Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FatFelix

VIP Member
I did ask and they did reply but I can’t find it. It was either double vaccinated or a negative test as per arena rules. Leanne didn’t mention that did she?!
Looked only a 1/3 full. Not much coverage on IG so I’m guessing it was shit.
Who won?

Tobodee

VIP Member
Marley chose to go to dads when court proceedings were ongoing. Skye went to Ellie’s then chose to move to dads also.
It’s a huge blended family and they seem so child orientated (and stable) so I imagine much more fun and loving than Ellie’s grey, social media based lifestyle.
was this recently? Good on them though, I wish the dad would speak out!

LukeDuke

Just seen a video of remeece. So this is how i see it…

- he’a a stranger hanging outside a school saying he’s there to save the kids
- he’s asking the kids to follow him to the park
- he’s then exchanging social media contact with a minor

if you went home and told your parents exactly that, I’m pretty sure they’d be calling the school the next day saying wtf!!!

how do his followers not see that it’s super weird and creepy!
Well I dont want to get into a (Savile) row about it but I swear this last pic of Remeece in the park clearly shows him distributing what looks like Sherbert Dibdabs to the kids.

Attachments

Stephie

VIP Member
Oh wow! I was only on Tattle life for the Ingham threads and googled something to do with Fiona Hines and ended up here.
Ellie was on Instagram right?
Is there a highlight reel just to catch me up on the Goss? Lol
Oh yes. I'm here for the Fiona (Frank) Hines tea

PixiePomPom

VIP Member
Wanky has served papers on the head. Demanded to know why the gates are locked. Thinks they knew he was coming. I wonder where he was when the awful Dunblane massacre occurred. In prison? High on crack cocaine? Either way, he might have been aware that shortly after, the majority of schools started to lock gates, all doors etc. Fuck me, how much of a cunt is he.
Must be brass monkeys in Bristol. Looks like he had about four layers of clothes on! 🤣

What do they think these NOLs are going to do? Aside from the fact that the language within them is ridiculous, I’m pretty sure the school staff are NOT liable for vaccinations that they don’t administer, just because they take place on school grounds.
Such a waste of paper & everyone’s time.

A bit like the attached. Not going to happen, is it? Fucktards.

View attachment 800389
Dickheads! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Fucking hell Julie, what on earth 🤣🤣🤣

Evil Edna 📺

View attachment 800680
Oh FFS! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

vivjenfoley

Chatty Member
Have you seen Kiki Dee on facebook? Appears to have adopted/fostered a baby... presume the agency responsible hasnt seen the wealth of abuse and mis information from his social media. Worrying that kids can be put with such lunatics, who are mates with people who dont even have custody of their kids. Would be a real shame if the social worker got hold of all the screenshots wouldn't it!
It’s his nephew - not sure what’s happened there but it does look like he’s had to pick up some slack with regards to the babies care. To be fair to him he’s done a good thing if things are as they look on socials

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Its Ellie Jayne Ribbens. Model singer songwriter apparently. Trying to get famous!
Regarding Rachel from RHOC, bless her she’ll flog anything 😂 and she’s been flogging these since last year. Whe’s jabbed and wears masks and is no-way a troofer. Hopefully she’ll knock Leanne out!! Wish someone would knock Julie C out.

The few hundred that have bought a ticket are going to be pissed off the tickets are now 50% off 😂 There is going to be no-one in the audience 😂 Desperattttteeeeeee
Yes, I didn't think Rachel had gone down that rabbit hole! I'd actually think she'd maybe be quite concerned as I'd imagine her daughter with Crohn's could have been considered at risk depending on what they are treating her with, plus she had it herself and seemed to be quite ill with it. I just found it funny that no doubt the troofers 'around' and following her probably would have no issue wearing a face shield or mask that helped aesthetically...you know, something that probably has even less science to back up it's use.

I think the 50% is off the app and being able to stream matches through it. I'd like to think the AO Arena is doing as they say they are though and requesting proof of being covid-19 free, double vaxxed or infection in recent months...better not be making exceptions for any of this lot or their brainwashed followers.