Elle Edwards trial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not connected to chapman no but was in Liverpool.

Im assuming the guy was found dead in a house that wasn’t his.

then it was a revenge attack on the house - maybe they were linked with the people who did it.

heavy either way
---
Just reading about that waring getting beat up in jail for being a grass. You read on echo

Reactions: 2
Did you see about the lad who was found stabbed to death in a house, then the same house for set on fire the day of his funeral.

mom confused, was the house he was found in not his?
Waiting for my fella to get home as he knows the lad who was stabbed.

Shut uppp where does it say that about Waring?

Oh find out! Why did he get stabbed also? I’m intrigued

Apparently it happened Wednesday night.. the lad who he is locked up with did it with a kettle.

he then apologised to him and said ‘sorry I had to do that otherwise I’d be stabbed up’

so obvs been ordered to do it.

Reactions: 4
Oh find out! Why did he get stabbed also? I’m intrigued

Apparently it happened Wednesday night.. the lad who he is locked up with did it with a kettle.

he then apologised to him and said ‘sorry I had to do that otherwise I’d be stabbed up’

so obvs been ordered to do it.
I’ll do my best without him thinking I’m police 😂 omg just seen that!

That tit pisses me off though I don’t agree with the whole grass culture when it’s something on this scale.

Innocent victim loosing their lives grass culture shouldn’t exist. An to be fair to Waring I’m sure he could have said a lot more and saved his own arse!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Haha.

It’s obvs happened on the back of his barrister asking Connor them questions. The whole grass thing is a joke.. i don’t see if ever changing, well unless your mixed in with all that. I would care less about grassing them up but then I don’t live that life!! He is in for a bad time in there by the sound of things. Also didn’t plea guilty either - I was half expecting that

Reactions: 4
Hope he gets a long sentence and that poor girls family get the justice they deserve

Haha.

It’s obvs happened on the back of his barrister asking Connor them questions. The whole grass thing is a joke.. i don’t see if ever changing, well unless your mixed in with all that. I would care less about grassing them up but then I don’t live that life!! He is in for a bad time in there by the sound of things. Also didn’t plea guilty either - I was half expecting that
Sooo on joe Holland, apparently the lad arrested is a family member. Been sectioned before not well in the head and has done it. House he was found in wasn’t his must have something to do with the one they’ve arrested. Why he done it , I don’t even think he knows.

Apparently in court recently a family member stood up an said something to him about him stabbing Joe and he literally just said ‘ahhhhhhh’ at them in a crazy psychotic I don’t give a duck kind of way.

Scary world