Elle Florence Lecocq #11 Duchess of Bainbridge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she will be posting on Instagram (I don't have Instagram and no way to get it) or if she will be completely offline until the end of summer?
Boring...

Reactions: 4
I never post here but wow that video was just terrible. She just rambled on forever and never got to the point. No wonder her channel is dying out...

Reactions: 11
Would her channel be monitized at this point? Does anyone know how that works? I had assumed for the YouTube algorithm one would need to be posting regularly.

Reactions: 4
She is just rambling on and on in her latest video. I can’t watch it either.
I do encourage you to at least watch parts of it, there's a lot
I have a few - hope they aren't too cringe!

Unmarried Karen Seeks Joe 2.0: The Elle Florence Story.

Fumbling Towards Mediocrity: Elle, Her Cats, and the Quest for Mr. Next.

Bonjour Mr. Gates! Elle Florence and the Search for Love.

Building a Mystery: Elle Florence and the Eternal Quest to Delete Her Mess.

Le Labo and Longing for Joe: Elle Florence and the Search for the Love of her Life.
I vote for #4! Hilarious 🤣

Reactions: 2
Jeans are only overwhelming if they don't fit right Elle, maybe you need to stop squeezing yourself in to size 24 and it won't be so difficult.

Also what her deal with talking about bras and jeans at the same time and not even showing the bra and just "linking it down below" . I know she does that for clicks but how will people even click if they have zero idea what it looks like?

Not even 5 min into this video and my head hurts from her rambling word salad. Things must not be good in paradise she doesn't seem happy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Couple of thoughts:
The video wasn't terrible, just meh.
I hope she doesn't think she's an influencer. She was on her way at one point, but now she's just a woman with a camera producing mediocre content.
The giveaway bait is clearly an attempt to grow her stagnant channel, she never used to do this many outside of vlogmas.
She does seem normal/down to earth in this video, in comparison to her peak Joe days.
Why start your video saying you won't produce content till the end of summer, then end your video telling people to subscribe?
I wonder if she's going to move again this year. Her lease is only month to month.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also I've never heard anyone say Mohs hardness scale the way she does she legit says MOSS. It is produced like you'd say the name Moe's. Also why does she need a book covering that? I learned about that in 4th grade science class. Also why is she acting like every gemstone book is about diamonds. Mind you it has been a while but I used to love looking at rock and mineral books and gemstones back when I would go to borders as a kid.

Also the fact that Elle states she never watches documentaries the has confirmed to me that she's just not curious about the world. Which is fine. But pair that with her interest only in superficial things. It makes her very boring to me now.

Even when she's talking about the content of her books she talks about how ugly the books are or aren't. She legit is one of those people judging the book by its cover.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Nobody cares about your Nouvelle pearls and scarves, Elle. 😂😂

You can “work hard behind the scenes” as much as you like to re-launch your website and tit jewelry — no one watches your channel for it. Your excuse for next to no content for the last 6-8 months doesn’t fly. And furthermore, no regular content until the end of August because of it is bullshit.😂😂

Just hang it up and be real. You‘re stalling because you want to snag a man this summer and lock him down. 😏
I agree, her viewers aren't subscribed to the channel because of her crappy wares 🙄 It's not like she's some Michael Kors and people watch the channel because they love the brand 😂 Also, doesn't she 'revamp' her website every year but because she insists on doing it herself, it always ends up looking clunky and amateurish?

Reactions: 7
She needs a tutorial on how to get to the point. She rambled on and on about how the Balenciaga and the Free People dresses were not her usual style. Just say it; no need to use 1,000 words. I can't tell if she's trying to be "Music Festival Bohemian" or "Edgy City Chick." Either way, she fails on both counts since she reverted back to her skin tight jeggings.

I was at the dealer getting my car serviced and I still could not make it past halfway the video. Snoozefest.

Jeans are overwhelming. What a chore to "spend time in them." I'm sure her mom sent her some encouraging words about how she can overcome all these obstacles.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hope she doesn't think she's an influencer. She was on her way at one point, but now she's just a woman with a camera producing mediocre content.
Totally.

I'm sure she proudly calls herself an influencer, and a lawyer, at every opportunity, yet is unwilling to put in the work to be either.

"Fake it till you make it" doesn't work this way, so she's stuck in "fake it". Half-assed in effort and disproportionately egotistical!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why in the world does she have a rose gold pocket constitution? And I am sure I am in the minority, but gals I actually feel most comfortable in underwire bras (don't find them uncomfortable at all) and I would have thought Elle would have been similar where she needs the support.

Also I don't understand all this investment in buying furniture/decor for this month to month place. I have rented places where I could have used some extra furniture or outdoor patio furniture but did not buy it because I never knew how long o would be there (and didn't want to be stuck with stuff I have no use for). Especially patio furniture---i remember just buying a cheap plastic chair I could sit on if I wanted to use our small balcony at one place and then get rid of when we moved somewhere with no outdoor area.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Why in the world does she have a rose gold pocket constitution? And I am sure I am in the minority, but gals I actually feel most comfortable in underwire bras (don't find them uncomfortable at all) and I would have thought Elle would have been similar where she needs the support.

Also I don't understand all this investment in buying furniture/decor for this month to month place. I have rented places where I could have used some extra furniture or outdoor patio furniture but did not buy it because I never knew how long o would be there (and didn't want to be stuck with stuff I have no use for). Especially patio furniture---i remember just buying a cheap plastic chair I could sit on if I wanted to use our small balcony at one place and then get rid of when we moved somewhere with no outdoor area.
It could be just me but I think she probably got all those new furniture just to impress Mr six head.

I’m 2 mins and 40 seconds into her new video and I think I’ve already rolled my eyes at least 20 times at what she said - she’s not posting more content till end of summer, she’s been very busy behind the scene, her tips on how to succeed, her new bag, her new bag can fit her macbook because she made sure to measure before she bought it, her rose gold Constitution (who the f**k carry a teeny tiny book like that?! You would need a magnifier to read it!), ...

she is trying REAL hard to be unlikeable and unapproachable.

“I recommend that you find jeans that fit you” NO tit, Sherlock, Captain Obvious!!

and the only reason you went up a size in jeans is you are finally buying jeans in the f**king right size!!

another 10 eye rolls... my eyeballs might get stuck at the top Of my eyes or the back of them if I continue to watch this video.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m 2 mins and 40 seconds into her new video and I think I’ve already rolled my eyes at least 20 times at what she said - she’s not posting more content till end of summer, she’s been very busy behind the scene, her tips on how to succeed, her new bag, her new bag can fit her macbook because she made sure to measure before she bought it, her rose gold Constitution (who the f**k carry a teeny tiny book like that?! You would need a magnifier to read it!), ...

she is trying REAL hard to be unlikeable and unapproachable.

“I recommend that you find jeans that fit you” NO tit, Sherlock, Captain Obvious!!

and the only reason you went up a size in jeans is you are finally buying jeans in the f**king right size!!

another 10 eye rolls... my eyeballs might get stuck at the top Of my eyes or the back of them if I continue to watch this video.
Does she still have feelings for Rickets and carries a copy of constitution because it reminds her of the one Ricky gifted her in spring 2019? Because nothing says 'I love you' louder than such gift! 😂😂😂

Jeans are overwhelming and problematic?

Ok then. :rolleyes:
I guess having nothing going on in life for two years and not keeping your mind occupied, will eventually make you feel overwhelmed even by a piece of clothing 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Just a few thoughts:

First of all, after a month of no videos, we get a “favorites” video. She’s been doing this type of content for years, and she still does them the same way. Why isn’t she posting pictures of the TV shows next to her when she talks about them? Or a screenshot of the other YT channels she refers to when discussing recipes, etc.?

Secondly, isn't it quite pretentious of her to assume that subscribers will stick around for 3+ months of inconsistent video posting? I understand taking time to re-launch a business and redesign a website. I even understand taking a break. But the issue is that Elle doesn’t really have the luxury of other YTers who have huge followings (I’m not even talking about millions of subscribers, I mean folks with subscribers around the 300,000+ range) to take long breaks.

If I were a loyal Elle fan, at this point I’d be wondering: What exactly is the trade-off in being a subscriber? Why would I stick around for months knowing that the YouTuber I like doesn’t plan to post consistently for an entire summer? Because Elle hopes I’ll purchase from her new jewelry line? I mean, wouldn’t you as a viewer be insulted? I just don’t get her followers. What do they get out of continuing to subscribe to someone who doesn’t plan to regularly post content, and only seems interested in them as customers? I mean, these are the people supporting her channel, which is what's paying her bills. She said she’d be doing giveaways, which I suppose is the carrot she’s decided to dangle in the meantime. But what will she be giving away? And when?

• Heart
It could be just me but I think she probably got all those new furniture just to impress Mr six head.
Or lure him into moving in with her 😂

She might be desperate enough to offer covering the whole rent herself! Ginette to cover his portion of the rent too! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she still have feelings for Rickets and carries a copy of constitution because it reminds her of the one Ricky gifted her in spring 2019? Because nothing says 'I love you' louder than such gift! 😂😂😂

I guess having nothing going on in life for two years and not keeping your mind occupied, will eventually make you feel overwhelmed even by a piece of clothing 😂
I actually googled "pocket constitution" because I thought she was talking about something British that she was now appropriating! I just about died laughing when I realized she meant the U.S. constitution lol!! Who TF carries it around, and I absolutely wondered if she's trying to get Rick's attention again or maybe already has!?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.