Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justheretoreadalways10

Haha.

It’s obvs happened on the back of his barrister asking Connor them questions. The whole grass thing is a joke.. i don’t see if ever changing, well unless your mixed in with all that. I would care less about grassing them up but then I don’t live that life!! He is in for a bad time in there by the sound of things. Also didn’t plea guilty either - I was half expecting that
Sooo on joe Holland, apparently the lad arrested is a family member. Been sectioned before not well in the head and has done it. House he was found in wasn’t his must have something to do with the one they’ve arrested. Why he done it , I don’t even think he knows.

Apparently in court recently a family member stood up an said something to him about him stabbing Joe and he literally just said ‘ahhhhhhh’ at them in a crazy psychotic I don’t give a fuck kind of way.

Scary world

PhallusSizeMedium

Chatty Member
Wonder what is happening with the others will his girlfirend friends ect be getting done also ? Not mentioned anywhere in papers her name but I did find a girl who's whole family are in thier own words "good family friends" with the chapmans, and her baby's name is Chapman in one bio, also has connors sister following her and her kid kind of looks like Connor 🤔 she has quite afew profiles and on the open ones lots of associaties of connor on friends lists.... 🤮 shame on ANYONE who kept quiet and knew
My MISTAKE it seems during the digging NOT the murderers child but definitely his relation she's with. That's the dad . So connors sister in law she is they all have about 20 different profiles

Attachments

sillydot

Chatty Member
Why is she being protected tho?! Both her and Sam were arrested and released. So why can’t that be mentioned in court. I don’t get it

justheretoreadalways10

Why is she being protected tho?! Both her and Sam were arrested and released. So why can’t that be mentioned in court. I don’t get it
There is a lot of people who are being protected!! That’s my point unless they’re giving evidence like the witness in cashman, they’re is no good enough reason they should be named and shamed every single one of them who had anything to do with it, from holding his clothes to booking him get aways. The lot of them

sillydot

Chatty Member
So is he neutral in all this then?! Surely he wouldn’t be shooting at jake and Kieran if he was on their team.

So many shootings haven’t gone to trial yet that have supposedly been done by the Ford gang - Jackie rutter being one of many.

apparently it was the matrix who got Kieran and the other lad for beating up Sam. The police wernt going to do anything about as they are ‘apparently’ their informers
---
Where’s the pics of him in Tesco with his bird and baby