Elle Florence #2 Serendipitously scamming and squatting in Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also if she wants to be close to her mom why not just stay in HI Vancouver or Seattle isn't going to make a huge different flight wise like what maybe 20 min? And since she's dual citizen it can't be too difficult for her to get in and out

Reactions: 7
Also if she wants to be close to her mom why not just stay in HI Vancouver or Seattle isn't going to make a huge different flight wise like what maybe 20 min? And since she's dual citizen it can't be too difficult for her to get in and out
her poor mom, she is just like a cash point

Reactions: 9
I propose we make Rickety Dickles the mascot of this thread and get him to spill the beans on what happened with Eleonore. We can all pitch in and get him a REAL TV STAND as a welcome gift. 💝😆
OK, but we might have to stop making fun of his legs and his face and his quick clip and his, well, everything...

However, if he gives up the goods on Elle, I might just be able to make that sacrifice. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OK, but we might have to stop making fun of his legs and his face and his quick clip and his, well, everything...

However, if he gives up the goods on Elle, I might just be able to make that sacrifice. 🤣
Sometimes we must make sacrifices for the greater good. 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I thought he seemed like a nice guy, just a bit deluded, she is a complete dick however

Reactions: 2
I thought he seemed like a nice guy, just a bit deluded, she is a complete dick however
I’ll concede his quick clip (given how quickly he clipped out of his engagement with Eleanor) and safari hat situation were indeed true but not sure nice is the word I’d use to describe him. He is a more consistent YouTuber than Eleanor so that’s nice I guess. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wish Rick would swift clip his way back to this thread and spill the tea.

Given what Elle just posted, does this mean Ginette has permanently moved to Hawaii? I don't remember her saying anything about that. Last I remember, Ginette split the year between Vancouver and Honolulu.

Reactions: 8
I wish Rick would swift clip his way back to this thread and spill the tea.

Given what Elle just posted, does this mean Ginette has permanently moved to Hawaii? I don't remember her saying anything about that. Last I remember, Ginette split the year between Vancouver and Honolulu.
I think after Elle moved to FL her mom must've gotten rid of her Vancouver place that she got after selling the Victoria house. Since Elle was in FL she had no reason to be in Canada ever anymore.

Reactions: 7
Lastly, if she did well during her articling, why would she pass the bar and immediately look for a cubicle dwelling job? Surely you'd be excited to start working as an attorney, climbing up the career ladder, making a name for yourself!
To be fair, I understand her decision.
Though I'm not a lawyer, I was like Elle and did willingly choose to not pursue a corporate career after finishing college. I can't speak for her thinking, but for me I did realize that climbing the corporate ladder would take a lot of my time and energy, and I was OK trading that in for a lower-paying job with better work/life balance. I don't make a ton of money, but I also don't have Elle's taste. TJMaxx, Ikea and shopping the sale rack are my jam.

What I do find phony and will totally judge is her for is her audacity to call herself a working lawyer! That's just false and sort of insulting to actual lawyers.

I also think she really feeds into this toxic work culture we have where your income and busyness are signs of your value as a human. Gross. The whole girlboss and hustle culture is all about that, and it's boring. I'm glad we haven't gone down that road on this thread, because that happened on Elle's Gurugossip thread and it was boring reading about some ladies bragging about their wealthy husbands and high incomes.

Reactions: 13
I can completely see how, in Elle's mind, her thinking would go like this:

When Rick ended our engagement > when my engagement ended > when I ended my engagement

Ta da! Now she's the dumper instead of the dumpee. The only way I can see Elle ending the relationship was if Rick tried to put his foot down re her spending or Ginette threatened to cut her off because she wasn't up for supporting her lazy daughter AND a deadbeat husband.
AHAHAHHAHA!!!! She is so full of crap!! Nobody here at least believes YOU ended the engagements. Like I said before, it was probably some powerplay move by Rickles who gave her an ultimatum, probably based on her supreme selfishness, and princess couldn't possibly give up whatever it was that Rick couldn't move forward with. She's so dumb.

Reactions: 9
Though I'm not a lawyer, I was like Elle and did willingly choose to not pursue a corporate career after finishing college. I can't speak for her thinking, but for me I did realize that climbing the corporate ladder would take a lot of my time and energy, and I was OK trading that in for a lower-paying job with better work/life balance. I don't make a ton of money, but I also don't have Elle's taste. TJMaxx, Ikea and shopping the sale rack are my jam.

What I do find phony and will totally judge is her for is her audacity to call herself a working lawyer! That's just false and sort of insulting to actual lawyers.

I also think she really feeds into this toxic work culture we have where your income and busyness are signs of your value as a human. Gross. The whole girlboss and hustle culture is all about that, and it's boring. I'm glad we haven't gone down that road on this thread, because that happened on Elle's Gurugossip thread and it was boring reading about some ladies bragging about their wealthy husbands and high incomes.
I agree, she very much buys into the toxic idea that being busy shows you are important and valuable she was preening about how busy she was in her old videos with Joe.

Reactions: 8
I propose we make Rickety Dickles the mascot of this thread and get him to spill the beans on what happened with Eleonore. We can all pitch in and get him a REAL TV STAND as a welcome gift. 💝😆
I endorse this message and I will organize any fundraiser necessary.

• Haha
  • Heart

I wonder if so many people feel this way because Elle is such a braggart and if she could somehow land a solid gig at a good law firm, she wouldn’t stop talking about that. Even though Eleanor pretends to be a practicing lawyer and brings it up often, I’m guessing she would’ve taken it up by many notches if she was actually a practicing attorney at a prestigious international law firm. I personally have a hard time believing Elle wouldn’t take an offer from a good law firm if she actually got one, and it makes me think that she just couldn’t do it. But perhaps the other ladies will chime in as well and offer their perspectives.

For what it’s worth, I agree with you that everyone is different and people have different priorities for their lives. I think it’s great that you’ve chosen in a way that makes you happy because there are so many miserable people out there who chose the job. I have a lot of respect for women who are smart, capable, but not afraid to take a step back to focus on themselves and their well being. Not every “girl boss” or “woman leader” needs to be crazy workaholic and being “busy” doesn’t make you successful or happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think after Elle moved to FL her mom must've gotten rid of her Vancouver place that she got after selling the Victoria house. Since Elle was in FL she had no reason to be in Canada ever anymore.
This makes the most sense to me. If Ginette had a place there would have been no need for Elle to rent the Air BnB when she went for her interview.

Reactions: 6
I always liked Ginette. But if she was oblivious enough to think that Rick and Elle were going to stay together, and she sold her house in Vancouver because of that, I can see why Elle is so clueless. All of her daughter's previous relationships had failed, Rick was recently divorced and they barely knew each other! Why would she sell her house when the two of them hadn't even been together for a year?
Elle didn't end her engagement. And Rick will absolutely be married before she is. Elle sees no connection between her constant lying and her inability to maintain relationships. Keep enjoying that spinster life, Elle!

I always liked Ginette. But if she was oblivious enough to think that Rick and Elle were going to stay together, and she sold her house in Vancouver because of that, I can see why Elle is so clueless. All of her daughter's previous relationships had failed, Rick was recently divorced and they barely knew each other! Why would she sell her house when the two of them hadn't even been together for a year?
Elle didn't end her engagement. And Rick will absolutely be married before she is. Elle sees no connection between her constant lying and her inability to maintain relationships. Keep enjoying that spinster life, Elle!
Makes me wonder if Elle is really just like her mom. She had to have learned it from somewhere maybe mommy is just a clueless as elle and genuinely though she and rick were going to make it?

Reactions: 6
Imagine being such a fuckup that your poor life decisions cause your pets to be boarded for over a month and your mother (who just sold one house and moved to be closer to you) to sell her house. Elle bought an SUV because she thought that she and Rick were going to be having kids soon. She was in it for the long haul. When she came home from Hawaii she got dumped. Just like the year before when she came back from Tahiti and SS broke up with her and two years before that when Chris dumped her as soon as she came back from visiting her mom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Imagine being such a fuckup that your poor life decisions cause your pets to be boarded for over a month and your mother (who just sold one house and moved to be closer to you) to sell her house. Elle bought an SUV because she thought that she and Rick were going to be having kids soon. She was in it for the long haul. When she came home from Hawaii she got dumped. Just like the year before when she came back from Tahiti and SS broke up with her and two years before that when Chris dumped her as soon as she came back from visiting her mom.
Don't forgot Joe who waited until Ginette came back to Vancouver from Hawaii, and planned out his entire exit before then with the landlord and packed his bags beforehand so he could dump her ASAP.

I cringed at that SUV - imagine being so insecure that you force your community college adjunct professor fiance to redecorate his entire house and get an old, secondhand Porsche together so you could pretend that you were living the high life to random strangers on youtube.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.