Elle Edwards trial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately money doesn’t buy class. The Gerard’s for example.. Alex was having an affair with that ‘pancake Taylor’ whilst with Steven. She is an absolute wrongun. Steven is wrapped up with the Kinahans, and allowing his daughter to date the son of a world wild gangster. It is what is it. Take the money off then they are complete chavs. They only have it cuz Steven can kick a ball about

Reactions: 4
Unfortunately money doesn’t buy class. The Gerard’s for example.. Alex was having an affair with that ‘pancake Taylor’ whilst with Steven. She is an absolute wrongun. Steven is wrapped up with the Kinahans, and allowing his daughter to date the son of a world wild gangster. It is what is it. Take the money off then they are complete chavs. They only have it cuz Steven can kick a ball about
Hes no angel hes bleeping everything that breathes 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah I've read that book, it's good. Took it on holiday about 20yrs ago. I bet there could be another written about him since then, unless it's been updated.

Reactions: 1
I love a real life book, if you’re being serious chat?
Yer honestly boss read crazy how young his was when it all started
---
Yeah I've read that book, it's good. Took it on holiday about 20yrs ago. I bet there could be another written about him since then, unless it's been updated.
Yer i did too took it to turkey i had cocky my fella had gerrard 🤣 spot the scousers 🤣
---
Amazon has the new version of it to gals ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Her Dad is everywhere isn’t he…is this normal? I can’t remember anyone else’s family being on loads of media outlets

Reactions: 5