Elle Edwards trial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From hearing the above, I find it hard to believe she was just ringing someone to tell them what had happened… innocently my arseeeeee. Her whole family have been relocated? Clearly many others have too then with the amount of people they won’t name

Anyone knows anything come take a seat spill the tea before the trial finishes
Yeah I was working with a family member of theirs. Apparently they upped and left everything (along with 5k of rent arrears 😬) and the landlord had to put a big notice up in the window to say the property was empty and nothing to do with the Grooms anymore as there where petrol bomb threats doing the rounds

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Id that still going on?? Wow that’s a long trial. I haven’t really followed that letby one as I find it really disturbing as it’s babies 😢 Ashley’s is October as well!! Weirdly though Zieszs and Barry haven’t been asked to enter a plea? I’ve never heard of that before

Reactions: 2
no idea. Tbf I can see why he didn’t want her being at court or on the stand. Cashmans mrs got ripped to shreds on social media when she was attending court (rightly so)

you’d think these criminals would learn from all these high profile cases. Cctv seems to be the one that’s get them. Ud think they would dress up in a fat suit or something (be easier to get away with)

Reactions: 3
Of course!!

I feel you on that, hopefully the right justice is served for Elle and her family 💔 did anyone see the painting g of her in Southport I think? It’s gorgoeus!!

I reckon tomorrow or Monday jury could be back.

If he’s guilty I’m saying 38-40 years

Here is 🙏🏻 for elles family let the lord do his work and pray for a good outcome 🙏🏻🤍

• Heart
Apparently he’s already been paid out for a false arrest regarding something else so that’s where his cockiness comes from. Hopefully the jury come to the right decision on this one

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Apparently he’s already been paid out for a false arrest regarding something else so that’s where his cockiness comes from. Hopefully the jury come to the right decision on this one
His Facebook status and the lad on the stand seemed like two different people 👀

Is it common knowledge (I’m assuming you live local) around there he done it? Thinking back when it happened this sams name was everywhere and I’ve not seen much about Connor until he was arrested and charged
---
I’ll eat my words, struggling to find this fella based on the fact he’s 31, from belle vale and is a drug dealer 😂 anyone looks at my search engine they will be like wtf

Last edited: