Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StonedCyclist

I was a guest at a party last night on the Woody- I did consider asking the guests for any goss. But then I changed my mind- not conducive to a 'party atmos'.
---
Exactly! Watching that programme you could see how close they were. Especially that end video after their day out together, broke my heart. If he wants to do a programme in her memory why not! Typical of tattle for people to focus on that rather the scumbag who took her life.
What program? When was this on?

PhallusSizeMedium

Chatty Member
Really? Arseholes.
Wonder what is happening with the others will his girlfirend friends ect be getting done also ? Not mentioned anywhere in papers her name but I did find a girl who's whole family are in thier own words "good family friends" with the chapmans, and her baby's name is Chapman in one bio, also has connors sister following her and her kid kind of looks like Connor 🤔 she has quite afew profiles and on the open ones lots of associaties of connor on friends lists.... 🤮 shame on ANYONE who kept quiet and knew

Attachments

justheretoreadalways10

I don’t want to name her she’s got two very young babies and I’m sure her life is already worse than hell. Glad about the outcome today
---

Connor is connected to that too apparently. Strange how that’s all gone so quiet
I understand, I just wanted to be nosey I like to put faces to names 😂
---
Scroll down ladies there is a video it’s about 5 mins long has him dropping the gun etc
---
Wowwwww he looks deranged!!
---

Attachments

Last edited:

chattycatty

VIP Member
They’ve been following her dad around and took him back to where he last holidayed with Elle. Never seen anything like that with a murder victims family before
Hes involved with john may and all weapons down gloves up ect so it could be that couldnt it and especially if he’s wanting to do a foundation in her name