Ellie Goulding

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was listening to her today, her first album was the best. The song she did for 50 Shade Of Grey did my head in.

Reactions: 3
I'd forgotten she cheated on Greg James with skrillex (or was it Diplo I get them confused)!

I'm sure she's lovely, but all this overlapping isn't going to endear herself to people.

Was having a browse of the daily mail sidebar of shame and came across an article about Ellie and her Old Etonian fiancé - wedding is this weekend I believe? Introduced by Princess Eugenie according to the DM! I hadn't seen pictures of her for a while, and really noticed her lips! I think perhaps she's gone a liiiiitle too far on the injections?

Reactions: 1

Prince Harry has had a go on her remember- she probably met her fiancé through him!

Reactions: 2
Her wedding dress........

She looks like an alter boy in that get up! All that money and she ends up wearing that hideous monstrosity!

Reactions: 21
The whole wedding was such a charade, it seemed to have more publicity than the Royal Wedding. I was surprised there wasn’t a tv deal in place to have it broadcasted live.

Reactions: 8
Had to have a nosey at the wedding pics there - there’s a haberdashery near me which sells dress material and DIY patterns, her dress looks like one of those.
And as for the bridesmaids in matching dresses - my husband took one look and said ‘bloody hell thats a bit Handmaids Tale..’

Reactions: 12
Her wedding dress is awful. It looks like something you would keep in the bathroom to cover the toilet roll.

Reactions: 11
I really like the dress. It didn't work with the veil but on its own it's stunning.

Reactions: 5
Her dress and the bridesmaids are horrendous.I bet she was lathered, it’s definitely a winter dress.
What was she thinking? I can remember being a bridesmaid in the 70’s and wearing a very similar dress.

Reactions: 9
Love it and the BM dresses. Really cute.

Glad that strapless phase that went on for 20 years has passed.

When you look at a wedding dress in 2019 and get thrown right back to Victorian times. The dress is bloody awful

Reactions: 4
How many people in the streets? Is he that big a deal then? And the dresses. I swear she hasn't worn that much material since she was in a babygrow.

Reactions: 6
What do you think of her? She seems so self obsessed.
One word. Erse.

I went right off her when she cheated on Greg James and he had a breakdown over it. She's marrying some posh boy now.
It’ll come back at her. She might get OCD and wash her hair all the time, oh wait, what am I saying...

Jacks a good lad

Oh my god I forgot this
The word is tart

How many people in the streets? Is he that big a deal then? And the dresses. I swear she hasn't worn that much material since she was in a babygrow.
Awful, says it all, as if she’s trying to kid on she’s a virgin. As for the bridesmaid, completely bland and like grannie nighties. What the he’ll was going on in her head, maybe Pantene seeped through?

Last edited:
The wedding was in the cathedral in the city centre of York on a Saturday, it’s alwways heaving with people and tourists. She obviously wanted the attention otherwise they would have got married somewhere more secluded

Reactions: 2