Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Itsmeeee3

Ellie just said her grandmother died. A year after her grandfather. While I don't wish death on anyone it would be somewhat poetic if it was COVID that had a part in their passing.

Ladyvoyeur

Chatty Member
So exposing fuck all is at it again getting delight out of two teenagers dying & saying he’s got it from a reliable source that they had been vaxxed.
Some people actually talking against him on there and I had to blow my cover because I just cannot stand the prick any longer 😡
I too can see that he’s deleted it now (genuinely surprised his ego allowed it tbh). HOWEVER, it doesn’t negate all the other times he’s willingly jumped on the story of someone dying suddenly to push his anti-vaxx agenda. Remember the Danish footballer that collapsed mid-game earlier this year? His post linking it to the vaccine was almost instantaneous.
The only reason he deleted that post this evening is because, for once, he got challenged by his own peers.

The anti-vaxx movement do this all the time. Just yesterday Wooanonwarrior posted about a baby who sadly passed. His mother has been inundated with abuse from the anti-vaxx loons since, blaming his death on her having had the Covid vaccination during pregnancy.

Vile, vile humans.

BFF51B7F-BA90-4D60-B2B4-5F28C44272DD.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:

HotDiggettyDang

VIP Member
Ahhhh she’ll be back. We all know her MO.

I can’t see her at all as I think she blocked me. Even though I don’t follow Noseys IG page

I wonder if that's the woman that was diagnosed with Functional Neurological Disorder (FND)? I remember someone being diagnosed with it anyway and them bleating on about it being vaccine-related...however it is just as plausible it is part of the Nocebo Effect that DRG was talking about on IG (before he put his feet/shoes on the table!).

FND isn't some 'rare' vaccine side effect. I actually see it more and more frequently in notes prior to all of this. There are 2 schools of thought on it amongst Neurologists it seems. Some genuinely believe there is a genuine physiological nerve issue there that had just not been discovered yet to explain it properly, however one of the more common believes I've seen amongst neuros here is that it is essentially the new, 'kinder' way of basically saying a symptom that looks to the untrained eye as Neurological is psychosomatic or 'conversion disorder', and therefore it appears more and more in notes now as opposed to a doctor stating they reckon there is a psychological component to symptoms as it seems much more readily accepted by patients. The brain is a powerful thing, I'm not saying that the patients are faking their symptoms at all, they are very real to them, just that there is reckoned to be a strong psychological/stress component rather than true physiological problem. Dealing with the stress or psychological issues with various 'therapies' will for most be more likely to resolve the symptoms than 'medical' treatment. Used to see a lot of it in neuro clinics and there are little bits of history and examination that typically show the doctor whether there is any true neuro issue versus 'perceived' as the body has to react in certain ways to various things. Physiological neurological issues typically present in set ways because of location of nerves affected, what type of nerve or nervous tissue is being affected, and/or where the nerves feed into or come from in the spine/brain.

Basically if someone is worried about side effects enough, they could potentially suffer from FND whether they were infected with the vaccine or simple saline (salt water). It's kind of like the tics/Tourettes that seems to be sweeping TikTok - some are just outright faking to 'fit in', but many possibly aren't consciously in control of it and are experiencing tics occasionally because of anxiety and being highly suggestible rather than actually having Tourette's (genuine Tourette's is typically more common in males and seems to be passed down from parents about 50% of the time - earlier this year services were seeing mostly young females with no family history). If anti-vaxxers convince enough people that these side effects are occurring, if you have highly anxious people or maybe those with traumatic backgrounds seeing that as they get vaccinated, they may very well develop these 'side effects', but they could also be convinced of similar occurring having their first drink of red bull, or any other medication, etc.
Yeah that was her!

Betty Bujo

Chatty Member
Oh wow! I was only on Tattle life for the Ingham threads and googled something to do with Fiona Hines and ended up here.
Ellie was on Instagram right?
Is there a highlight reel just to catch me up on the Goss? Lol