Elle Florence #12 Fumbling Towards Mediocrity: Elle, Her Cats, and the Quest for Mr. Next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she insist on wearing dresses that are ankle length? I am her height and you can't do that unless you want to look stumpy. You need to be much taller to pull that off I think.

What is with her pony tail? Like she can't even wear a pony tail and make it look normal

Also why did she pick a place to shoot this, that looks like a place a lonely women could be murdered? At least last year's collection wasn't in the middle of nowhere. It adds nothing to the "asthetics"
Exactly! And isn’t the theme of the new video supposed to be ‘work’ outfit? How does forest have anything to do with work? Does she do her big lawyer-y work in the woods everything? Just really bizarre.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Elle's fans sycophants are completely deluded. No wonder she is so smug, getting comments like this from her fans and her mother. What exactly is so accomplished about getting dressed and filming yourself in the forest where they likely filmed The Killing?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Elle's fans sycophants are completely deluded. No wonder she is so smug, getting comments like this from her fans and her mother. What exactly is so accomplished about getting dressed and filming yourself in the forest where they likely filmed The Killing?
Reading those comments makes me think some people live in an alternative reality where being a selfish, slobby shopaholic, and a con artist is treated as an achievement.
They're probably the same people who click on Facebook ads thinking they are going to win an ipad 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What's with these constant giveaways? I highly doubt if she is currently working. Can any of you confirm if she is actually doing a paid gig somewhere instead of just her name showing up on some websites? I know her jewelry is nothing precious but all she has been doing recently is just doing the giveaways and nothing else and yet no new subscribers. Really curious what is up with her. Her mother must be really loaded for her to afford all this without having an actual job. The funds are coming from somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had that thought too. It's excessive.

She probably wants to grow her channel to take away from the gossip sites, lol.

Reactions: 8
Is Elle ever going to release new content they does NOT mention her scarves or her pearls or is she physically incapable of it?

Her new video is complete cringe. From the creepy forest setting to the overly exaggerated ‘model’ walk (LOLed so hard at her rolling her ankle as someone pointed out earlier).

• Haha
She said that in her next video she'll be sharing a big surprise/life update. Her "big news" tends to be business-related, but since today's video was another launch, it makes me wonder what the update could really be. Hmmm! :unsure:

• Heart
Her new video gives me that strange vibe. As much as I don’t like her style, I was worried about her getting robbed the whole time. It seems to me that she shot the entire video by herself (or maybe there’s someone else by her side and I just cannot tell) but I personally would not bring a bunch of jewelry and clothing and heels to a hiking trail and pose/model like a manic. I live on the same side of water in Seattle as she does and people are really nice here but still you will never know. It could just be me being paranoid though.
“Stay out of the forest!” 😉

I’ve only peeked at the website but dear lord what is that dress/heels/purse combo?!? I think she’s channeling my mother circa 1979!
You know what else is navy and compliments overpriced scarves? JEANS!!!!! 🙄 FFS she at least could’ve changed up her outfits and shown us this Handmaid’s inspired look as well as something casual.
ETA - I see she did change up the looks in the video, but why not also show some other looks on the website?? 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Took a gander at the website. The junk looks so fake. I do not get anybody buying it. It looks fake from where I am sitting.

Reactions: 7
She has the ugliest shoes.

her new scarf collection is so freaking boring. They are all solid colors!! There isn’t even a smidge of design there and each scarf is $169 or whatever???

Reactions: 10
She has the ugliest shoes.

her new scarf collection is so freaking boring. They are all solid colors!! There isn’t even a smidge of design there and each scarf is $169 or whatever???
It’s truly insulting that she feels entitled to mark those scarves up that much!! On what planet does picking from a catalog make you a designer?!? We’ve even seen them in the manufacture’s plastic bags. She literally takes them out of one box and puts them into another for some sad woman with too much money and not enough sense!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And that video should be half of its actual length. So many instances where she should have edited it. There is NO need to show you walking from 100 feet out, no need to show you putting the ugly scarves on a tree trunk, no need to show you placing the ugly jewelry on the ground, no need to show you getting up after awkwardly looking at the camera thinking it’s the greatest modeling job you’ve ever done, so on and so forth.

Her idea of what makes a shot “artistic” is so divorced from reality. Her video is just boring. If a random person saw the parts of the videos where she was walking 100 feet out, they would NOT know what she was selling! It’s good to get to the point when you’re trying to market something. Most people don’t have the time or the attention span for unnecessary video clips or word salad.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks like one of those people who go to Renaissance Fair. How can she possibly think any of this is fashionable, trendy or even aesthetically pleasing?

Seriously, what is this? You cannot make this stuff up! I guess at least, in theory, she could be looking at a squirrel rather than staring aimlessly off in the horizon (as she’s done plenty of times) 🤣🤣🤣. At least she’s entertaining, though as another poster said, there is no way I can actually sit through her rambling word salad; it’s her posing that I find so amusing.

526B6F4E-F03D-41A2-A4E9-244068F032DD.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.