Elle Edwards trial

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omgggg thank you thank you thank you we’ve been after this for a good few days now 🙌🏼

@sillydot @chattycatty
---
Sooooo the girl who got the drinks over her head is obviously this Clio… he reckons he didn’t know her. She’s friends with his mum and sister on Facebook. Also tagging his sister in posts!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
A thread to discuss the trial as it's happening.
New we could rely on you tran ✌😘
---
Omgggg thank you thank you thank you we’ve been after this for a good few days now 🙌🏼

@sillydot @chattycatty
---
Sooooo the girl who got the drinks over her head is obviously this Clio… he reckons he didn’t know her. She’s friends with his mum and sister on Facebook. Also tagging his sister in posts!!
Yer beginning of the year her tiktok was going nuts people saying it was her and she called the murder

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So what does everyone think?

I think it’s very strange that warings barrister said what he said to chapman on the stand and now he’s not giving evidence …

Also it pisses me off the people that have helped him along the way but they won’t name!! If they were there to give evidence against him fair enough but they’re not why should they be protected??

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Definitely a big fat guilty coming after that today

he thinks he’s untouchable

just as cocky as cashman

RAT 🐀

Reactions: 7
Unpopular opinion I know but I’m really on the fence. 100% he knows who did but I couldn’t say 100% based on that evidence it’s him. There’s so many things that don’t add up. The evidence is just the same as that David ungi case and he got a not guilty
---
Also thank you for setting this thread up!

• Heart
I’m leaning towards guilty but I couldn’t say 100%. I think there is some uncertainty.

Reactions: 2
There’s so many people that can’t be named, haven’t been giving evidence. I just find it all baffling. Be interesting to see if this Thomas has pleaded guilty but it won’t be announced until after like the Cashman case. The defence team are fair by saying there’s no actual hard evidence

Reactions: 3
Don’t forget this is the same lad who was arrested back in 2021 for an unrelated shooting to this! He has it in him, it is all circumstantial however he’s admitted a lot of involvement. If it was me and I knew I wasn’t the shooter I’d save myself and everyone else the time and tell them who it was.

his Facebook post he was trying to be the hero, be the hero and name who done it! An innocent girl has lost her life because of this

Reactions: 5
If it wasn’t him there’s absolutely no chance he will say who it was. He would rather do the time. That’s how they all work. They are not wired like you and I. Especially in Liverpool. Zero grass culture. I don’t agree with it - but that’s the reality

Reactions: 9
Well we know what warings said up to now, what I posted earlier. Chapman wasn’t at home he was at warings why lie if he has nothing to hide? It is a lot of common sense I think. I’m sorry but duck the grass culture when you’re facing a life sentence and you’ve got 2 young daughters. He’s trying to portray himself as a family man but he is definitely far from it. I feel sorry for his kids, his Girlfriend in the other hand more fool her for having kids with such an asbo

Reactions: 5
I don’t think he has given evidence because he is probably not comfortable talking about a web of lies and he’ll get eaten alive. Wether that be because he is covering up for chapman or somone else. It also may be that he has already pleaded guilty.. the same reason why we didn’t hear from Russell in the cashman case. Who only knows. My opinion based on what I’ve read is that they are all in on it. I just couldn’t say for sure who did it exactly. I think the defence ending speech with wipe the floor with the prosecutions though.

I was thinking someone from liverpool side has maybe done it and paid chapman to be arrested somethings not right it’s all very odd

Reactions: 1
I'll have to have a nose at this because I've not been following. Was that Clio not involved? She's a bad rat her. Her dad was a friend of mine and he had a dogs life raising her.
She hasn’t been named in the trial but I’m guessing she is the girl who has drinks poured over her by salkeld and Duffy. They allege she is the one who made it known they were there that night.

I’ve looked her up since and she’s rough even through social media 😂 her dad looks half decent , and it’s sad on her kid. What’s her story?