Ellen Stafford / Webkinny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assumed the reason she didn’t work was because of learning disabilities, obviously not!
Doesnt she have chronic fatigue or fibromyalgia? She said she couldn’t hold down a job because of it as some days she can’t get out of bed and she can be in a lot of pain. Or something along those lines anyway if I’m remembering right.

I used to belong to the same competition forums as her, easily over 10 years ago. I was really hoping she would have achieved her goals - weight loss and a family/kids but she is still stuck in the same rut. Won’t change her medication because her new one may not work, hasn’t lost weight and she has a part time relationship.
honestly laughed at part time relationship

She’s chuffed she’s in The Sun. I’d be fuming if a tabloid just took it upon themselves to blow something like this out of proportion. As much as she gets hurt by the hate comments she also seems addicted to any kind of attention. I wouldn’t want even more people to catch on to me being compared to a prolific stalker, I’d just want it to blow over. It’s confusing to me. I know she’ll probably read this and just think I’m hating but I genuinely don’t understand the motivation of “creators” like this. (I find the creator thing so corny but I couldn’t think of another word lmao)
IMG_8390.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I’ve just started watching the video of her talking about her medical conditions and had a little chuckle to myself because she’s talking about things that we’ve commented on here about.

She then started to just annoy me quite frankly, talking about the things that are wrong with her. There’s no denying it’s not easy for anyone who is suffering from anything physically or mentally. However, she makes these things her whole life and I’m sure he’s on benefits because of them.

I can’t watch her anymore. Used to quite like her but I can’t be doing with the poor me stuff all the time. Plenty of people everyday myself included have no choice but to get on and provide for our families no matter how ill we feel that day.
It feels like she makes her whole personality her illness rather than trying to better herself.

Reactions: 5
So she can't stay with her partner due to her chronic fatigue etc and spends most of her day in bed but whilst on holiday she is perfectly fine to be up and about

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Really enjoyed watching her get interviewed by Piers Morgan last night…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she can't stay with her partner due to her chronic fatigue etc and spends most of her day in bed but whilst on holiday she is perfectly fine to be up and about
It’s all BS imo. I’ve had family members with Chronic fatigue and they’ve not been able to move off the sofa let alone go on holiday.

When she used to go to her mums caravan you could see the difference she did so much outside! In the clubhouse everynight or at the beach! Same with this holiday, Out for meals, swimming, out playing bingo, out for walks with the dog.. yet claims at home this is all impossible and she is scared to leave the house incase she has a panic attack 🤔

Reactions: 3
When she used to go to her mums caravan you could see the difference she did so much outside! In the clubhouse everynight or at the beach! Same with this holiday, Out for meals, swimming, out playing bingo, out for walks with the dog.. yet claims at home this is all impossible and she is scared to leave the house incase she has a panic attack 🤔
she's a professional attention seeker for sure. She wants people to baby her and wrap her into cotton! I think it's all for engagement too

Reactions: 6