Ella Ravenscroft

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she is enjoy some of the food with those luxury in house chefs catering for them not starving herself further to fit in a tiny wedding dress

Reactions: 3
She’s lost all her boobs from losing so much weight
She never had boobs to begin with. I thought she looked really great with her pregnancy boobs though, and she seemed to like having them. I thought she might end up considering an augmentation, although probably best wait until she pops out baby number 2, which I think will be next year (or so).

She never had boobs to begin with. I thought she looked really great with her pregnancy boobs though, and she seemed to like having them. I thought she might end up considering an augmentation, although probably best wait until she pops out baby number 2, which I think will be next year (or so).
Pretty gross assumption

Reactions: 4
Looks a bit dull already 😂
I came here looking for this comment 🤣 I really hope she just shows some fun, non edited content!! I thought she would maybe be pregnant for some reason but with all the training she is doing i can't see it....definitely in the next year I would guess.

Reactions: 3
I’ve never been on a hen as sophisticated as this one 🤣 I’d absolutely love it like…don’t think there will be any willy straws at this one though

• Haha
Has anyone been to Ibiza and know where the nice quiet parts are? I want to go but I don’t want to be anywhere near the teenyboppers on their 18-30 holidays

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she’s paid for the villa or will expect the girls to chip in? The pictures of this one (albeit not the right one) although as example is over 5k a night!
Think she will have paid. Isn’t she paying for all her guests travel and accommodation at the wedding?

How is it a gross assumption that she might get a boob job? Lol there’s nothing wrong with getting a boob job

Has anyone been to Ibiza and know where the nice quiet parts are? I want to go but I don’t want to be anywhere near the teenyboppers on their 18-30 holidays
Santa Eulalia, Cala Llonga, Ibiza Town

I think it’s so nice to see her enjoying herself and being a bit more exciting on her insta!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Santa Eulalia, Cala Llonga, Ibiza Town

I think it’s so nice to see her enjoying herself and being a bit more exciting on her insta!
Yeah! Her stories have been great! Nice to see this side of her!!! Watch her sisters stories too, she’s actually quite funny

Reactions: 7
Everything seems soo set up and contrived it reminds me of molly mae and her manager like controlling every little thing

Reactions: 1
Yeah! Her stories have been great! Nice to see this side of her!!! Watch her sisters stories too, she’s actually quite funny
Agreed! She's acting her age for once, instead of some posh, boring, middle-aged rich housewife!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.