Elle Florence #13 I Got 99 Problems but Cashmere Hoarding Ain't One!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think his contempt for her was really obvious. He probably was initially interested in her because she was young and cute. But as time went on he absolutely couldn't stand her vapidness. It's so obvious from the videos.

Reactions: 12
I think his contempt for her was really obvious. He probably was initially interested in her because she was young and cute. But as time went on he absolutely couldn't stand her vapidness. It's so obvious from the videos.
Completely agree! However, funny since her ego hadn't quite gotten the best of her at that point and I found her slightly more tolerable! 😂

Reactions: 7
First ten seconds in and her phlegmy voice is so annoying. Can you imagine her baby talking the fisherman with that?
Viewpure link and leaving this screenshot here. Predicting the next video will be a sephora haul where she buys 90% of the stuff for herself and gives her mom the samples

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Sort of random, but I noticed that Elle's still not listed in the Washington State Bar's attorney directory, even though other people who passed the bar with Elle have already been listed there. I'm sure it's nothing major, she's been sworn in by a judge already, probably just a paperwork delay (maybe because of her dual citizenship or something), but leave it to Elle to be the odd one out at everything :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
First ten seconds in and her phlegmy voice is so annoying. Can you imagine her baby talking the fisherman with that?
Viewpure link and leaving this screenshot here. Predicting the next video will be a sephora haul where she buys 90% of the stuff for herself and gives her mom the samples
this ss is after she did her makeup?? She looks tired and haggard. Those lines around her eyes.🥱she obviously doesn’t know how to apply makeup.

Reactions: 3
Two things on the latest video:

1. Elle is almost 33, right? The metallic eye shadow with a cat eye is a bit girlish. Her makeup doesn't match her matronly clothing.

2. Perfume shouldn't be sprayed on both wrists, behind both ears, and then sprayed over the hair. No one wants to smell you before they see you, Eleanor.

Reactions: 8
Every penny saved from not paying rent goes to shopping 💕 😉 hence the serial moving in at every opportunity ~~ though I think she’s started to sense a pattern after we started pointed out her track record of getting dumped after moving in & taking over a guy’s space …. 🤔

I was watching Elle's first apartment tour and it wasn't that cluttered. She had just the right amount of furniture. And the apartment was nice!

Each apartment tour just go worse and worse and more and more cluttered. Why would she give up her own living space to cram into Chris' small loft is beyond me.

Reactions: 5
She looks 45. That lip gloss is terrible. Is she using Eve Longoria's 'Desperate Housewives' character as makeup inspo? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looks 45. That lip gloss is terrible. Is she using Eve Longoria's 'Desperate Housewives' character as makeup inspo? 😂
if I had her mouth/lips, I wouldn’t use lip gloss to accentuate them. But that’s just me. 🤷🏻‍♀️

She looks like she has aged 15 years since her last video.

Reactions: 6
She's been on YouTube for 10 years based on this video and she seems to have learned nothing about make up this whole time. Even if she was 10 years younger full on metallic eyeshadow would be too much.

She's really looking like a local TV newscaster with that make up and hair.

• Haha
She's been on YouTube for 10 years based on this video and she seems to have learned nothing about make up this whole time. Even if she was 10 years younger full on metallic eyeshadow would be too much.

I agree. What would be cool is for her to start experimenting with more modern makeup methods and fashion styles. Document that ish Elle! We all lived, applied makeup, and dressed ourselves from 2010-2015. It’s time to shake things up! She would likely double her video viewer count if she had videos where she was updating her style. And I’m not talking about some bs “my take on the top fashion trends.” I want to see her in something completely fresh and out of her comfort zone.

Reactions: 8
I agree. What would be cool is for her to start experimenting with more modern makeup methods and fashion styles. Document that ish Elle! We all lived, applied makeup, and dressed ourselves from 2010-2015. It’s time to shake things up! She would likely double her video viewer count if she had videos where she was updating her style. And I’m not talking about some bs “my take on the top fashion trends.” I want to see her in something completely fresh and out of her comfort zone.
This is a really good idea!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She truly has horrendous style for someone who does nothing all day and spends so much timed money on it. Lululemon leggings with a red cardigan, rose gold flats and a burgundy purse? Nothing matches anything.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

It seems likes she’s been showing the same makeup tutorial over and over for the last 10 years. Video looks like another excuse to push her pearls.

It seems likes she’s been showing the same makeup tutorial over and over for the last 10 years. Video looks like another excuse to push her pearls.
she will use any and all opportunities to hock her crappy jewelry. That’s why I have stopped watching her videos on YouTube . I hate these infomercials of hers and don’t want to give her view count.

Reactions: 11
She’s got so little hair. It’s shocking. Where is all that volume coming from, for the Pageant hair?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.