Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sloth

Chatty Member
I have childhood ‘boy-friends’ who I chat with regularly on WhatsApp and see regularly and we don’t post pics of eachother on our Instagram feed or never have we since we were in 6form/school (10 yrs ago) of our days out together tagging ‘with this one’.
Must have been a couple.
That’d dampen elles image though If the ‘angels’ knew her BFF is connors ex
There’s deffo something in that even if it’s just something that ‘nearly’ happened. Maybe some risque texting back in the day that they’ve omitted from telling Elle?

She forgot to get her eyebags removed

No offense but wedding dress shops always order up for the bride and then they tailor it to their contour with regular fittings leading up to the day. So her weight and shape is irrelevant.
That’s bull you can buy a wedding dress in whatever size you like haha having done so myself

Reactions: 1

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Elle Darby #8 Extending my hair since I'm going bald! Overcharging my fans, Connuh! What are they called??!!

Becky1mm

Chatty Member
I guess she did move to do her GCSEs then... but I feel like that might just be a coincidence

I could be wrong about the timing! I’ll try find out

Okay yeah I was way out hahaha my apologies

they moved to serve sentences in UK prisons around that time (aug 2009) and released aug 2010
I don’t believe her reasoning behind moving one bit though. Maybe to do with her mum being diagnosed? I can’t remember when that was now
I thought she said her mum was diagnosed in the same year she met Connor?

Glowupp11

Tbh I disagree with the comments about her size. The big thing to consider is that she’s short. I’m 5’3, size 8-10 (XXS/XS in Primark where the sizing is massive) and I look a similar size to her. I’d say she was a size S easily. Probs a 10 on the bottom and 8 on top.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I know you can see it’s taken from the driver’s side, doesn’t stop a passenger from leaning over and taking the video though. I’m just saying it’s hard to say either way, the camera angle doesn’t change that much, it will move slightly though with the car moving.

Yukon909

Chatty Member
sorry i think i’ve missed this but where did she ask people to be her bridesmaids? i want to see haha
The only thing I’ve seen so far was what Lucy posted last night, Elle asked her to be maid of honour (even tho the wedding is 2 years away)

TheRoyalHousekeeper

This is my first post but just had to comment as I’ve seen her in real life at Bodypower expo in 2017 wearing gym leggings. She does have a very unusual distribution of fat on her hips. She was relatively lean all over but had pronounced love handles/side muffin top that protruded out quite far then went a lot narrower at the bum. Almost like a shelf. This is visible in some of her earlier YouTube videos and some insta photos. I assume this would have become more pronounced as she’s gained weight.

I don’t think she has that typical hourglass figure with big hips and bum. I think she has just learned to dress for her shape and wear clothes that make it appear that the shelf is actually big hips. Like wearing very high waisted clothes that then skim over the love handles. Also evidenced by the pancake arse in one of her recent videos (bridesmaid announcement vid maybe?). I also think she’s got a lot better at posing in recent years to change how her shape appears when in tighter clothing.
Yeah you can see this on her current story in the grey sweat pants, if you pause it when she rotates.
I don’t know if she has had fat injections there or it’s natural 🤔 but if she just did lower body (RDL, lunges, squats etc etc) it’d even out lovely and that dip wouldn’t be so obvious but then again she might not be bothered which is fair enough!

chachaslide

Is Lucy actually Con's ex girlfriend/fling? or have they just been friends for years and close?