Elle Edwards trial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s back on tik tok aswell posting how obsessed she is with her fella 🫠🫠

Reactions: 1
Why does she looks like lottie moss from wish?? Those tattoos.. she looks a lovely person...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s back on tik tok aswell posting how obsessed she is with her fella 🫠🫠
Just seen her TikTok 😳 the irony that she’s made up to have him home for Christmas (and not be in prison) and now she’s banged up on Boxing Day for stabbing him. Different world people, but scary considering this is all my part of the world.

Reactions: 5
Posting on here because threads for other trials have now been closed.

I’ve just left a very large, well known, Chinese Restaurant in Liverpool. A certain notorious family were on a table in my line of sight. Kids were dressed up like bleeping Christmas trees in highly flammable impractical matching outfits and were running around the place uncontrollably. Mother was knocking back Rose like her life depended on it and had a lovely exchange with one off the kids, telling them “they should be bleeping scared” of her. The fellas they were with were up and down constantly, had an attitude with the staff from the get off and just seemed to want to make their presence felt.

We couldn’t wait to get out of there. Awful people.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

I’ve just left a very large, well known, Chinese Restaurant in Liverpool. A certain notorious family were on a table in my line of sight. Kids were dressed up like bleeping Christmas trees in highly flammable impractical matching outfits and were running around the place uncontrollably. Mother was knocking back Rose like her life depended on it and had a lovely exchange with one off the kids, telling them “they should be bleeping scared” of her. The fellas they were with were up and down constantly, had an attitude with the staff from the get off and just seemed to want to make their presence felt.

Who was it?

Reactions: 2

Like a game of Cluedo this 🕵🏻‍♀️
Was it the Coggins, in the Tai Pan with some cutlery? 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Gis a clue its been a few days now did you get out alive 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is Sam the Daddy? This will be an interesting timeline for Clio, copied this from the Echo

“ hearing fixed for March 28. A provisional trial date was pencilled in for September 9”

Also . . . .

“Groom was told her bail conditions would include a condition to live and sleep at her home address, a curfew of 9pm to 7am monitored by an electronic tag, and a condition to sign on at Wirral Custody Suite between 3pm and 5pm every day.

She was also ordered not to contact Mr Searson by any means.”

bleeping hell, that poor baby 😢

Reactions: 2
Connors boss. The one he was too scared to name. The landscaper who connor and all his brothers worked for. What a vile little maggot he had a company called prodrive groundworks they dug and buried big holes with cement wonder what's in them ? Suddenly since being arrested after this video he quickly tried to delete all his social media showing his company who worked there where they worked ect he thinks by deleting it all that gets rid of the evidence
---
I know, he wanted to do the film and talk about her. That was their last holiday together so it was memories for him. Memories he can't make again cause that a hole took her life.
Yes he's absolutely vile and all his family and friends now threatening to murder elles friends !

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 3