Elle Florence Lecocq #11 Duchess of Bainbridge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ONLY photo of her in the center. In the others she is hanging off the edge.
1615246817620.jpeg

Dolls: Chatting and keeping warm under the blankets.

Elle: “Thcoot over, guyth. What are you talking about? Let’th take a picture for Inthtagram. Make thumb room under the blanket for meeeee. Make sure the wordth on the blanket are showing front and thenter, hyuh, hyuh, hyuh. Ok girlth... thay cheeeeeeeeth. Hyuh, hyuh, hyuh. Doll BBFth furrrreverrrrrr!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yup, but even though they don't seem that close, I feel like one reason she's still trying so hard to stay in touch with them is because she probably needs them to be bridesmaids at her wedding lol.
Whoa there cowboy, let’s not pull an Elle and get ahead of ourselves. I don’t think Mr.Sixhead or any munt to munters are marrying her any time soon. 😜
I think we should be her bridesmaids when she needs some, we pay way more attention to her then anyone else does & we give much better advise too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think we should be her bridesmaids when she needs some, we pay way more attention to her then anyone else does & we give much better advise too 😂
I, for one, look forward to seeing woodsen in her leopard print gown on that blessed day.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whoa there cowboy, let’s not pull an Elle and get ahead of ourselves. I don’t think Mr.Sixhead or any munt to munters are marrying her any time soon. 😜
Lol, no defeatism, we need positive thinking here! Just think of the entertainment value of Elle's bridezilla wedding, plus her Joe-era selfishness and shopping ramped up × 100 after the wedding 🤞

Great idea! And so true. She literally moved to Seattle because of what people said on GG/here, can't get much bigger in terms of advice than that!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It so strange to use her engagement photo for international women’s day. I would think if I had a failed engagement I won’t want to bring it back up again. Just more evidence of how detached from reality and social norms she is and the fact the only recent picture she has with the dolls is from her engagement party goes to show they were nothing more than casual friends.

Reactions: 13
I, for one, look forward to seeing woodsen in her leopard print gown on that blessed day.
As a devoted tattler and thread starter for our Smelley, I look forward to rocking my clawwsic, Eleanor-inspired leopard muumuu at her wedding to some quick clipping gentleman. It's a nod to Elle's best Seattle looks. :cool:

1615261516776.png

My girlboss inspiration: the balcony prancing nightgown and that hideous oversized leopard coat that I cannot for the life of me find a screenshot of but I'm sure you all know the one.

1615261833777.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
As a devoted tattler and thread starter for our Smelley, I look forward to rocking my clawwsic, Eleanor-inspired leopard muumuu at her wedding to some quick clipping gentleman. It's a nod to Elle's best Seattle looks. :cool:

View attachment 474124

My girlboss inspiration: the balcony prancing nightgown and that hideous oversized leopard coat that I cannot for the life of me find a screenshot of but I'm sure you all know the one.

View attachment 474126
Even my mom's pregnancy dresses in 1991 looked better than this nightgown.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Some more gems for the rest of the bridesmaids here:

1615304210309.png

1615304127495.png

Some "lucky" man is gonna wake up to this the next morning ;)

1615304112533.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
You guys, she uses her bridal shower photo to advocate Intentional Women’s day... and the story behind this was quite the opposite from her caption...
wow so pathetic she doesn't have any recent photos with her "girlfriends" this pictures and the one with the view from her place with Joe, shows she is so stuck in the past.

Remember when she blurred her nose to oblivion and claimed she has a small nose. I don’t think her nose is big, it suits her face, but it’s not small.
my nose is about Ells's size and I do think it is big and prominent but that is ok.

• Haha
I didn't provide a description :p

First picture is Dec 2018, Smelle's last Christmas in Vancouver. She was dating Special Someone aka Country Single Dad. Not even cucking spag bol for his folks and bribing his daughter with an ugly Disney princess trinket box convinced him to stick around.

Middle picture is summer 2019 when Smelle was touring USA with the luff of her life (Rickety Dickets aka Professor Swampland aka Indiana Jones) as he needed to get his dispersed family's approval before proposing to Smelle with a piss-colored ring from Target that she probably paid for. Here she is in New Orleans with her die hard fan Miss Erica whose channel Smelle promised to 'link in the description box below' but never did.

Last pic must be sometime around 2015 when she was with Chris. Her affinity for pageant hair was well established by then and she also discovered a red lipstick. She was starting to feel confident buying luxury goods but her smugness was still in its infancy.

Some more gems for the rest of the bridesmaids here:

View attachment 474760

View attachment 474759

Some "lucky" man is gonna wake up to this the next morning ;)

View attachment 474757
Wasn't the picture in that lilac sweater taken literally days before Joe Dump Day? I recall she went to a barre class in the morning, came home, took a shower and told her viewers she didn't wash her face but the makeup still looked good. 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Wasn't the picture in that lilac sweater taken literally days before Joe Dump Day? I recall she went to a barre class in the morning, came home, took a shower and told her viewers she didn't wash her face but the makeup still looked good. 🤮
Maybe waking up to the melted waxwork that is Smelle with her smudged makeup every morning finally drove Joe to the edge, and that's why he dumped her shortly afterwards. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bet Smelle was gushing over Meghan and Harry during their Oprah interview last weekend.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I bet Smelle was gushing over Meghan and Harry during their Oprah interview last weekend.
Don't get me started on that interview, especially since Meghan was saying things that were plainly untrue (just like our Smelley!) to make herself look better while Prince Philip is in the hospital. But I guess from one grifter to another, Eleanor would worship Meghan, especially because she managed to bag a prince at 30+. We all know that's what the Duchess of Bainbridge is banking on.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
View attachment 473974

Dolls: Chatting and keeping warm under the blankets.

Elle: “Thcoot over, guyth. What are you talking about? Let’th take a picture for Inthtagram. Make thumb room under the blanket for meeeee. Make sure the wordth on the blanket are showing front and thenter, hyuh, hyuh, hyuh. Ok girlth... thay cheeeeeeeeth. Hyuh, hyuh, hyuh. Doll BBFth furrrreverrrrrr!”
THIS. IS. GOLD. ⭐⭐⭐

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Moving back to Smelle, I wonder which friend she’ll “give” the Le Creuset giveaway prize to. 😝

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 10
I do apologize for derailing the discussion on this thread slightly. Having Meghan re-appear in the media reminded me of Joe-era Elle shelling out so much money on Sentaler coats and Everlane clothes, all because Meghan wore them. And, personally, I don’t think some these items flatter her body as nicely as others. That was such a while ago and yet some things don’t ever change I guess.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.