Ellie Grey #16 Losing followers and her clout, her times nearly up, over and out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, I could punch her face in. As IF a stage 4 cancer patient can be downgraded. Please, medics. Put her right. 😡
I find it so bizarre that even in her followers nobody has called her out on this. Its so insulting to people who genuinly have stage 4 cancer, some of those who will have been given a life expectancy. And soon she will ne hawking whatever crock of tit method "cured" her. Should be criminal. She is an absolute charlatan.

Reactions: 1
Dear Baby Jesus,

I haven’t asked for much this Christmas, but please, let this be true.
Look on the bright side John, at least the funeral will be at cost price and I’m sure you have a stock pile of spare coffins what with the vaccine saving so many lives this year you lying bleep.

Reactions: 6
I’ve never heard of a cancer being downgraded. I’ve heard of storms being downgraded. Maybe she’s confused…

Reactions: 4
Dear Baby Jesus,

I haven’t asked for much this Christmas, but please, let this be true.
Is it terrible that I chuckle to myself every time I hear about someone in the ‘movement’ succumbing to Covid? Particularly if they’re unwell enough to be hospitalised. I mean, it’s frustrating that he’s taking up an ICU bed, but if he’s unwell enough to be forced to eat some humble pie………..

Attached is from the same Twitter & is apparently from O’Looney’s Telegram. As IF he knows the vaccination status of the other patients. The staff won’t have divulged, because *patient confidentiality* & I doubt he’ll have gone round chatting to the other patients. It’s ICU. The other patients will mostly be intubated & unconscious. Something his dumb as duck fellow Telegram users will have failed to grasp.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I find it so bizarre that even in her followers nobody has called her out on this. Its so insulting to people who genuinly have stage 4 cancer, some of those who will have been given a life expectancy. And soon she will ne hawking whatever crock of tit method "cured" her. Should be criminal. She is an absolute charlatan.
They probably have and then got deleted. Same as anyone who questions her version.

Reactions: 4
Being married to someone with actual genuine stage 4 HL I wish she would actually duck right off. And there is no way she would be wandering around unafraid of covid with a stage 3 or 4 blood cancer. I dislike her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oik’s house:

Midnight : The frenchies - “has he been?”
“Go to bed”
1.30 am - see above.
5.20 am - and again.
5.30 am - same.
5.45 am - rinse and repeat.

Gave in at 6.

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals.

To those who are struggling with loss today, I wish you peace. xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.