Elle Florence Lecocq #11 Duchess of Bainbridge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looked like she had just been crying. She has had sad eyes for over a year now. Didn't she go to Hawaii with yet another boyfriend? Month to month rental, trip to Hawaii and still nothing to brag about...things must be bad. She actually thought she could move to a new city, continue behaving the same insane way and that some rich guy would swoop in and save her.
It takes a lot of nerve to have your mom fund your lifestyle and make videos trying to tell other people how to be successful.
Other than her die hard Karens, I think everyone else has her figured out by now and know what a joke her life is. When her subscribers are snapped at or have their comments deleted for asking innocuous questions about her life then the jig is up. From getting engaged out of the blue and moving to another country to being secretive about big life decisions and spending money like it’s water without a solid source of income; it’s crystal clear what a compulsive liar Eleanor Lecocq is. Which then calls into question everything else people believed about her at one time and conclude that much of it was made up for the camera and whose lonely life will keep going in circles.

Reactions: 15
Other than her die hard Karens, I think everyone else has her figured out by now and know what a joke her life is. When her subscribers are snapped at or have their comments deleted for asking innocuous questions about her life then the jig is up. From getting engaged out of the blue and moving to another country to being secretive about big life decisions and spending money like it’s water without a solid source of income; it’s crystal clear what a compulsive liar Eleanor Lecocq is. Which then calls into question everything else people believed about her at one time and conclude that much of it was made up for the camera and whose lonely life will keep going in circles.
I think she blocked me years ago when I left a comment remarking that multiple $70 candles aren't something most recent graduates can't afford. She replied saying something about her channel showcasing everyday luxury and there's other youtubers out there who promote more affordable things, so I should go there 😬 It was so bloody smug... Also, that was years before I discovered gossip forums 😜

Screenshot_20210510_131045.jpg

Ginette wasn't particularly ugly as a young woman but she was no bombshell either... Not sure why Smelle tries to portray her mother as some beauty who passed on 'amazing genes'. I'm starting to think the absent daddy might have been the hotter one 😂 Also, amazing how G. managed to stick to the same sperm brow shape for four decades...

Screenshot_20210510_131033.jpg

Smelle is queen of tacky and nouveau riche (except she isn't very riche...) with that fugly handbag right in the centre of the photo. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Took some screen grabs of a WIEIAD video. Joe made some appearances. I am DYING laughing at them. They are hilarious to me.
These are so creepy since we know she went on to the next love of her life. The middle one looks like, complete Stepford wife.

Reactions: 6
The internet isn’t safe, guys. Then why are you on it? How is it not safe for your career but it’s safe to show where you live? Cognitive thinking skills are lacking, ladies. I also noticed on the comments that the same accounts post multiple times but not in the same chain. Like someone posted something like “glad you’re back” and then later posted “loved the video,” is this normal???

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The internet isn’t safe, guys. Then why are you on it? How is it not safe for your career but it’s safe to show where you live? Cognitive thinking skills are lacking, ladies. I also noticed on the comments that the same accounts post multiple times but not in the same chain. Like someone posted something like “glad you’re back” and then later posted “loved the video,” is this normal???
She's just stupid and that's a fact. To all who say she did well at university - she may be academic but her cognitive skills are nothing to write home about 😂 If she can say publishing career info isn't safe for a youtuber but at the same time she has been telling and showing her viewers the hotels she says at, her mother's condo in Hawaii, her mother's home in Canada, her own apartments in various parts of North America then she's just dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's just stupid and that's a fact. To all who say she did well at university - she may be academic but her cognitive skills are nothing to write home about 😂 If she can say publishing career info isn't safe for a youtuber but at the same time she has been telling and showing her viewers the hotels she says at, her mother's condo in Hawaii, her mother's home in Canada, her own apartments in various parts of North America then she's just dumb.
She really is stupid. She always shows defining features of where she lives so it is easy to figure out where she lives or is staying. That in itself is not safe. Hell Rick had his law license tied to the house she lived in in 2019. She's just using it as an excuse to not talk about her job and personal life bc she is ashamed. She wasn't scared when she showed the whole floor plan to her place with Joe and the view outside the window.

Reactions: 16
The internet hasn't been safe for her since HereToSnoop revealed that she had a friend who matched with Elle on an app and that Elle was trying to get men she just started dating to have unprotected sex with her. She stopped posting as much because it hit too close to home. I don't even think Elle cares very much about her channel. But she definitely doesn't want gossip interfering in her [tragic] dating life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If the internet is not safe, than why does your new job have an entire profile about you with a photo on their website? It’s only not safe because Elle embellishes and lies about her job and gets caught in these lies. She’s already exposed where she lives, where she eats, when and where she is on vacation.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
lol what a loser

Reactions: 5
Scared of people knowing your job title but not scared of someone possibly showing up to your building's entrance? Make it make sense, Elle.

As someone in Vancouver, it was quite obvious where she lived, worked, and shopped. The most egregious example was doing a panoramic shot from Joe's apartment, but even her footage walking in her work's lobby or mentioning that she shopped frequently at particular grocery stores (e.g., "I like Whole Foods on Robson Street") was a bit out there. I'm quite private and maybe a bit extreme, but if I did YouTube I would never show the view from my windows or mention which Sephora is my favourite. It's almost like Elle wanted a Karen to approach her in public and fawn over her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Scared of people knowing your job title but not scared of someone possibly showing up to your building's entrance? Make it make sense, Elle.

As someone in Vancouver, it was quite obvious where she lived, worked, and shopped. The most egregious example was doing a panoramic shot from Joe's apartment, but even her footage walking in her work's lobby or mentioning that she shopped frequently at particular grocery stores (e.g., "I like Whole Foods on Robson Street") was a bit out there. I'm quite private and maybe a bit extreme, but if I did YouTube I would never show the view from my windows or mention which Sephora is my favourite. It's almost like Elle wanted a Karen to approach her in public and fawn over her.
So many Youtubers are able to produce quality content without exposing themselves to the extent Elle does. Elle definitely wants to show off and have the “celebrity” status. The problem is she lies and emblishes her work so much I am sure is annoys the actual people in her life. Instead of realizing her lies are the problem she would rather just blame the internet.

Reactions: 16
I think she blocked me years ago when I left a comment remarking that multiple $70 candles aren't something most recent graduates can't afford. She replied saying something about her channel showcasing everyday luxury and there's other youtubers out there who promote more affordable things, so I should go there 😬 It was so bloody smug... Also, that was years before I discovered gossip forums 😜

View attachment 567733

Ginette wasn't particularly ugly as a young woman but she was no bombshell either... Not sure why Smelle tries to portray her mother as some beauty who passed on 'amazing genes'. I'm starting to think the absent daddy might have been the hotter one 😂 Also, amazing how G. managed to stick to the same sperm brow shape for four decades...

View attachment 567735

Smelle is queen of tacky and nouveau riche (except she isn't very riche...) with that fugly handbag right in the centre of the photo. 🤮
She always comes off like a smug witch to comments like yours and makes an ass out of herself with her thin skinned attitude and pretentious replies and she’s too proud to realize she shoots herself in the foot every time. Instead of growing her channel, she comes across as unlikable and a failure on YT. She can shove her luxury candles up her widespread ass.

Lol about Ginette’s attachment to those spermy eyebrows, she’s into ‘em 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"The internet is not a safe place to share details about your career"

LinkedIn has entered the chat

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"The internet is not a safe place to share details about your career"

LinkedIn has entered the chat
I would assume most people with a proper LinkedIn profile aren’t lying about their job or work experiences to their professional connections. It’s one thing to tell a bunch of random internet Karens that you’re a girl boss corporate securities lawyer and another to say the same thing to your fellow junior fraud investigators who are two years out of undergrad and hold the same position as you.

Reactions: 14
thanks for clearing this up...I guess Elle’s trying to prove how true American is she now, in her own crazy Elle.
Either that or she’s going into politics. Politicians are the only characters I think of who like toting about a pocket constitution. Unless Elle is planning to get arrested at a protest and wants to wave a pocket constitution and rant about her rights

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
The most egregious example was doing a panoramic shot from Joe's apartment
She said she knew most "influencers" hide their apartment views, but she couldn't help herself. :ROFLMAO: Ofcourse, she had to brag about that view.

At least she got a blow-up picture as a souvenir.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m coming to this a bit late so I don’t know if anyone has mentioned this but she’s pissed me off again because now she’s brought my lord and savior, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, into this mess. She’s all “what you may not know.....is that she actually wasn’t a litigator, she was a law professor until she was 37.” Please tell me more about your education of RBG and how you know more about her than Americans do. Elle, she actually WAS a litigator WHILE she was a professor at Rutgers because she briefed and argued with the ACLU 6 cases before the Supreme Court of the United States, 5 of which she won. So honestly, you can shut the duck up about legends you don’t know anything about. And for God’s sake, you can keep RBG’s name out of your goddamn mouth. Sorry for the rant, ladies. RBG’s work is too important a legacy to be tainted by this train wreck.

I’ve calmed down a bit. My overall thoughts on the video are disgust at how transparent she’s being. She knows she hasn’t been living up to the image she initially sold her channel on. She knows she’s out of work. She probably has realized she can’t just wake up and be a lawyer in a different country without serious obligations beforehand. She’s trying to set the stage now for her pivot. She’s trying to romanticize this whole thing so it’s not embarrassing when she breaks the news later that she’s giving up her law career or focusing on jewelry full time (good luck) or opening a bakery or whatever the duck else she can possibly pivot to. It’s gross to me. If she just came out and said “I’ve done this and this and this in life and I’m in a place now where I need or want to pivot,” that’s a DIFFERENT STORY, but she’s trying to romanticize this tit as if she’s still such a girlboss and this is all part of her plan, and it’s just gross to me how transparent she is.
Not disagreeing with the points above, but it doesn’t fully negate Elle’s point that RBG was principally a law professor prior to becoming a SCOTUS justice. I think Elle was suggesting something more insidious (& delusional). I think Elle was trying to draw a parallel between RBG and herself, since she is also a “law professor” and has had a less traditional law practice based career (such as being a litigator). In other words, she was implying (ridiculously) that despite the fact that her “haters” have called her out on her failure to be employed in a capacity that requires a legal degree pretty much since graduating from law school, that this in and of itself does not prevent her from achieving arguably the highest law job in the US.

The hubris of this woman really knows no bounds.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Not disagreeing with the points above, but it doesn’t fully negate Elle’s point that RBG was principally a law professor prior to becoming a SCOTUS justice. I think Elle was suggesting something more insidious (& delusional). I think Elle was trying to draw a parallel between RBG and herself, since she is also a “law professor” and has had a less traditional law practice based career (such as being a litigator). In other words, she was implying (ridiculously) that despite the fact that her “haters” have called her out on her failure to be employed in a capacity that requires a legal degree pretty much since graduating from law school, that this in and of itself does not prevent her from achieving arguably the highest law job in the US.

The hubris of this woman really knows no bounds.
I agree with what you’re saying and I agree that that’s what Elle was trying to do in her video. I just don’t think, and correct me if I’m wrong because it’s been a minute since I’ve watched it, that she said RBG was principally a professor. The way she spoke on it was more definite. “RBG wasn’t even a litigator” and that’s just not true. Her central profession may not have been litigation, but it’s not correct to say someone who has argued before the Supreme Court six times is just a professor. And Elle seemed to be covering her tracks with this blanket statement that doesn’t honor the career RBG had. I just don’t want any of the Karens who follow Elle and may also read here to have that idea of RBG in their heads. I completely agree with you that she’s so insidious in the way she’s trying to compare herself to this legend, and it triggered me, especially now that that legend isn’t around anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.