Ellen Stafford / Webkinny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tiktoker from summerset england with 960K followers. Couldn't find a thread on her so I thought I'd start one. I find her pretty boring what are other peoples opinions?

tiktoker from summerset england with 960K followers. Couldn't find a thread on her so I thought I'd start one. I find her pretty boring what are other peoples opinions?
I don’t mind her I think she’s alright as far as “viral” tiktok creators go
The only thing I don’t like is her obsession with that n0nce groomer Phillip Schofield

Reactions: 4
I think she's lovely, friendly and honest, her content is fun and she's not one of the usual beggers on the app!

She’s a comper, has won shite loads of stuff over the years, she did have a blog not sure if it’s still up and running.

I feel like people will just make threads for anyone and everything these days. Ellen is harmless lets out our focus on raising awareness about the actual problematic celebs and social media personalities like family vloggers. It’s threads like these that give this site a bad name when some of these threads are providing information and support in protection of the vulnerable fans and exploitation of children

Reactions: 13
Big love for Ellen ❤ Doesn’t beg, discusses mental health struggles, never got a bad word to say, we could definitely do with more people like her in the world!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Big love for Ellen ❤ Doesn’t beg, discusses mental health struggles, never got a bad word to say, we could definitely do with more people like her in the world!
I dont really follow her but she does pop up on my fyp once in a while. She made it quit clear that she does not like the people that beg for stuff and put wishlists up! And I really respect her for it.

God the comments about tattle on her recent vid. You have no idea who we are you idiots.

Anyway, as for Ellen i remember her from livejournal days. I would say even back as mid 2000s she was complaining about her weight and her problems with self image, not having friends and her inability to attract the men she actually fancied. Nothing has changed! she just found a wider accepting audience. Always been a moaner & rarely did that much to actually change her life. I see she is making some steps now for her mental health & do hope she gets somewhere.

I do like the fact she called out the absolute beg that is Lawrence.

I would love to know her true feelings on phillip scoffield these days. He hardly gets a mention the n0nce. She had a website dedicated to him with a forum where the middle aged fangirls would gather and obsess over him.

Last edited:
I feel like people will just make threads for anyone and everything these days. Ellen is harmless lets out our focus on raising awareness about the actual problematic celebs and social media personalities like family vloggers. It’s threads like these that give this site a bad name when some of these threads are providing information and support in protection of the vulnerable fans and exploitation of children
Tattle threads aren't always to bash or comment negatively on people 😊

I don't follow her but she seems lovely, I like that she's not a beg, doesn't ask for gifts, leaderboard etc.

Reactions: 1
I’ve never had an issue with her but her tiktok about her tattle life thread was off - like she obviously secretly loves it. Don’t worry Ellen I’d love the attention too

Reactions: 1
This way that way, forward backway, over the Irish Sea, a bottle of rum to fill me bum and that’s the life for me, hey!

• Haha
Not all threads are negative it's just a place where people can discuss influencers or whoever.

Reactions: 7