Ellen Stafford / Webkinny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her “statement” video where she’s clearly reading off a script had me screaming hahahaha she clearly thinks he’s done nothing wrong when he’s a grooming n0nce

Reactions: 5
I do try and like her content as she's a big creator who isn't all about gifts and fame.

But she is very woe is me

Reactions: 3
Her TikTok she posted last night made me feel a bit sad to be honest - she said she just wants to make people happy and doesn’t care if they’re laughing at her. I like her but think she needs to have more respect for herself and not keep putting herself down, she really needs to work on her self esteem because you shouldn’t feel the need to constantly make everyone ‘happy’ especially if they just want to take the piss. For what it’s worth I think she’s a lovely, genuine person and she should have more faith in herself.

Reactions: 4
Her obsession with certain older men is very strange. She runs a Facebook group for a man from some soap. She's harmless of course and she's obviously a nice woman. I just find her very childish like she's developmentally delayed
Ah the “William Ash” Facebook group lol. And Matty Healy, she’s obsessed with him too

Ah the “William Ash” Facebook group lol. And Matty Healy, she’s obsessed with him too
ffs I'm half asleep, I deleted my comment instead of editing it but yes! There's nothing wrong with having crushes, but making fan pages was something I did when I was a teenager, I can't imagine being her age and doing it now.

I think she's nice but a bit peculiar. Far worse on TikTok tbh.

Reactions: 1
How come she’s not working? She is the sort of person where I find it frustrating because they say they’ve got exhaustion or something similar and are on benefits. There would be something she can do even if it involves sitting such as working at a till in the supermarket or an admin job or receptionist, something like that.

Reactions: 2
How come she’s not working? She is the sort of person where I find it frustrating because they say they’ve got exhaustion or something similar and are on benefits. There would be something she can do even if it involves sitting such as working at a till in the supermarket or an admin job or receptionist, something like that.
Anxiety/depression and chronic fatigue

Sorry if I sound mean but - 🙄
Doesn’t seem chronically fatigued or anxious when she’s making tiktoks to almost 1 MILLION followers. She probably just gets income off TikTok now but I hope she’s not sponging off the state.

Doesn’t seem chronically fatigued or anxious when she’s making tiktoks to almost 1 MILLION followers. She probably just gets income off TikTok now but I hope she’s not sponging off the state.
You’re right, she doesn't seem affected then. I’ve heard her talk about going out shopping for the day, I mean, come on! We all have issues in our lives which can include all or parts of what she is suffering and still work full time with families etc that we are responsible for. I would bet that she is claiming some form of benefit. When the government talk about sending everyone out to work it is shocking for those that are genuinely disabled/affected by health conditions but for people like her I think it’s good, get her out and earning her keep.
---
You don’t sound mean, just incredibly ignorant
Sure, that’s fine. I absolutely care.

Reactions: 3
You’re right, she doesn't seem affected then. I’ve heard her talk about going out shopping for the day, I mean, come on! We all have issues in our lives which can include all or parts of what she is suffering and still work full time with families etc that we are responsible for. I would bet that she is claiming some form of benefit. When the government talk about sending everyone out to work it is shocking for those that are genuinely disabled/affected by health conditions but for people like her I think it’s good, get her out and earning her keep.
---

Sure, that’s fine. I absolutely care.
*don’t care

Does Terry ever stay over at hers? Or does he just come for a few hours on sat?? Seems a very odd relationship, I know she goes to his twice a year for a holiday, but I've never heard her mention him staying for the weekend or them going away together, not even a night out. He just takes her to bath shopping.

She must be watching this thread like a hawk to be noticing such a tiny handful of mild comments. Why read any of it, if it’s such a horrible place?

She must be watching this thread like a hawk to be noticing such a tiny handful of mild comments. Why read any of it, if it’s such a horrible place?
Wouldn’t have known about this thread if she didn’t mention tattle 😂. She comes up on my FYP occasionally but only searched her because of becki gate 😂