Elle Darby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, she’s a disgusting spoilt selfish person.

Reactions: 4
If her mother is as sick as she’s purposely implying then I don’t think she would worry about untidiness if it was time with her family and I’d like to think her children wouldn’t leave her home with washing up or mess to be dealt with. I’d happily wash up for my own mum with her being healthy never mind if she was ill. I wouldn’t expect her to go out traipsing around in the cold when realistically if you’re that level of ill you want to be where your medicines and comforts are to help you feel a bit better. Even if that’s a pillow to sit more comfy, or a lie down in your own bed before lunch. I don’t think her mum IS that ill, but she’s purposely implied she is which is why I’m saying if she was then I’d expect her to consider and care about those things that Elle could easily do and would be helpful. As for having a long time parter.. sods to that! If my partner wanted to have lunch with his mum because her ‘dinner is 10/10’ then you crack on love, I’d be with my ill mother. Whether they have traditions due to having split families or them being a couple with two sets of families to see or not, my focus would be on my mum IF she was near the end of her life. That’s all my point is. The fact it isn’t for Elle says that either she’s led people on to believe something that isn’t accurate purposely, or that she is too wrapped up in her own world.

Reactions: 6
I always remember Doctor Chris on ITVs This Morning doing a segment on Flu, he said Flu is more than just a sniffle. You literally can’t get out of bed, and if you saw £1000 rolling past you, you wouldn’t have the energy to even think about picking it up. She has not got Flu!

Reactions: 11
FINALLY this thread returns to normal

I don’t buy bullshit from any influencers, but what elle has done is a new low for me, even looking at the comments on the cancelling New York video she’s fully allowing and encouraging people to believe they cancelled because of her mums illness.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone go to those lengths and I really hope karma is served soon.

Reactions: 10
I’ve been slowly going off her for months now. They take the piss. Connor has posted a story with a brand new Mac book. So that’s the 2 of them got new computers after just moving into a 500k plus house but she can’t get off her lazy arse to edit a fucking video

Reactions: 15
just waiting for her to go in hospital with the flu next but you shouldn't see them for 5 days after been unwell but yeah we all know it's all lies I feel bad for her sister and the new York trip like seriously

just waiting for her to go in hospital with the flu next but you shouldn't see them for 5 days after been unwell but yeah we all know it's all lies I feel bad for her sister and the new York trip like seriously
Lucy says Elle is coming to bring her painkillers in hospital, I sincerely hope they’re not letting her anywhere near the babies who are in NICU given her “flu” diagnosis

Reactions: 6
Lucy says Elle is coming to bring her painkillers in hospital, I sincerely hope they’re not letting her anywhere near the babies who are in NICU given her “flu” diagnosis
The hospital should provide all the painkillers?

Reactions: 4
honestly lies to her fans and now she over the flu just like that oh right

Reactions: 1
That’s what I thought... she shouldn’t really be taking extra that’s the ward aren’t monitoring
I just looked on her Instagram and there is no mention her saying Ellie is bringing her painkillers? She says she is wearing the pyjamas from Ellie LOL

Reactions: 2
A hospital would not allow a patient’s sister to provide her with painkillers! I think you have misread something!

Reactions: 1
She said “awaiting painkillers in my lovely pj’s from Elle Flu Darby”

maybe elle had a spon with Disprin

That dog camera could cause a bit of bother imagine logging in to see what ode herbs is up to but you clock con banging a bird on the island.... dangerous

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.