Elle Florence #12 Fumbling Towards Mediocrity: Elle, Her Cats, and the Quest for Mr. Next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm about the same age as Elle. I and many of my friends work in corporate and (pre panini) had to dress for an office. None of us would wear the outfits that Elle showcased in that video. I've never particularly liked her style and always thought she dressed older than her age but at least in the past, her clothes were plausible for a late 20s/early 30s more conservative dresser. Now, she's squarely crossed over into dumpy. There wasn't a youthful element in any of outfits.

Reactions: 15
I'm about the same age as Elle. I and many of my friends work in corporate and (pre panini) had to dress for an office. None of us would wear the outfits that Elle showcased in that video. I've never particularly liked her style and always thought she dressed older than her age but at least in the past, her clothes were plausible for a late 20s/early 30s more conservative dresser. Now, she's squarely crossed over into dumpy. There wasn't a youthful element in any of outfits.
I can’t agree more! Back in her Vancouver days her outfit wasn’t particularly stylish but at least wearable in the office environment. But nowadays she seems to have gotten lost in a fairytale she invented for herself. It reminds me of a work from home outfit video she did at the beginning of the pandemic and she was basically wearing mid century sleepwear as ‘work appropriate’ outfit. I truly can’t imagine anyone would dress like that, not even for remote work if they need to do video conferencing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
OK THIS VIDEO!! So many thoughts.

First off, she's gained weight (No body shaming here, she looks fine) but you can tell she's self conscious about it. Bascially trying to cover/hide her midsection during the whole video. I wouldn't be surprised if she is pregnant! But again - not shaming her, she just looks heavier than previous.

Secondly, her style is HORRENDOUS! How is she even passable as a beauty/lifestyle/etc influencer? She dresses sooooo matronly (especially that first look. The handmaid comparison was spot on, that's exactly what I thought!). Her new style is "frumpy/dumpy".

Third off, none of her jewelry is nice. If you're into pearls, go buy from a reputable store with a return policy. hell, even Costco has great pearls. The rainbow array of scarves is hilarious too - soo childish!

I bet she "cleared" her closet of items that were WAYYY to small for her now.

Reactions: 15
Y'all, I am not even going to click on that video with the Handmaid's Tale thumbnail. 😂 She has officially gone off the rails.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh lord, what in the Kenny G 1990's jazz is that background music on the scarf video?

I also can't deal with her walking around on a log bench in 4 inch heels 🤦‍♀️ I will say the straight leg jeans she wore might be the most modern thing she's worn in the entire time she's been on youtube and they looked so much better on her...until she turned around and you can tell by the fit on her butt that she still got a size too small.

Speaking of modern, it's hilarious that she's calling this ugly as sin jewelry her "modern" collection. Yeah girl, it might have been modern 50 years ago :rolleyes: now it's tacky.

• Haha
Viewpure link

omg what did i just watch lol?! 🤯🙄🤮 she’s lost her mind. 1) that long navy dress is FRUMPY and in no way “business formal” or “business casual 2) she’s too lazy to even steam the shawls she’s hawking! you can clearly see the fold marks! 3) her jewellery is plain hideous. i really hope noone is paying for her arts and crafts project!

finally, what the hell kind of thought process went into wearing a long gown with spiked heels in a bush setting and laying down her jewellery and scarves on essentially dirt?! her posing is also beyond cringe- i really feel for the man who finds this in any way alluring 🤢🤮

edit: why is she walking funny? for a person in her early-mid thirties she waddles like a heavy set middle aged person. very unattractive!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Is the show "what not to wear" still running? Maybe we should nominate Elle. I'll love to see Stacy throwing away all of Elles expensive ugly clothes

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.