Elle Swift #65 Exploits her sister, cheating Mr, goodbye Angelle, we won't miss ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if it’s the fact she was outted as a great nasty racist witch or something else but this version of her makes the old version look fantastic. She suited the HEY ANGELLLLSSSSS act more this version of her is really weird and super lost in my opinion

Reactions: 17
Funny how she’s started moaning about her parents. wasn’t so long ago she wrote a post dedicated to her father with the usual fake “Darby” family compliments, literally celebrating Giles “grotesque” Darbys disgusting actions in America that cost innocent lives and ruined others. because of Giles innocent people went without their own honest hard earned cash, and EDL writes a post praising her scum of a father for it, advertising the book he wrote, to make further cash off of other peoples pain! I think she’s seriously an extremely deranged and very damaging girl. Plus she doesn’t mind taking his stolen money given the fact he paid for most of her tacky wedding in Ibiza. The girl has no morals, no integrity, no dignity. She’s a sociopath through and through. A family full of classless, nasty, dishonest trash who live smugly off of other peoples money. I’m sure there’s plenty more tales to be told about that family. I can’t wait for them to be revealed!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The difference in her skin when she 'vlogs' on her phone vs the skin smoother camera is ridiculous.

Reactions: 3
Not sticking up for her at all I can’t stand her but I know having your own child can really unlock some childhood trauma not that it’s an excuse but I think with that and the tweets resurfacing deep down she does realise how fucked up her family is like I say no excuse but having children can unlock some dark memories and I bet there’s lots in such a nasty privileged family like the darbys

Reactions: 12
So obvious it came from Elle because who else in their right mind would donate 2500 over a month after he already ran the marathon 🙄 was clearly time to send it to the charity and they realised they had no other option but to cough up themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Just seen his story that’s so funny 😂😂😂 he could have at least tagged Elle and thanked her 😂😳😳😂
Giles * as if Elles putting her hand in her pocket for any good cause cmon lads 😂 (is that even her dad's name idc to remember it)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.