Elle Florence #12 Fumbling Towards Mediocrity: Elle, Her Cats, and the Quest for Mr. Next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like one of those people who go to Renaissance Fair. How can she possibly think any of this is fashionable, trendy or even aesthetically pleasing?
Yes, spot on! This is exactly how she looks in the picture I just posted! 🤣

Reactions: 8
Wow...her latest video is just horrific...
Some key notes (I didn't even bother watching the entire thing, just looked through to see her outfits):
-basically an ad for her scarves
-none of her outfits are work really work appropriate (assuming an office environment where jeans are deemed inappropriate)
-none of her outfits are really that stylish...in fact that mid-length dress is so unflattering
-her face looks more plastic than ever...

But seriously, her face really does look different. It looks more "fake" if that makes sense. Do you all think she has had more work done?
-

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow...her latest video is just horrific...
Some key notes (I didn't even bother watching the entire thing, just looked through to see her outfits):
-basically an ad for her scarves
-none of her outfits are work really work appropriate (assuming an office environment where jeans are deemed inappropriate)
-none of her outfits are really that stylish...in fact that mid-length dress is so unflattering
-her face looks more plastic than ever...

But seriously, her face really does look different. It looks more "fake" if that makes sense. Do you all think she has had more work done?
-
I agree!!! I’m majorly bothered by her plump forehead😤😤😤

• Haha
Seriously, what is this? You cannot make this stuff up! I guess at least, in theory, she could be looking at a squirrel rather than staring aimlessly off in the horizon (as she’s done plenty of times) 🤣🤣🤣. At least she’s entertaining, though as another poster said, there is no way I can actually sit through her rambling word salad; it’s her posing that I find so amusing.

View attachment 773411
I can't imagine she's actually pregnant, but this photo definitely gives preggo vibes...

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She's officially insane. Blair Witch Project meets renaissance fair meets debutante past her prime:

Screenshot_20210921_113713.jpg

Screenshot_20210921_113731.jpg

Blurring tool is her best friend:
Screenshot_20210921_114423.jpg

She retouched her face and neck into the oblivion. Then she didn't do anything around the necklace and you can see the real texture of her skin. She retouched her skin below the necklace again and it's all a hot mess.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Viewpure link

I'm sorry but this video is too much 😂 She must have said the word 'outfit' around 35 times. Her phlegmy voice is too gross to listen to. The clothes are simply terrible, they don't flatter her body and the footwear choice is bizarre. One thing for sure, it must feel good to be so much in love with yourself to put a video like that out there and not feel like an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's hard to believe that her new boytoy looks at this hot mess and thinks 'sure, that's totally normal behavior for a grown-ass woman in her 30s'. I mean, is he as deluded as she is?? In which case, bring on the wedding because things are about to get SO GOOD. :m
Blurring tool is her best friend: View attachment 773705
She retouched her face and neck into the oblivion. Then she didn't do anything around the necklace and you can see the real texture of her skin. She retouched her skin below the necklace again and it's all a hot mess.
Poor girl doesn't even have pores at this point... :ROFLMAO: I see she also edited out her weird clown lip dip while she was adding the Disney Princess sparkles. She truly is the gift that keeps on giving grifting.
She looks like someone in a kinky cult, the pale skin and too dark hair. She's never looked worse.
As someone with pale skin and dark hair, Elle is like my own personal version of What Not To Wear.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
New thread suggestion:

Elle Florence #13 Blessed Be The Fruitloop: The Handmade-in-China's Fail

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It's hard to believe that her new boytoy looks at this hot mess and thinks 'sure, that's totally normal behavior for a grown-ass woman in her 30s'. I mean, is he as deluded as she is?? In which case, bring on the wedding because things are about to get SO GOOD. :m

Poor girl doesn't even have pores at this point... :ROFLMAO: I see she also edited out her weird clown lip dip while she was adding the Disney Princess sparkles. She truly is the gift that keeps on giving grifting.

As someone with pale skin and dark hair, Elle is like my own personal version of What Not To Wear.
I noticed the sparkles too, she just couldn't help herself! After all, this is a woman who would regularly watch cartoons when she was 29 years old and her dream life is embodied by Hallmark movies.

I haven't watched Elle for a long time. This girl is getting more and more crazy and looking more and more like an old cat lady. Her newest shots of her in that long black dress and scarves are atrocious. I think she gained a lot of weight too.

I know pandemics aren't great for gyms but you'd think she can run outside or something. I bet she hasn't done any hiking recently.

I haven't watched Elle for a long time. This girl is getting more and more crazy and looking more and more like an old cat lady. Her newest shots of her in that long black dress and scarves are atrocious. I think she gained a lot of weight too.

I know pandemics aren't great for gyms but you'd think she can run outside or something. I bet she hasn't done any hiking recently.
Right? Normally I don't care what size people are as long as you are happy that's all that really matters. But I do get a tiny bit of joy when awful people like Elle who brag about being "so skinny, I'm 00" gain a few lbs. Mind you if she was a nice person and didn't scam people and try to trick men into paying for her life I wouldn't care what she looked like.

She was all smug back after Joe dumped her and she lost like 7 lbs and did all these what I eat in a day "to maintain weight loss" and was super smug about how she looked.

Same after Rick dumped her she was really feeling herself when she lost that weight from the broken engagement. With those hauls and her showing off how "flirty" she was.

She legit seems like one of those girls who will call you fat for being 5-10 lbs heavier than her and be all "not everyone can be as thin as me".

She reminds me of one of my EX friends who was so mad bc I was 5 lbs lighter than her for a little bit " I don't like you being so much thinner than me" ignoring the fact that I was having GI issues and legit couldn't eat for a few months. I bet Elle hated the dolls that were thinner than her. She seems like such a shallow envious person

Reactions: 12
She lives by the Oscar Wilde quote

“To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.”

From one of her early TMI/getting to know me videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The colors she picked for the scarfs are just awful. Amethyst is a beautiful stone but that scarf is not amethyst at all, it's cartoon highlighter purple.
The blue scarf clashes so bad with that navy long dress. Nothing classy about them at all.

I feel she def film this by herself with a tripod & got changed in the woods behind a tree.

I really hope her super important exciting news is that she is releasing a new pearl cat color collection in time for Christmas 🤞🤞🤞😸

Reactions: 13
Elle now is reminding of my old boss, who loved cats, voodoo, lived alone, practiced black magic. Elle looks way worse than when she lived in Vancouver. At least shirts / cashmeres and fitted jeans is age appropriate (it is appropriate for anyone over 25 years old TBH).

I think the years of joblessness is not doing Elle any favours. It seems she is detached from society.

The colors she picked for the scarfs are just awful. Amethyst is a beautiful stone but that scarf is not amethyst at all, it's cartoon highlighter purple.
The blue scarf clashes so bad with that navy long dress. Nothing classy about them at all.

I feel she def film this by herself with a tripod & got changed in the woods behind a tree.

I really hope her super important exciting news is that she is releasing a new pearl cat color collection in time for Christmas 🤞🤞🤞😸
She’s a “jewelry designer” and she doesn’t know the gemstone colors. 🤪🤔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.