Elle Edwards trial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ok. My apologies. I just heard ‘late guilty plea’ so assumed it was about assisting connor I’ve got it wrong a lot today 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Personally, I think this blanket coverage on the BBC News channel is a bit over the top. I read they have been speaking to Elle Edwards' father throughout the trial, which probably explains why.

For context, a man has also been sentenced to 44 years today for murdering a woman and her two young children by deliberately setting fire to her home and watching the fire take hold. Absolutely nothing about that on the TV - there is a report on the website.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Personally, I think this blanket coverage on the BBC News channel is a bit over the top. I read they have been speaking to Elle Edwards' father throughout the trial, which probably explains why.

For context, a man has also been sentenced to 44 years today for murdering a woman and her two young children by deliberately setting fire to her home and watching the fire take hold. Absolutely nothing about that on the TV - there is a report on the website.
They’ve been following her dad around and took him back to where he last holidayed with Elle. Never seen anything like that with a murder victims family before

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It’s tragic what happened to Elle but there are just as bad/if not worse crimes out there that don’t get the same coverage. Very sad for families who lose children in the same way and don’t get no where near the same exposure/support

Reactions: 8
They’ve been following her dad around and took him back to where he last holidayed with Elle. Never seen anything like that with a murder victims family before
Hes involved with john may and all weapons down gloves up ect so it could be that couldnt it and especially if he’s wanting to do a foundation in her name

I didn't know we had a thread. I live quite close. About under an hour's walk from the scene.
I remember Christmas early morning but still dark and being woken by flashing lights of police cars. Which typing this out seems incredible as the road outside is nowhere near the incident.
I remember reading the news before opening presents later.
It was the quietest I'd ever heard my estate. And not just Christmas morning. For days after.
It's so heartbreaking. I don't know any of the families. And just shocked it happened at that place of all locations.
Leaving aside I've no tea, I'm glad 48 years. I hope her family campaigns to make sure he does the full term.
I haven't followed how the investigation unfolded. But saw the footage of his arrest at the supermarket.
That's the point I want to make. Guns were never used usually. It was always a beating or stabbing. I just hope it doesn't happen again for some time. It probably already has.
Lived here decades, this locally is the most tragic event that's happened in memory. It's that quiet. I don't know how to end this but hope it doesn't come across as hogging the attention of the killing.
That's always the important bit. He's lucky he's just got a prison sentence! The amount of smaller/interconnected/etc gangs who were ok until he bought that heat onto North East Wirral.
I always thought if he doesn't get arrested, he'd get executed.
48 great.
R.I.P. Elle Edwards.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
48 years gives hope as life doesn't mean life. He could be out at 71 to live out his days and that's wrong.

Reactions: 1
Live out his days at 71? Very few days left. He will be institutionalised and his kid won’t know who he is. The baby’s mum will have moved on, maybe moved away. His life is over. He should rot in that cell and relive that Christmas Eve every day for the rest of his rotten life

Reactions: 16
48 years gives hope as life doesn't mean life. He could be out at 71 to live out his days and that's wrong.
It doesn't fit the criteria for a whole life term. I can't believe he got 48 years, one of the biggest sentences I've ever seen, and people are still unhappy. Imagine being 23 years old and knowing you will never see freedom for 48 years, if you live that long. Just let that sink in.

Live out his days at 71? Very few days left. He will be institutionalised and his kid won’t know who he is. The baby’s mum will have moved on, maybe moved away. His life is over. He should rot in that cell and relive that Christmas Eve every day for the rest of his rotten life
Agreed. His life is over. And if he's already sulking under a blanket, on anti depressants and living on instant noodles, he ain't gonna last 48 years!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Couldn’t agree more @Be More Pacific … and let’s not forget 48 yrs is the minimum. He still has to apply for parole at that point - it’s not automatic release. I just can’t get my head around living at 23 with a sentence like that - it blows my mind, he’s not even got a big time criminal empire to control from inside. He‘ll be forgotten like the pathetic little scroat he is.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he takes his life. He’s on antidepressants etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 10