Elle Edwards trial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Dad is everywhere isn’t he…is this normal? I can’t remember anyone else’s family being on loads of media outlets
I think because there setting up a foundation up in her name and hes involved with weapons down gloves up

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just watched the documentary that's been filmed.

It's called The Big Cases - Killed on Christmas Eve. It's only 30 minutes long.

Think it should be on BBC iPlayer - I watched via my guy who downloads stuff to a Russian website - if you know, you know 😉

Moving but I have to say her dad getting a free holiday to Corfu doesn't really sit right with me and it literally adds nothing to the programme.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Is there anymore info on Clio?

I fell onto her fb page and seen all her comments she's getting. Or is it literally a case of she made phone call informing them who was at the pub?

Reactions: 5
Just watched the documentary that's been filmed.

It's called The Big Cases - Killed on Christmas Eve. It's only 30 minutes long.

Think it should be on BBC iPlayer - I watched via my guy who downloads stuff to a Russian website - if you know, you know 😉

Moving but I have to say her dad getting a free holiday to Corfu doesn't really sit right with me and it literally adds nothing to the programme.
Her dad was all over the bbc news on his Greek holiday, lots of topless shots of him boating around reliving memories of their last holiday together. I wasn’t sure it was necessary either, interviews in his home town and memories there would have sufficed for me.

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe there are more people on this thread slagging her dad off than Connor chapman 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe there are more people on this thread slagging her dad off than Connor chapman 🙈
I know, he wanted to do the film and talk about her. That was their last holiday together so it was memories for him. Memories he can't make again cause that a hole took her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know, he wanted to do the film and talk about her. That was their last holiday together so it was memories for him. Memories he can't make again cause that a hole took her life.
Exactly! Watching that programme you could see how close they were. Especially that end video after their day out together, broke my heart. If he wants to do a programme in her memory why not! Typical of tattle for people to focus on that rather the scumbag who took her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was a guest at a party last night on the Woody- I did consider asking the guests for any goss. But then I changed my mind- not conducive to a 'party atmos'.
---
Exactly! Watching that programme you could see how close they were. Especially that end video after their day out together, broke my heart. If he wants to do a programme in her memory why not! Typical of tattle for people to focus on that rather the scumbag who took her life.
What program? When was this on?

I was a guest at a party last night on the Woody- I did consider asking the guests for any goss. But then I changed my mind- not conducive to a 'party atmos'.
---

What program? When was this on?
BBC i can’t remember what it’s called but if you type in Elle edwards it will come up. Only half hour long but very sad

Reactions: 2
I personally think the parents of murder victims should have all. the free holidays they want. they’ve lost their child, presumably their reason for living??

Reactions: 5
Really? Arseholes.
Wonder what is happening with the others will his girlfirend friends ect be getting done also ? Not mentioned anywhere in papers her name but I did find a girl who's whole family are in thier own words "good family friends" with the chapmans, and her baby's name is Chapman in one bio, also has connors sister following her and her kid kind of looks like Connor 🤔 she has quite afew profiles and on the open ones lots of associaties of connor on friends lists.... 🤮 shame on ANYONE who kept quiet and knew

Attachments

Wonder what is happening with the others will his girlfirend friends ect be getting done also ? Not mentioned anywhere in papers her name but I did find a girl who's whole family are in thier own words "good family friends" with the chapmans, and her baby's name is Chapman in one bio, also has connors sister following her and her kid kind of looks like Connor 🤔 she has quite afew profiles and on the open ones lots of associaties of connor on friends lists.... 🤮 shame on ANYONE who kept quiet and knew
My MISTAKE it seems during the digging NOT the murderers child but definitely his relation she's with. That's the dad . So connors sister in law she is they all have about 20 different profiles

Attachments

Wow she is absolutely nuts and clearly needs locking up. I thought someone said she wasn’t even near the Wirral . Rockferry isn’t far is it?
---
She’s back on Facebook and looks like she hasn’t got the baby thankfully 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Sorry what was her link with this case again?
The boyfriend she stabbed (Sam Searson) was set upon a few days before elles murder by two others who were the intended targets. They were outside the pub with elle.

Reactions: 2