Ellen Stafford / Webkinny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aren’t most so called influencers and content creators?
this is a far late reply lol forgive me but yes, totally, but I notice that she has posted quite a few videos where she overly worries about losing followers. When she went under 1mil she made such a big deal out of it, and I even saw her say she might just quit. I think she thinks about it too unhealthily like it's tied to her self esteem

Reactions: 3
absolutely none of my business but would she be making much money from tiktok?

She's clearly not living as much of a lavish life as other tiktoks - she comes across as though she's struggling financially if I'm honest..

I honestly really like Ellen she's seems so genuine and has a great personality 🤩

Alright Marf? 🤣🤣
She does look like Martha tbf 🤣 I didn’t notice it until she said but now I totally see it 😂

I hadn’t seen her videos in months then had a look at her page and nothings changed. Still her putting out videos on weekly basis saying how toxic TikTok is and for people to be kind. She’s been saying that for years. If she really hated TikTok and found it that toxic just leave by now. She’s a dull broken record.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Had to laugh when she said people had called her Martha. Now I can’t unsee it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has she got some sort of learning difficulty? Or autistic or something? Not that it matters but she seems very young for her age

Has she got some sort of learning difficulty? Or autistic or something? Not that it matters but she seems very young for her age
She said she doesn’t want to get tested for learning difficulties now as she’s went her whole life not knowing, but that she probably does have one

Reactions: 2
She said she doesn’t want to get tested for learning difficulties now as she’s went her whole life not knowing, but that she probably does have one
That's totally fair. Don't need to tell the whole of tiktok your personal info either

Reactions: 1
I used to belong to the same competition forums as her, easily over 10 years ago. I was really hoping she would have achieved her goals - weight loss and a family/kids but she is still stuck in the same rut. Won’t change her medication because her new one may not work, hasn’t lost weight and she has a part time relationship.

Reactions: 3
I assumed the reason she didn’t work was because of learning disabilities, obviously not!

Reactions: 1