Elle Florence #2 Serendipitously scamming and squatting in Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, she's not old but her ideas around marriage have been shaped by Hallmark movies, therefore she is well past her expiry date on the wedding market 😂

I honestly think she's in this anxiety mode where deep down she realizes what a mess her life is but any attempts at making it better backfire really badly. She didn't make any progress in her professional career for over 5 years and now she doesn't even have a job. Her 'genius' business plan to buy cheap scarves/pearls and force them down her followers' throats at 350% markup failed because she didn't grasp that there is only so many gullible middle aged housewifes who will fall for her 'designs' and will be happy to spend hundreds of $ on them. Her brand is so strongly connected with the channel that unless you like her as a YouTuber, you won't be interested in making a purchase. On the relationship front, she's been dumped again and again which she doesn't understand. She 'cocked' for the guys, put hairspray in her hair, was always overdressed for any occasion, dragged them to those boring Vancouver Club events for pretentious people, how could those boyfriends not see all the effort she was making?!
This post x 1,000,000.

Again... Your avatar is genius! That face is genuinely like she overslept to go to the final day sale of eligible Seattle bachelors (if they were sold at Nordstrom), and she's rushing in the door and hasn't seen yet that they're...all...gone 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
My take was always that Elle dumped Rick, too.

I figured her reasons for not expounding on their break-up more (and any lessons learned) was because it was always a disaster and she knew while she was in that relationship that it was the wrong choice; so creating a cohesive storyline to fit her brand would be impossible. It can be difficult to admit hard truths out loud. Esp for someone like Elle who tried to create a false narrative around who Rick was.

I think that coupled with the impact the GG thread was having on her, kept her from sharing more of what went down. She wanted to re-establish herself at a quick clip and erase any evidence of that chapter. She probably addressed it on IG recently bc confused followers are likely still asking about the zip code change or broken engagement.

My take was always that Elle dumped Rick, too.

I figured her reasons for not expounding on their break-up more (and any lessons learned) was because it was always a disaster and she knew while she was in that relationship that it was the wrong choice; so creating a cohesive storyline to fit her brand would be impossible. It can be difficult to admit hard truths out loud. Esp for someone like Elle who tried to create a false narrative around who Rick was.

I think that coupled with the impact the GG thread was having on her, kept her from sharing more of what went down. She wanted to re-establish herself at a quick clip and erase any evidence of that chapter. She probably addressed it on IG recently bc confused followers are likely still asking about the zip code change or broken engagement.
What you say does make sense. I guess I just always liked the idea of her having gotten dumped yet again 🤣🤣🤣. But, of course, the whole disaster that the rushed engagement was, even if she ended it, is definitely nothing to be proud of. If anything, I’m surprised she hasn’t lost a ton of weight again given what her life has become, and the knowledge that it is all her fault for making so many wrong decisions one after the other, all in search of happily ever after. I find it odd that she is willing to live in that dingy apartment. It’s so depressing. Why not move to Hawaii until she actually finds a job? Yes, being in Hawaii could make it more difficult to find a job in Seattle, but so much is being done remotely nowadays that she wouldn’t necessarily be at a disadvantage during the interview process. It’s as if she’s delusional and thinks finding a job will be easy, so might as well sign the lease first. It’s been six months, since you started searching, and at least a year since you last worked, Elle. News flash: it is not easy to find a job when you’ve been out of work for that long. It also doesn’t help that when they do a background check they’ll see you’ve been lying about being a practicing lawyer this whole time.

Reactions: 8
What you say does make sense. I guess I just always liked the idea of her having gotten dumped yet again 🤣🤣🤣. But, of course, the whole disaster that the rushed engagement was, even if she ended it, is definitely nothing to be proud of. If anything, I’m surprised she hasn’t lost a ton of weight again given what her life has become, and the knowledge that it is all her fault for making so many wrong decisions one after the other, all in search of happily ever after. I find it odd that she is willing to live in that dingy apartment. It’s so depressing. Why not move to Hawaii until she actually finds a job? Yes, being in Hawaii could make it more difficult to find a job in Seattle, but so much is being done remotely nowadays that she wouldn’t necessarily be at a disadvantage during the interview process. It’s as if she’s delusional and thinks finding a job will be easy, so might as well sign the lease first. It’s been six months, since you started searching, and at least a year since you last worked, Elle. News flash: it is not easy to find a job when you’ve been out of work for that long. It also doesn’t help that when they do a background check they’ll see you’ve been lying about being a practicing lawyer this whole time.
I honestly think she stayed in Seattle just to double down on being a "local" and try and prove everyone calling her out as a scammer wrong. She said she had no idea where she was going to end up and was casting a wide net up until the whole Daily Hive thing happened and all of sudden "we don't know what types of things she's been doing behind the scenes to stay in Seattle", "she's not in an airbnb, she is renting from a rental company and just found it on airbnb" and "she's already started to make friends" all things said in her livestream :rolleyes:

I totally agree with you though, she should be in Hawaii right now taking advantage of the fact that you can easily look for work remotely instead of jumping head first into another thing that she's unsure of. I also think you're right that she thinks finding a job is easy which is why she just signed a lease asap. It's probably another negative that she has no US work experience on top of not working for a year now. I get that she has a local Seattle address now and she's a US citizen but when looking at potential employees I could see how they would be interested in people who have already been working in the Seattle area and have that proof that they live there. Even when people are job hunting in another city and using a friends/family address to appear local it can be difficult for them, I imagine it may be the same for her but we'll see. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I think if she looks for a similar gig to her entry level fraud investigator job, she should be able to get something. If she is pretending to be in-house counsel (as she is on Linkedin) to land a much better gig, I have a hard time believing that she wouldn't get caught during the interview or background check process. A few strategic questions or a serious background check should make it obvious she isn't who she's pretending to be, and that she doesn't have the relevant background or work experience for those sorts of roles.

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20200629_180616.jpg

Screenshot_20200629_180414.jpg

Can anyone explain to me this intense word salad that's going on here? How exactly does one 'balance aesthetics and practicality' when doing 'legal analysis' (an interesting term for describing teaching one semester of contract law per year/ being a former fraud investigator 😂)? What exactly is so 'aesthetic' about law? 😂 😂 😂 It's like she is trying to sound so clever but comes off as not actually understanding the meaning of words when put together in a sentence. Or is it her 'foreignness'? 😂 Because in 25+ years in North America she didn't have enough time to learn English, right?

She changed her Instagram bio as it no longer includes any BS about being a lawyer but the second part sounds like she fell asleep mid-sentence.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 166973
View attachment 166975

Can anyone explain to me this intense word salad that's going on here? How exactly does one 'balance aesthetics and practicality' when doing 'legal analysis' (an interesting term for describing teaching one semester of contract law per year/ being a former fraud investigator 😂)? What exactly is so 'aesthetic' about law? 😂 😂 😂 It's like she is trying to sound so clever but comes off as not actually understanding the meaning of words when put together in a sentence. Or is it her 'foreignness'? 😂 Because having lived for 25+ years in North America isn't enough to learn English, right?

She changed her Instagram bio as it no longer includes any BS about being a lawyer but the second part sounds like she fell asleep mid-sentence.
Elle is one of those people that thinks if shes uses enough words, it'll make her seem intelligent and classy. Unfortunately, her semantics are often just plain wrong so her sentences don't make much sense. Then again, Elle's train of thoughts often don't seem to make logical sense or she wouldn't be in her current situation. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it just me or does Elle look gaunt in today’s video?

This video is also in celebration of gaining 80k subscribers (over the span of 10 years no less) 😂, at least she’s being a *little* more generous than she usually is by including a lash kit and a scarf

• Haha
Ugh new boring video about lashify, her audio quality is still bad as usual. And she's giving everyone a " generous" discount on her overpriced scarves only 99 dollars now :rolleyes: she's looking rough too

Ugh new boring video about lashify, her audio quality is still bad as usual. And she's giving everyone a " generous" discount on her overpriced scarves only 99 dollars now :rolleyes: she's looking rough too
I also forgot to note the audio quality too. She sounds stuffed up? But she also sounds like the retainer behind her teeth is a lot more noticeable than normal.

What the hell is that sweater? Ugly tie-dye with her fake name embroidered on it. Burn that garment immediately, Eleanore Lecocq!

Also, her description sounds so sad and like she's a retired paralegal. "Teaching contract law or making handmade jewellery"... I'm surprised she isn't embellishing more to sound impressive and #girlboss.

Reactions: 6
Elle is applying those lashes with the plastic tip protector on her tweezer tool. :ROFLMAO: I am pretty sure you take that off to actually use the device Elle, all my tweezers have come with that on them too.

• Haha
Finally surpassed 80k subscribers huh? 100% those extra subs were purchased. She was at 79 point something over the weekend. Elle probably decided to treat herself to extra subs as a housewarming gift.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Smelly has landed a man. She made sure to show us the dozen red roses at the end of the video. She isn't the type to buy flowers for herself.

Reactions: 10
Finally surpassed 80k subscribers huh? 100% those extra subs were purchased. She was at 79 point something over the weekend. Elle probably decided to treat herself to extra subs as a housewarming gift.
You're totally right. I remember she had either 79.8k subscribers over the weekend or something around that and now she suddenly has 80.3k? Her latest 'cave with a water mirage view' video got a measly 10k views (our views account for probably half of that because ladies of Tattle had to rewatch several times to hear her say 'Three' when her brain short-circuits 🤣), how would she suddenly get ca. 500 new subscribers? :/

EDIT: how about she treats herself to a set of studio lights? She's been on YouTube for 10 years and it looks like she doesn't even own a right light 🤦‍♂️
What's going on with her hair? Princess gave up on taking care of herself entirely as she's turning into a new person: granola girl meets valley babe (cue pastel tie-dye)? Her roots look horrible and you can see grey hairs too. I remember she said multiple times before she doesn't dye her hair but I don't believe her. The top of her hair is very dark with some grey hairs and the part from her temples down has this odd coppery undertone.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Is it just me or does Elle look gaunt in today’s video?

This video is also in celebration of gaining 80k subscribers (over the span of 10 years no less) 😂, at least she’s being a *little* more generous than she usually is by including a lash kit and a scarf
She looks gaunt and puffy at the same time! So strange. Or maybe this is just how she looks without the super heavy clown makeup?

I think Smelly has landed a man. She made sure to show us the dozen red roses at the end of the video. She isn't the type to buy flowers for herself.
I predict a 40 year old programmer whose desperate to get hitched, and maybe foreign, and hence cannot read these threads and know the kind of liar she is. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Gosh, she looks like a slimmer (and plastic-operated) version of her almost - sister-in-law i.e. Rick's Dungeons and Dragons half-sister 😂
BTW, those bushy eyebrows! 😬 Whoever did Smelle's microblading should revisit their career choices.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Gosh, she looks like a slimmer (and plastic-operated) version of her almost - sister-in-law i.e. Rick's Dungeons and Dragons half-sister 😂
They do say we're attracted to people who resemble ourselves. By this logic, Elle's real face is some combo of Chris, Rickety Rickets, and Joe. What a terrifying thought. :m

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.