Elle Edwards trial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn’t been named in the trial but I’m guessing she is the girl who has drinks poured over her by salkeld and Duffy. They allege she is the one who made it known they were there that night.

I’ve looked her up since and she’s rough even through social media 😂 her dad looks half decent , and it’s sad on her kid. What’s her story?
Her dad was always dead sound. Her mum left Clio with him to raise and his own mum helped out alot. But she's just wired different I think. Caused mayhem for him for years, even threatening to accuse of him of sexual abuse 😳 she went out her way to have that baby, shagging around with no protection just to get pregnant then neglected the kid once the novelty had worn off and her dad raises him. I think he's his legal guardian now

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Again another drug dealing case where all may not be as it seems as per the Cashman trial. There’s obviously multiple wrong uns involved in this one.

If you look at Chapman, he has form, he’s blatantly lied in court making out he’s a family man, whilst he’s sodded off out all day on Xmas Eve away from his partner and their poorly baby who he was supposed have a fresh start with. He’s gone to enough trouble to burn out the car involved on New Year’s Eve - of all days, another day avoiding the family time he claims is so important to him!

Waring not giving evidence is really disappointing, it seems he hasn’t got the bottle to be cross examined in case he slips up and says something he shouldn’t even though his barrister has already indicated Chapman is lying. Shame we don’t get to hear about his side piece giving him an alibi and his relationship with Robbie Fowlers daughter.

I’m hoping like the Cashman trial, these people who can’t be named have done the right thing and spoken out and there is more concrete evidence than what has been put out to the public.

Thinking of Elle, that beautiful young lady and her family going through this ordeal 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I wonder if he is lying about not being mates or liking that Sam searson?

Obviously that Sam is In the clear (based on the fact his phone was in a different location) but I find it’s a massive coincidence that the two people who beat him up the day before were the ones who got shot at?!

Maybe somone else did it for Sam, but if Connor is telling the truth about not liking Sam why would he do it?

Did anyone see the Snapchat video Sam put up of his injuries. They were horrific

Reactions: 2
Her dad was always dead sound. Her mum left Clio with him to raise and his own mum helped out alot. But she's just wired different I think. Caused mayhem for him for years, even threatening to accuse of him of sexual abuse 😳 she went out her way to have that baby, shagging around with no protection just to get pregnant then neglected the kid once the novelty had worn off and her dad raises him. I think he's his legal guardian now
Ah bleeping hell she’s probably damaged from her mum not wanting her.. I know I would be!! Her poor dad 😩 good on him for taking the baby on but girls like her need to be sterilised

Does she actually know who the dad is?

Reactions: 1
Also if he gets a guilty surely his sentence is gonna be on a par with cashman maybe more.. he has got way more charges against him

Obviously that Sam is In the clear (based on the fact his phone was in a different location) but I find it’s a massive coincidence that the two people who beat him up the day before were the ones who got shot at?!

Maybe somone else did it for Sam, but if Connor is telling the truth about not liking Sam why would he do it?

Did anyone see the Snapchat video Sam put up of his injuries. They were horrific
The lad from belle vale who had the last contact with the chapman number also spoke with Sam searson that night. Chapman may not like Sam, however he done the robbery with Curtis Byrne and mason smith not long before. Curtis Byrne got shot early December then Kieran cowley got shot later in the month right outside mason smiths house. Chapman admitted to Byrne and smith being his mates and admitted doing the robbery with them. For all her knew he was next in the firing line , I think it was unfortunate on Sam what happened to him the day before as it put him in the spotlight from the off set

Why is she being protected tho?! Both her and Sam were arrested and released. So why can’t that be mentioned in court. I don’t get it

Why is she being protected tho?! Both her and Sam were arrested and released. So why can’t that be mentioned in court. I don’t get it
There is a lot of people who are being protected!! That’s my point unless they’re giving evidence like the witness in cashman, they’re is no good enough reason they should be named and shamed every single one of them who had anything to do with it, from holding his clothes to booking him get aways. The lot of them

This is what I don't understand. The whole family has been relocated
---
(y) Yes, that's the one
Haven't been there yet. Off topic like but is it any good?
---
Omggggg stop is that what the Tik tok video of hers boasting about she’s took his V 🤦🏼‍♀️ she needs locking up for a few years by the looks of it!

Thank god her dad has got the baby and not her. She’s dangerous
Did you see about when she was down new brighton dips fighting? She had the baby with her and he was being passed around almost of them and they where all bladdered. Proper scum bag she is

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So she can’t be a witness as there would be evidence used against chapman to strengthen the case so what is it?! Can you get relocated due to damage control. I mean they were quick to release her name when she was arrested. So many things that don’t add up which just makes it a bloody head Fk
---
Is Kieran Clio’s ex bf then?

Last edited:

So my thoughts on all this is clio was the one with drinks poured on her clio is with sam so shes rang connor told him hes come
Down to shoot those two but elle was outisde and most of the bullets got her and also got the two who was pouring drinks over clio?

Reactions: 2
So sam and Clio were not together and wernt at the time.

I didn’t know if that Kieran was her ex bf throwing drinks on her in the pub.

She’s rang that 0128 number that keeps getting mentioned in the trial and he has rang Chapman

She was arrested initially but then she has obvs admitted to ringing certain people/given names to get protection. In fairness to her she could have just called someone to explain what was happening, wether she knew by telling somone they were there they would then come down and shoot them in another story

This is what I don't understand. The whole family has been relocated
---

Haven't been there yet. Off topic like but is it any good?
---

Did you see about when she was down new brighton dips fighting? She had the baby with her and he was being passed around almost of them and they where all bladdered. Proper scum bag she is
From hearing the above, I find it hard to believe she was just ringing someone to tell them what had happened… innocently my arseeeeee. Her whole family have been relocated? Clearly many others have too then with the amount of people they won’t name

Anyone knows anything come take a seat spill the tea before the trial finishes

Reactions: 4