Ellie Grey #16 Losing followers and her clout, her times nearly up, over and out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS! Now she saying that people are manifesting illness. Where are her kids?! 🤬🤬
Weren't her kids ill recently? Does that mean she manifested her kids own illness? 😕 or did someone else do it to spite her? Must admit this manifesting lark confuses me...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So everyone with Covid has wished it upon themselves in an almost psychosomatic way?????

And you SACK clients, I don’t think it works that way Beebs, they sack you.

well they should anyway when they realise what a barking witch you are…… wonder if she gives them refunds?

Reactions: 2
Liey is challenging doctors to debate with her and tagging bbc, Sky etc in it.

How long is it going to be before she declares that even the BBC & Sky are so scared of her superior knowledge that they won’t take her challenge.

Here’s the post.
What ‘experts’ are the troofers going to offer up? Jesus wept.

‘I don’t watch TV, listen to the radio or read the news and neither should you’

In fact she sacks clients who mention they have been consuming MSM.

19B5ACD9-065C-4B12-8E03-B41D9017E000.png

Last edited:

How long is it going to be before she declares that even the BBC & Sky are so scared of her superior knowledge that they won’t take her challenge.

Here’s the post.
Ellie Grey / Eloise Grey. Wrong yet again! Nowhere near enough censoring being done. Way too much misinformation being spread by you and your 'tribe'.

Here’s the post.
Ah, I bet the director general of the BBC is panicking like duck. I mean, putting their experts up against a nobody with zero qualifications, what an amazing debate that would turn out to be. Perhaps they could along Beeeeeba in amongst the cast - she could do her banshee impression again.

I mean nothing says a decent debate, if you can’t have the top experts on board and let’s face it, Liey is the best we know. Let’s hope she manages to get Piers Corbyn on the set, he could sing his ‘fart’ song for them.

Does she realise how bleeping stupid they will make her look and sound? I hope they take her up on her ‘offer’ - I’ll be bleeping glued.

What a first class bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Here’s the post.
Ohhhh deja vu. Just like the time she asked for experts to debate her then blocked me when I offered to help set that up? Lololol

Reactions: 4

I'd watch it (but if her clients aren't allowed to watch TV I suppose they couldn't). I imagine the debate being like early episodes of X Factor when a deluded person thinks they have talent but they're hopeless, and everyone watches for the laughs. Maybe this could be a new series - get some woo frauds along and show them some facts.

Please, I appeal to the truthers lurking reading this thread. WHAT THE EFFING HELL DOES "STAY IN YOUR TRUTH" or "STAY IN YOUR SOVEREIGNTY" ACTUALLY MEAN

I literally have no idea what that means, and how if I'm not aligned with your thinking means I'm not sovereign or I'm not living my truth? My truth is that scientists/ virologists know more about this than Julie-MLM-hun Cahoon, Ash-exposing- himself or any other popular truthers. Please, I'm begging you, please tell us what you mean

Reactions: 7
Please, I appeal to the truthers lurking reading this thread. WHAT THE EFFING HELL DOES "STAY IN YOUR TRUTH" or "STAY IN YOUR SOVEREIGNTY" ACTUALLY MEAN

I literally have no idea what that means, and how if I'm not aligned with your thinking means I'm not sovereign or I'm not living my truth? My truth is that scientists/ virologists know more about this than Julie-MLM-hun Cahoon, Ash-exposing- himself or any other popular truthers. Please, I'm begging you, please tell us what you mean
Do your own research
If you don't know now you never will
I'm not here to explain things to you
Etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.