatbritishbird is wittering on about saving the children and god winning. I asked her what god was doing for the three thousand teenagers shot and killed in the USA every year. Now I'm restricted and she wants people to report my account. No answer on the god issue..

Attachments

Why did he go to hospital if he didn't want any treatment? Dick.
Exactly! Who called the ambulance and why? Why did he then consent to transport to hospital? And taken directly to ICU (on nothing but mere low flow oxygen if he was able to sit at a door on a tank and not require being on the main supply and high flow) and met by research nurses prior to even results coming back...? Our ICUs wouldn't even be considering him for a bed (after ambulance had him brought to A&E/assessment unit for assessment and stabilising) if he was capable of sitting with nothing but a smidge of oxygen which can be delivered anywhere in the hospital, and if he was gasping like he makes out, he wouldn't have been capable of sitting at a door on only low flow.

Either downplaying and lying about the situation to appease the brainwashed troofers, or exaggerating his experience, again to keep troofers believing the nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Exactly! Who called the ambulance and why? Why did he then consent to transport to hospital? And taken directly to ICU (on nothing but mere low flow oxygen if he was able to sit at a door on a tank and not require being on the main supply and high flow) and met by research nurses prior to even results coming back...? Our ICUs wouldn't even be considering him for a bed (after ambulance had him brought to A&E/assessment unit for assessment and stabilising) if he was capable of sitting with nothing but a smidge of oxygen which can be delivered anywhere in the hospital, and if he was gasping like he makes out, he wouldn't have been capable of sitting at a door on only low flow.

Either downplaying and lying about the situation to appease the brainwashed troofers, or exaggerating his experience, again to keep troofers believing the nonsense.
Wittering way Hooly a big pack of Troofer lies. And they will be lapping them up...

Nieces unvaxxed friend gave birth a couple of months ago. Caught covid a few weeks ago, yesterday she lost her life. But Covid is a hoax. I hate these bleeping trooper cunts

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Sad. I’m not obsessed with anyone. It will be some other head in a few weeks. Also, she was a bleeping vegan a few months ago. How any of her followers can take her seriously when she changes her mind so frequently is beyond me 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Sad. I’m not obsessed with anyone. It will be some other head in a few weeks. Also, she was a bleeping vegan a few months ago. How any of her followers can take her seriously when she changes her mind so frequently is beyond me 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
Can’t wait to see her raise and harvest her own animals 🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Has anyone watched Charlie Bookers Death to 2021. Hilarious. One of the characters is an antivaxer.

Screenshot_20211227-192713_Instagram.jpg

Sammy/Samantha is an ICU doctor who is about to finish training and become a consultant. Very experienced ICU doctor and very present in ICU through all of this (compared to the Doctors the troofers present who appear to have been nowhere near a hot ward/area throughout this entire pandemic). She's very informative and helps break down things for other junior doctors (anyone 'in training' below consultant level is considered junior so even those who are extremely experienced! I feel like the troofers like to believe 'junior doctors' speaking out are all medical students or newly qualified, but they aren't. We may have been practicing 10+ years depending on specialty and whether we've gone straight through training programmes or taken alternative routes, been less than full time due to outside commitments, etc.).

Her numbers are from reputable sources, she's not someone that would lie and cover up for Big Pharma too, and she's also someone willing to speak up against NHS and GMC when she believes they are wrong and wants to support colleagues. Not sure how the troofers can explain such a vast difference in the numbers other than the fact that vaccines are helping take the pressure off the NHS regardless of whether they aren't completely stopping transmission (which realistically I doubt any vaccine does as they all work to prime your immune system to recognise pathogens, so you can catch any of these viruses you are vaccinated against, you just hope the body recognises and destroys it quickly before making you ill or increasing viral load to make you highly infectious).

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So today, for a change, Thegreatbritishbird is wittering on about saving the children and god winning. I asked her what god was doing for the three thousand teenagers shot and killed in the USA every year. Now I'm restricted and she wants people to report my account. No answer on the god issue..
I let her know it was quite funny that she only got two comments & five likes & she said she was going to prey for me but then she blocked me 🤷🏻‍♂️

Attachments

• Haha
View attachment 945925
Sammy/Samantha is an ICU doctor who is about to finish training and become a consultant. Very experienced ICU doctor and very present in ICU through all of this (compared to the Doctors the troofers present who appear to have been nowhere near a hot ward/area throughout this entire pandemic). She's very informative and helps break down things for other junior doctors (anyone 'in training' below consultant level is considered junior so even those who are extremely experienced! I feel like the troofers like to believe 'junior doctors' speaking out are all medical students or newly qualified, but they aren't. We may have been practicing 10+ years depending on specialty and whether we've gone straight through training programmes or taken alternative routes, been less than full time due to outside commitments, etc.).

Her numbers are from reputable sources, she's not someone that would lie and cover up for Big Pharma too, and she's also someone willing to speak up against NHS and GMC when she believes they are wrong and wants to support colleagues. Not sure how the troofers can explain such a vast difference in the numbers other than the fact that vaccines are helping take the pressure off the NHS regardless of whether they aren't completely stopping transmission (which realistically I doubt any vaccine does as they all work to prime your immune system to recognise pathogens, so you can catch any of these viruses you are vaccinated against, you just hope the body recognises and destroys it quickly before making you ill or increasing viral load to make you highly infectious).
Love this! 👏🏽

Reactions: 1
I let her know it was quite funny that she only got two comments & five likes & she said she was going to prey for me but then she blocked me 🤷🏻‍♂️
I liked her post trying to get people to report me and she's blocked me. Let's be honest she's just a rich polo playing fantasist who has been spouting crap for a long time and none of it has come true...

Reactions: 2
Hmmmmm….. I don’t think I fancy having my dietary choices picked apart by a woman who drinks her own piss, thanks….

• Haha
Today’s burning questions: 1. Why has the woman who signs off multi million pound deals for a living, not able to afford a book shelf?

2. How does she keep her books in such mint condition? Any paper back book I read, has creases down the spine. Maybe she lies on her side and just glances along the pages so she doesn’t damage the spines.

3. One of the books looks as if a dog has bitten it. So that begs the next question - where is the dog these days? What a bleeping creature, getting an animal and then simply disposing of it, without a backward glance. Maybe animals don’t help her social media presence.

4. The how not to die book - who actually reads tit like that?

Good morning all.

That’ll tell her.

Attachments

Last edited:
Today’s burning questions: 1. Why has the woman who signs off multi million pound deals for a living, not able to afford a book shelf?

2. How does she keep her books in such mint condition? Any paper back book I read, has creases down the spine. Maybe she lies on her side and just glances along the pages so she doesn’t damage the spines.

3. One of the books looks as if a dog has bitten it. So that begs the next question - where is the dog these days? What a bleeping creature, getting an animal and then simply disposing of it, without a backward glance. Maybe animals don’t help her social media presence.

4. The how not to die book - who actually reads tit like that?

Good morning all.

That’ll tell her.
Massive big and fat?. Couldn't we just have used one!! 🤣 😂 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.