Elle Edwards trial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His Facebook status and the lad on the stand seemed like two different people 👀

Is it common knowledge (I’m assuming you live local) around there he done it? Thinking back when it happened this sams name was everywhere and I’ve not seen much about Connor until he was arrested and charged
---
I’ll eat my words, struggling to find this fella based on the fact he’s 31, from belle vale and is a drug dealer 😂 anyone looks at my search engine they will be like wtf
So the 31 year old is he meant to be the real shooter and Chapman is too scared to say? Or did he order Chapman to do it?
Heartbreaking for her family these horrors just don’t give a tit xxx
---
Guilty 🥳🥳🥳🥳 bastards
Wow that wasn’t long at all was it??
scumbags so glad for her family x

Reactions: 4
So the 31 year old is he meant to be the real shooter and Chapman is too scared to say? Or did he order Chapman to do it?
Thats what i thought

i thought belle vale man ordered the hit connor done it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Her names danielle I think she’s understandably come off socials
What’s her surname? Now he’s guilty and before the thread gets locked out them allllll
---
---

Wow that wasn’t long at all was it??
scumbags so glad for her family x
Think he’s the one who’s either ordered it or been the middle man as he’s the person who gets a call of chapman and either clio or sam

Reactions: 2
Wow! That was a quick decision!

Hope this brings a bit of peace to Elles loved ones.

Reactions: 5
I don’t want to name her she’s got two very young babies and I’m sure her life is already worse than hell. Glad about the outcome today
---
Mental how this is all playing out. Another one from the woodchurch in Nick but the Ford members being able to crack on cuz they are police supposed police informers. Which makes sense and there’s been so many shootings by the Ford that haven’t been felt with. Jackie rutter being a sad one.
Connor is connected to that too apparently. Strange how that’s all gone so quiet

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So is he neutral in all this then?! Surely he wouldn’t be shooting at jake and Kieran if he was on their team.

So many shootings haven’t gone to trial yet that have supposedly been done by the Ford gang - Jackie rutter being one of many.

apparently it was the matrix who got Kieran and the other lad for beating up Sam. The police wernt going to do anything about as they are ‘apparently’ their informers
---
Where’s the pics of him in Tesco with his bird and baby

I don’t want to name her she’s got two very young babies and I’m sure her life is already worse than hell. Glad about the outcome today
---

Connor is connected to that too apparently. Strange how that’s all gone so quiet
I understand, I just wanted to be nosey I like to put faces to names 😂
---
Scroll down ladies there is a video it’s about 5 mins long has him dropping the gun etc
---
Wowwwww he looks deranged!!
---

Attachments

Last edited:
Did you see about the lad who was found stabbed to death in a house, then the same house for set on fire the day of his funeral.

mom confused, was the house he was found in not his?

Reactions: 1