Elle Darby #52 Dropped by Gleam, no followers seen. Elle's now wishing for a time machine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there anything to actually recap? Other than Elle is nearly 100k followers down.
Read the wiki

Link to the old thread

And title by @happyvelvet123

Also word from the mod @Oohthedrama in these screenshots

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 41
RECAP

Elle was dropped by Gleam - yes we are aware.

No we will not fill you in on the cheating scandal - refer back to thread #39

Read the wiki.

Again yes we have probably seen it already.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 169
RECAP

Read the wiki.

*Con had trouble with his foreskin circa 2011

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Has she been seen out since this happened or is she in hiding? i know we all come to tattle to witch but if he worried if i were her as there’s not many people she hasn’t gone for and upset in those tweets... i feel sorry for saint.
Not in the way she thinks she will get away with it sort of feel bad for MY SON.
but the fact he will carry this for the rest of his life because of those selfish twunts it’s cruel- he wouldn’t of needed to if they hadn’t plastered him all over the internet for there own gain

Reactions: 27
RECAP

Read the wiki.

God was the cheating scandal all the way back in 39! It was a simpler time. Feels like years ago we were debating that

• Haha
Reactions: 76
And for the love of god, can we have less repeat posts and follow count updates in this thread 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She did have social media in 2011 as we were friends on Facebook so I call bullshit there
And she had Twitter in 2012, so bullshit there too. Also she's deleted her Twitter account and dumped a load of content from YouTube (1.5 million views worth.) Trying to hide something Lucy?

• Wow
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.