Ella Ravenscroft

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone know when is she getting married? end of march i'm sure she put a story on saying her wedding was in april unless i mistook that as her going to see her wedding venue in april?

Reactions: 1
It's
does anyone know when is she getting married? end of march i'm sure she put a story on saying her wedding was in april unless i mistook that as her going to see her wedding venue in april?
It's sometime in the next two to three weeks- end of May I think- because I'm going away next week and I remember thinking that I'll be abroad when she gets married and will have to catch up on all the goss when I get back.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Every single picture from the hen is just all of herself in a different pose! None with the rest of the group. Can’t wait for the wedding pics!!

Reactions: 6
all her pics are a little unsettling i feel like she just picked them based on how skinny she looks and you can see shes so tense in all of them

Reactions: 7
I think she will definitely miss out on a lot of her wedding day due to getting so many wedding pics taken.

Reactions: 4
I love how she’s called her highlight on instagram Bridal Shower 🤣 Thinks she’s too rich and classy for a hen do like the rest of us

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m convinced she spent most of her time in Ibiza taking pictures of herself, I’ve had more fun in b&m 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love how she’s called her highlight on instagram Bridal Shower 🤣 Thinks she’s too rich and classy for a hen do like the rest of us
I’ve got a bridal shower and a bachelorette retreat coming up. I’m assuming there was a specific moment on Instagram when the hunnies decided hen parties were OUT.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve got a bridal shower and a bachelorette retreat coming up. I’m assuming there was a specific moment on Instagram when the hunnies decided hen parties were OUT.
Bachelorette?! It’s all so American

Reactions: 3
Bachelorette?! It’s all so American
She’s really not as elegant as she thinks she is. Also, it’s the groom I’m actually friends with and I guarantee the stag will be a giant blur of cocaine, hookers and people shitting themselves so there’s really no need for the pretence.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She’s really not as elegant as she thinks she is. Also, it’s the groom I’m actually friends with and I guarantee the stag will be a giant blur of cocaine, hookers and people shitting themselves so there’s really no need for the pretence.
yes! He used to be a real party boy, i don’t know if he still is but his friends are wild too. Where is the stag?

Reactions: 5
Ella is the perfect example of the phrase “the clothes wear her”

Reactions: 6
I dont know why she doesnt just embrace her real self. Its obvious she was a pretty fun down to earth nice girl (isnt she from salford ??) why is she desperate to become some upper class stepford wife robot? she's absolutely stunning, is already getting married and has a child its not like she needs to keep a pretence anymore....you'd think she was about 40

Reactions: 11
yes! He used to be a real party boy, i don’t know if he still is but his friends are wild too. Where is the stag?
Sorry, it was just some exposition re the bachelorette retreat I mentioned - not Ella and William! Although I agree it could easily be about them Lol

oh well King William seems to be in trouble. Bringing girls back and little miss Ella finding cocaine all over her mansion.
Poor girl, all she’s ever wanted is to be famous
Didn’t work out with big footballer (joke) Cameron, so went for a more mature man who sniffs cocaine but will give her all the material things in life
i wonder if this was true

Someone make a new thread- I would if I knew how/could! We’ll need one for the wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.